Surrendering to Nova

Parrish

3 minutes ago, Parrish said:

Any person can declare a war out of despite of a person, but it takes a real leader to admit defeat. As the president of The Crimson Entente, and I hereby surrender to Nova Riata. We went into this war with our heads held high and we had bitten off more than we could take this time.

Sincerely,

President Parrish

You're not a real leader. It's a dog pile. This is why democracy doesn't work. Because new players are given control of major decisions such as the ability to declare a month long commitment they'll inevitably back out of.

GeneralEducatedAlbino-max-1mb.gif

15 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Disband your alliance.

Thalmor pls, I like to read micro drama and their mistakes

tumblr_my3099guNG1rgqh2jo1_500.gif

Edited by Arizona Robbins
Gif broke
  • Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

2r5cf8.jpg

Not related to the post, but I went on my forum profile and saw this. @Noctis literally went on my profile and downvoted every single post.

Disclaimer: I don't give a shit about downvotes, but this is going above and beyond, even for Noctis. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Why did I get a notification of mention in a surrender thread I don’t care about?

Edit: People who try derailing every thread which isn’t about me into being about me even if I haven’t posted in it deserve negative rep if somehow their number is positive. He could have made new thread for this, asked me why directly, stop being dumb or posted it in a thread already about this.

Edited by Noctis

libertyribbon.png

21 minutes ago, Ryan1 said:

2r5cf8.jpg

Not related to the post, but I went on my forum profile and saw this. @Noctis literally went on my profile and downvoted every single post.

Disclaimer: I don't give a shit about downvotes, but this is going above and beyond, even for Noctis. 

Man, that's petty. 

Sounds like @Noctis for sure. Lmao

• Upvote 5

So when do you worthless turds disband and merge into me lol

I'll teach you how to fight people with actual militaries and infra, not just ones who've been beaten into the unrecognizable pulp of what was once probably a horse.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

I'll teach you how to fight people with actual militaries and infra, not just ones who've been beaten into the unrecognizable pulp of what was once probably a horse.

Smh. @Akuryo talking mad shit avout Horsecock smh. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

Man, that's petty. 

Sounds like @Noctis for sure. Lmao

When he messaged me in game saying how excited he was to raid me as soon as I was off beige, I only recognized his name from seeing him mass downing me like that along with others.

When Empyrea said it was fine I fight him mutually agreed, he continued & backed out by not responding to my offer to fight him as soon as my time naturally expired on beige, he continued instead. He’s an embarrassment to Empyrea, who are mostly cool.

Settra was most persistent throughout, although there many others who have been doing on & off throughout the last month doing that. So he’s not innocent & stupid to think upvotes matter. When him & others have done over the month.

Also many have done that many times, but the upvotes system in a political simulator game is retarded & he was also dumb.

So I don’t care when having this done by many for many weeks; unless only the most persistent continued. Although all this isn’t his surrender thread or I guess he has by making it about himself.

Edited by Noctis

libertyribbon.png

2 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

Is this a joke?

Don’t pretend your part of the war. 

Trust me we didn't want to be in the war. We got dragged in.

43 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Honestly what has Terminus EST done lately? ... A whole lot of nothing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

So it turns out some of TCE is not only incompetent crap, but also pansies who flee their mistakes, to... make more mistakes! 

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=5214

Don't worry, Akuryo is handling it!

hehe.JPG

5 minutes ago, Parrish said:

Trust me we didn't want to be in the war. We got dragged in.

Honestly what has Terminus EST done lately? ... A whole lot of nothing.

I'm not in TEst. 
Also, they did kind of participate in the intial blitz of the war, on the same side (the winning side) as you, which you just surrendered out of.

They could literally choose to be pixel huggers and still be better than you. The only reason i don't slash your guys ankles too is because Mhearl and Dynamic would be very upset at me by making them deal with an upset UPN and Acadia that they have to refrain from just rolling out of reflex.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

So it turns out some of TCE is not only incompetent crap, but also pansies who flee their mistakes, to... make more mistakes! 

hehe.JPG

Oh heck, you didn't drop him out of my range yet did you?

6 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

hehe.JPG

Frick you. 

I was going to declare on him once i rebuilt my nation. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sir Scarfalot said:

Oh heck, you didn't drop him out of my range yet did you?

Windy is mad cause i dropped him out of his range, but you should be good to get him i'm sure! 

One slot left to punch people for the foolishness of not following their new goddess! ;)

Just now, TheRebelMan said:

Frick you. 

I was going to declare on him once i rebuilt my nation. 

Go fast like sanic