The Fake SNN: Where is Nova Bank?

TheShadow

5 hours ago, TheShadow said:

After over 2 months of fighting, Nova Riata is still fighting.
The bank loots are near zero. But they still have enough to fight.
Ofc, the answer is a hidden bank.
But where?

The Fake SNN brings to you  Nova Bank, hidden and safe, protected by Coalition A

unknown.png

Screenshot_2018-12-31_at_20.31.23.png

Signing of:
I am fake Shifty 007

Now this is cute 

Sorry we are not pantheon and like keeping billions in the bank while keeping a load of inactives.

Now why don't you spend the next 4 weeks actually searching for the real nova bank... or wait even better keep out of other people business and do something yourself.

Are we not just a micro no one cares to hear about 

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Boofy said:

Just sayin, this is a surprise to you? I mean... really. most every alliance out there worth a damn "hides" their banks :)

Whats a surprise to me is the constant lack of intelligence displayed by people here.

The point is less "OMG SOMEONE HID A BANK WHAAAAAAT?" and more "OMG an alliance BK is at war with is hiding their bank with a BK protectorate."
I italicized the real important bit of information so it'd stick out to your lizard brains as different. That's the part that's interesting, the mere fact its hidden is utterly mundane.

Still can't understand why anyone misses such basic shit as this? Am i... just overestimating people constantly? If so, given the circumstances, that's depressing.

Also for the asshat saying "Find our real bank" given your size, tiering, and that you're considered even remotely competent to competent by people actually good at handling finances - what's shown in the screenshot is about right for expectations. Get better at deflecting, your game is weak.

Edited by Akuryo
  • Upvote 4

Ok, so lets check my reasoning.
Firstly, when Nova Riata came into existence, they apparently had 1B monies in their bank.
Now, taking into account that these guys are even slightly competent, I'd say they had atleast 20K-30K of each refined on them along with the 1B.

The war started around a month later.
This will mean their bank must have grown a bit.
With proper econ, I'd say, they'd have gotten another 100M tax monies and around 5K of each refined with several raws.
And Pooball has admitted TKR was funding them generously.
The amount matches up.

Moreover, there is a claim that it is oakmont money.
Maybe it is.
That can explain the extra 400M they sent.

But it still does not explain the large amount of refined and raws sent.especially the non-rounded figures in which it was sent.
And on multiple occasions.
And not only that, there have been transactions of sub 100 rss which in my reasoning is tax monies for one or two turns.
i don't see banks which will invest in the refined and raws market that much especially since a war was coming and wars always cause steep price drops.
It will be a bad investment.
Plus, even late in the war, there have been transactions.

Ofc, no bank will want its money going into a war zone since there is always a risk of the bank getting looted.

Another thing is AD sending money back to Nova.
Now technically, banks remain closed during war time.
Even if they operate, I presume they wont be selling raws or refined on the market when the price is that low.
But there is clear evidence that AD had been sending money and rss to Nova Riata bank and in quantities that will make sense for war aids.

So, in short, AD has been aiding/helping Nova Riata during the war
As for those logs BK may have received, well, I'd like to go back to the Pantheon Bank Incident where the main suspect was Thalmor after Shifty leaked him saying "Can you coup Pantheon"

Oh, and A guy from Nova threatened me
Here is the pastebin aka "logs"
https://pastebin.com/bvsmvK8E

Edited by TheShadow
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He’s onto us

DcXaECF.gif

Edited by Patrick Higgins
  • Like 1
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

8 minutes ago, pooball said:

This is actually getting very sad now indeed. I guess anyone who we have sent money/rss to during this war is aiding nova. I don't even need to explain myself to anyone here. 

well, you can post ss of all your last 500 transactions and we'll look into it

;)

7 minutes ago, TheShadow said:

well, you can post ss of all your last 500 transactions and we'll look into it

;)

I don't think anyone except you really cares. Wait you only care because you have demanded the money. Anyway go crawl back under your Rock and enjoy your vm.

2 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Whats a surprise to me is the constant lack of intelligence displayed by people here.

The point is less "OMG SOMEONE HID A BANK WHAAAAAAT?" and more "OMG an alliance BK is at war with is hiding their bank with a BK protectorate."
I italicized the real important bit of information so it'd stick out to your lizard brains as different. That's the part that's interesting, the mere fact its hidden is utterly mundane.

Still can't understand why anyone misses such basic shit as this? Am i... just overestimating people constantly? If so, given the circumstances, that's depressing.

Also for the asshat saying "Find our real bank" given your size, tiering, and that you're considered even remotely competent to competent by people actually good at handling finances - what's shown in the screenshot is about right for expectations. Get better at deflecting, your game is weak.

Find our real bank... Yeah this isn't our bank.. we don't have that much not even half that amount 

Dear friends from Orbis and Nova Riata - i am very sad to announce it, but this is in no way NR bank. It's all just transfers between Dumberia and our secret alt in NR gov for better income. Unfortunately, the truth is all NR government is just AD members alts, we have some time ago split off of AD just to hide the connection.

7 minutes ago, Dumb said:

Dear friends from Orbis and Nova Riata - i am very sad to announce it, but this is in no way NR bank. It's all just transfers between Dumberia and our secret alt in NR gov for better income. Unfortunately, the truth is all NR government is just AD members alts, we have some time ago split off of AD just to hide the connection.

Ok so, you agree you are playing both sides.
Good good
I'm proud

I see our plan is working well, BK is so hungry of targets and statpadding that at regular intervals adds another alliance to the war guilty of something, first they added enemies, now maybe they will start adding their own protectorates, before the end of winter BK and NPO will fight each other

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, TheShadow said:

Thanks daddy

Hot OwO

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

let me clear some things up here for everyone :D

1 this is not opsec for us, technically the sheet links were never a secret and shit if anyone had asked id have shown them what Shadow has spent a portion of his own life trying to dig for :D
2 NR bank or not, we are not allies, we are only friends due to their almost ENTIRE upper gov being made up of old, longstanding and honestly awesome AD members.
3 this is technically espionage, operated and encouraged by our protectorate or their coalition as we see it, although again not opsec.... would have literally told anyone
    /me whispers "oh btw ask how many other allies actually already knew?"
4 we consider ourselves, and always have since the protection was installed recently an ally of IQ so if this money POSES ANY POLITICAL PLACEMENT IN ORBIS well guess what
its on IQ side now..... So theres always that lol

so as far as im concerned its pathetic to think that this was a necessary feat of events as if we care, and as if it would have effectively damaged us in anyway.

So while coalition A and coalition B fight for supremacy, you guys have fun playing Montague and Capulet over this minor situation here :D

Edited by El_Barto666
had to add a pop culture reference there at the end
  • Upvote 3