Big favor Orbis Community

Buorhann

pseudo
INFORMAL
adjective
not genuine; spurious or sham

Don’t see why the person asking for upvotes doesn’t do it instead, rather than try gaining upvotes at the expense of someone else. Since this is a fake deal you’re making for him, even admit it yourself in the OP for anyone who knows the definition of pseudo.
Edited by Noctis

libertyribbon.png

>Fake deal

You obviously don’t know me and my history with Rado.  The two of us go back.

I also find it strangely odd that there’s a couple of people concerned about reps when you can clearly counteract it by downvoting other posts, if it’s that much of a problem for you.

Am I really the one concerned about it or is it those trying to stir drama about it?

I’m just trying to have a fun moment, similar to how I helped encourage Charlie on doing the John Lennon pic (which is priceless).

Anyone else could’ve created this thread.  Chances are, you’d probably cry out the same way.  If you’re concerned about reps, maybe do something worthy yourself?

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2

I think he deleted it because he realized it wasn’t a good idea, not because he wanted someone reposting it on the forum to try pressuring him into doing it. Although up to him if he wants to do it or an alternative. 

I don’t care about the rep votes, but do find it funny how much some do.

Edited by Noctis

libertyribbon.png

26 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I think he deleted it because he realized it wasn’t a good idea, not because he wanted someone reposting it on the forum to try pressuring him into doing it. Although up to him if he wants to do it or an alternative. 

I don’t care about the rep votes, but do find it funny how much some do.

You hear him @Buorhann? Stop cyberbullying me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Maybe an opportunist Hippo, although I’m aware he meant it as fun. Even if I don’t think getting people to try jerking off on camera & trying to convince the community it’s a good thing was the best of ideas. ?

Now I'm jerking off? Jesus, you guys better calm down before it reaches sex tape territory lmao

On 1/12/2019 at 12:51 PM, Buorhann said:

You’re not getting out of this.  We have to have something top @Charlie Traveler‘s John Lennon pic.

You can downvote an older post to counteract it if you want.  It’s not about the reps for myself, it’s about having Rado honor his word.

I downvoted two. I was going to downvote this one to even out the OP, but then I realized this post is also terrible, because this thread is not about honour, it's about ass. So I found another one to downvote as well.

Mind how you go, hippo.

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs