8 articles, whew :blobsweat:

King Arthur

Preamble

Arthur is a lazy boy, maybe I'll make one some day

ARTICLE I - Non-aggression

Neither signatory shall engage in any acts detrimental to its counterpart. Should such an incident occur between the signatories, both parties agree to seek solutions through private diplomatic channels.        

ARTICLE II - Protection

Signatory A agrees to defend Signatory B against any and all military aggression from third parties. This can be in the form of military, diplomatic, or economic resources. The degree of aid to be provided is contingent on the request placed by Signatory B. In such an event, a resolution of conflict will be handled by Signatory A.

ARTICLE  III - Optional Aggression

Either signatory may request assistance with the planning and execution of an offensive war against a third party. Such assistance, though encouraged, is not mandatory.    

ARTICLE IV - Intelligence

Both signatories agree to share any intelligence they have obtained and that could prove useful or vital to the other. Should any intelligence pertain information concerning a direct, imminent attack, on Signatory B, Signatory A will respond appropriately.        

ARTICLE V - Color Bloc

Signatory B agrees to encourage its membership to support and vote for the color bloc name of Signatory A’s choice.

ARTICLE VI - Limited Sovereignty

By taking part of this deal, Signatory B understands that it is limiting its own sovereignty, and must inform and seek approval of Signatory A prior to any major decisions. This includes but is not limited to: signing treaties, declaring war, recognizing hostilities, and taking loans.

ARTICLE VII - Renewal

This agreement will be reviewed every 30 days by Signatory A to ensure the proper growth and prosperity of Signatory B. Upon reviewal, Signatory A may choose to renew the treaty, send aid or advisers, or null the agreement with a proper notice if Signatory B is deemed unreachable.

ARTICLE VIII - Cancellation

Should either signatory decide this agreement is not in their best interest, the other signatory must be informed 72 hours prior to their withdrawal. Upon the passing of said hours, all articles are void.   

Index

Signatory A - Camelot

Signatory B - Code of Honor

Tl;dr: Camelot protects Code of Honor, and an attack on Code of Honor is now considered an attack on Camelot.

Signed for Camelot

King: Arthur

Wizard: Epi

Lord of Foreign Affairs: Bill Rice

Signed for Code of Honor

Commander: Jon

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

21 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

>is a protectorate

>becomes a protector

Condolences to BK and GoTG on their new protectorate.

Inb4 BK and GoTG drops and rolls cumalot.

I mean basically everyone would cheer them on lol.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Darth Revan said:

I'm just looking forward to the part where Arrgh raids yet another Epi alliance and causes their disbandment 

I think you got the wrong guy. I've never done anything because of arrgh. Except accepted their offer to raid whales

Edited by Epi

13 hours ago, Epi said:

I think you got the wrong guy. I've never done anything because of arrgh. Except accepted their offer to raid whales

but dont you need to be within range to hit a whale ? you are anything but a whale lol 

1 hour ago, TheRebelMan said:

@Epi this man got a point here^^^

Considering we kicked close to 20 (and we still have 25 more than we started with) people this war and only rolled minesome. Idk if that's fair.

We also dropped all of those protectorates because they refused to improve. If these dudes suck you'll see another few micros on the table. :shrug:

21 hours ago, Epi said:

Considering we kicked close to 20 (and we still have 25 more than we started with) people this war and only rolled minesome. Idk if that's fair.

We also dropped all of those protectorates because they refused to improve. If these dudes suck you'll see another few micros on the table. :shrug:

Ah yes we refused to improve by couping Sean, kek