Lordaeron Announcement

Exar Kun -George

14 hours ago, Noctis said:

As long as Settra keeps doing as he's doing, I'm pleased with how his thread turned out. Really turned my opinion around on him.

Not a bad guy after all & happy to work with him in the future if he ever wishes to.

Me downvoting Buorhann was already a predetermined outcome. So, just go do your own thing being retarded.

settradirect.png

So, just to clarify, since I requested people to do a thorough search on who originally requested to have you downvoted - it wasn't me.  It was someone else.  I'm not going to name who, it's public on our Discord server and you can do your own search if you care to.

The only two players whom I requested was element85 (For his avatar) and Partisan (He had a small hit squad on my rep, so we had a back and forth).

I never requested you to be downvoted @Noctis.  I did, however, answer a question as to why you were being downvoted.

With that said, I'm done with you.  Stop.  You're obsessing.  I'm actually worried for your mental health.  Do you have nightmares over hippos or something now?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

So, just to clarify, since I requested people to do a thorough search on who originally requested to have you downvoted - it wasn't me.  It was someone else.  I'm not going to name who, it's public on our Discord server and you can do your own search if you care to.

The only two players whom I requested was element85 (For his avatar) and Partisan (He had a small hit squad on my rep, so we had a back and forth).

I never requested you to be downvoted @Noctis.  I did, however, answer a question as to why you were being downvoted.

With that said, I'm done with you.  Stop.  You're obsessing.  I'm actually worried for your mental health.  Do you have nightmares over hippos or something now?

I find this hard to believe, since I got barely any from him & none from other person you told.

Although did you tell Sketchy I tried finding out where you live & spread other lies In

libertyribbon.png

7 hours ago, Noctis said:

I find this hard to believe, since I got barely any from him & none from other person you told.

Although did you tell Sketchy I tried finding out where you live & spread other lies In

You are right Noctis, you must keep pursuing this injustice brought upon you by the Buorhann.

settradirect.png

1 minute ago, Settra said:

You are right Noctis, you must keep pursuing this injustice brought upon you by the Buorhann.

I'm actually pretty close to getting that pip & don't mind the downvotes (Always found the upvote/downvote feature pointless); although still curious why sketchy thought that or if sketchy himself was intentionally lying. If Buorhann wants to make me forget about it by saying what really happened.

Although really I don't care about the Hippo, never have. Although his obsession with upvotes is funny; even though I find it hard to trust what he says. Although I'm just having some fun with it at this point; as I doubt I'll ever get a straight answer on whether he was spreading false lies about me or Sketchy just makes up pointless lies as his way of joking around.

So I don't have a vendetta against him, although I have no reason to see him as a friend or trust him with what he has done while lying about it. If he wants to leave the blame on Sketchy for making up those really stupid lies about me caring about where he lives; he can let Sketchy take the blame for coming up with that & I don't care. Although Sketchy is probably worse than him anyways if it really was just Sketchy making up lies like that on his own.

libertyribbon.png

14 hours ago, Noctis said:

So I don't have a vendetta against him, although I have no reason to see him as a friend or trust him with what he has done while lying about it. If he wants to leave the blame on Sketchy for making up those really stupid lies about me caring about where he lives; he can let Sketchy take the blame for coming up with that & I don't care. Although Sketchy is probably worse than him anyways if it really was just Sketchy making up lies like that on his own.

Sketchy doesn't care about upvotes or downvotes like Buorhann, so that line of thinking wouldn't work. You must investigate the matter of the Upvote/Downvote Obsessed Hippo.

• Upvote 1

settradirect.png

On 1/21/2019 at 11:33 PM, Buorhann said:

People who know him elsewhere, while not aware of any clinical diagnoses, wonder if his previous usernames indicate the long-term effects of recreational substances.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

People who know him elsewhere, while not aware of any clinical diagnoses, wonder if his previous usernames indicate the long-term effects of recreational substances.

He certainly has the rage to match it. ;) 

On 1/22/2019 at 12:52 PM, Noctis said:

Sketchy just makes up pointless lies as his way of joking around.

I don't normally play drinking games, but ... take a shot every time Noctis says Sketchy? <3 

• Like 1

pixelbork.png.84cca4d9aeb57149decd49abdd1f6149.png