Game problem

Micchan

Before the update I buyed tanks and then double buyed just after the update, I lost the steel and the money but didn't buyed the tanks for today

So I lost the chance to remove ground control and the tanks buyed yesterday have been aistriked, I'm not even able to decommission the tanks left and use the steel to buy the ships, so even my ships attacks have been ruined so I wasn't able to remove the blockade and send the steel to the bank

I understand that we can't go back in time but idk, having the damage returned with credits at least, just the value of the steel lost is around 3-4 credits

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Are you sure they weren't just destroyed?

In this war https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=389041 3,561 of your Tanks were destroyed in an airstrike at 12:01AM, right after the main server update. It seems more likely to me that you bought the tanks and they were immediately destroyed than that you had never received them at all, while being charged resources to build them.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Are you sure they weren't just destroyed?

In this war https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=389041 3,561 of your Tanks were destroyed in an airstrike at 12:01AM, right after the main server update. It seems more likely to me that you bought the tanks and they were immediately destroyed than that you had never received them at all, while being charged resources to build them.

I buyed 5000 and something tanks before the update, that worked, just after the update I buyed tanks again and that buy doesn't worked, I didn't recived the tanks (another max buy) but the money and the steel disappeared as if that purchase had been successful

Since my only chance to remove the ground control was with the double buy doing the ground attack with only half of the tanks I planned to have was a waste, so I tried to decommission the tanks but was impossible since the game thought the double buy was successful, so as you said they have been airstriked and I lost them too

So there are two problems, didn't recived the tanks buyed after the update but the game took the resources, and unable to decommission the tanks buyed before the update

Guest Frawley

There were multiple turn skips during the Knightfall campaign including one only a couple days in, no-one else is asking for special treatment for the lost rebuys/decom's etc.  Just absorb the cost.