https://pastebin.com/bvsmvK8E 

Let's have a look.

l?гⒹ ρoό  ?Today at 8:57 PM
Then you would of stayed out of it

Edited by WISD0MTREE
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

While there might be a small amount of people who care about this, most probably don't & I thought El Burto deflected good enough. I doubt anything said in this thread will end up mattering & in the end it won't matter.

libertyribbon.png

8 hours ago, Boofy said:

Just sayin, this is a surprise to you? I mean... really. most every alliance out there worth a damn "hides" their banks :)

In the past we mostly stored our bank in Arrgh's hidden bank. It's not convenient but it is safe...cuts down on frivolous nation building.

Registered slot thief

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

I don't see the problem. If SynDIQ's goal is to destroy TKR-sphere's rebuilding warchest, as their unwillingness to conduct blockade chains suggests, funding NR's war effort helps to achieve this objective by not keeping the extended warchest out of play.

Ok ill come clean.

We never had a bank. We just sent 16k back and forth to make it look like we had a lot of cash.

Ps can someone send me my 16k back? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

8 hours ago, El_Barto666 said:

let me clear some things up here for everyone :D

1 this is not opsec for us, technically the sheet links were never a secret and shit if anyone had asked id have shown them what Shadow has spent a portion of his own life trying to dig for :D
2 NR bank or not, we are not allies, we are only friends due to their almost ENTIRE upper gov being made up of old, longstanding and honestly awesome AD members.
3 this is technically espionage, operated and encouraged by our protectorate or their coalition as we see it, although again not opsec.... would have literally told anyone
    /me whispers "oh btw ask how many other allies actually already knew?"
4 we consider ourselves, and always have since the protection was installed recently an ally of IQ so if this money POSES ANY POLITICAL PLACEMENT IN ORBIS well guess what
its on IQ side now..... So theres always that lol

so as far as im concerned its pathetic to think that this was a necessary feat of events as if we care, and as if it would have effectively damaged us in anyway.

So while coalition A and coalition B fight for supremacy, you guys have fun playing Montague and Capulet over this minor situation here :D

this is nice and all, but unless im blind you never actually states in this post why you guys keep sending things back and forth?

9 hours ago, El_Barto666 said:

Shadow has spent a portion of his own life trying to dig for

I basically sent one DM man
Then I waited.
I watched anime and played surviv.io while I waited.
So, yea
I want you to find exactly how much percentage of my life has been lost if the delay was like 2 hours

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Buorhann said:

That shouldn't even be a surprise.

QsDDDTE.png

When you have a treaty web like this, you're going to have issues with alliances making friends with other alliances that just so happen to be tied to in some 6 degrees of Protectorate status.  Most of the major alliances in the game right now will have issues like this, not just BK.

Just chalk it up to another reason why Protectorate ties suck (Also that alliances need to seriously vet those alliances they're thinking about protecting before actually doing it).

Hell, this doesn't even compare to earlier issues during the war with other alliances hiding banks for their friends.

BK should seriously think about applying to be shown on one of those "hoarder horror story shows" where people can't bring themselves to throw out all kinds of trash. Since I can see a bit of trash on that treaty web. Leo mate you might need to have a Summer clean out. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Leo mate you might need to have a Summer clean out. 

Don't tell them to do it in the summer, they'll have five more by then!

On a more serious note, I 100% agree with the Hippo. Too many protectorates aren't worth the time of day of their protector, either because they don't bother spreading their own wings FA-wise, or because they're so hilariously bad at FA that BK or t$ or whoever happens to be protecting them has to go picking up their accidents for them. Those are not the only two reasons of course, just things I've observed.

3 hours ago, Sphinx said:

BK should seriously think about applying to be shown on one of those "hoarder horror story shows" where people can't bring themselves to throw out all kinds of trash. Since I can see a bit of trash on that treaty web. Leo mate you might need to have a Summer clean out. 

I’d imagine it’d look a little something like this

52-E7-AFD4-3-C24-4264-B6-DC-48-B234-E8-E

Edited by Patrick Higgins
  • Upvote 3
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

3 hours ago, Darth Ataxia said:

Don't tell them to do it in the summer, they'll have five more by then!

On a more serious note, I 100% agree with the Hippo. Too many protectorates aren't worth the time of day of their protector, either because they don't bother spreading their own wings FA-wise, or because they're so hilariously bad at FA that BK or t$ or whoever happens to be protecting them has to go picking up their accidents for them. Those are not the only two reasons of course, just things I've observed.

I'm Aussie so its summer for me, so they could do the clean out right now. ;,P

Edited by Sphinx

• 4 months later...

1549687664_Senyor_Puloy_Sig2.png.0b2e28979c48ebd9c346106c5c9a52e8.png

With blood, sweat, and tears; even past the point that our guns and swords fail; even past the time when our bodies go frail; for Pacifica we shall always prevail! Without doubts! Without question! Whatever the cost! To whatever end!