Lordaeron Announcement

Exar Kun -George

1 hour ago, Noctis said:

Since there is a lot of disinformation regarding the reasons behind my downvotes & Pestilence decided to make this thread for it to be clear up in (Rather than Ryan1 trying to derail more threads into being about it); might as well discuss it here so they don't make every other thread about it & then try blaming me for derailing.

Also you might be a bit off the mark if you think me mass downvoting back any of the people who mass downvoted me will have any effect on my FA ability. 

Because of the content of your posts/people’s reaction to the content of your posts, your credibility is substantially damaged.

Best wishes. You are still invited to the show.

If you ever find yourself reevaluating how you end up wherever you end up, I would recommend rereading @Ameyuri‘s post that she so kindly put the effort in to help you see things in an objective light.

tenor.gif?itemid=9661120

• Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

On 1/16/2019 at 3:09 AM, Buorhann said:

(Sidenote #1: Just FYI, Settra/Rickky kept downvoting you because you kept replying to him and feeding his attention.  He's also the only one to really proceed with tenacity on downvoting, as that's his shtick.)

I love how you said that as though you didn't tell people to downvote Noctis.

• Upvote 1

settradirect.png

5 hours ago, Ivan Ivanov said:

Sad reacts only please (((((((

8D4928D1-0302-4809-9FB7-2D0D68638E65.jpeg

DEFEND THE UPVOTES! SAVE IVAN’S REP!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

13 hours ago, Ivan Ivanov said:

Sad reacts only please (((((((

8D4928D1-0302-4809-9FB7-2D0D68638E65.jpeg

Oh yeah, those are totally fake logs. Noctis would never mass downvote someone thinking that forum rep points matter and hurt people's reputation. He's too smart to realize that would only hurt his own reputation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Ryan1 said:

Oh yeah, those are totally fake logs. Noctis would never mass downvote someone thinking that forum rep points matter and hurt people's reputation. He's too smart to realize that would only hurt his own reputation.

Its not mass downvoting to downvote some really bad posts I see just reading through a thread, so try again.

libertyribbon.png

47 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Its not mass downvoting to downvote some really bad posts I see just reading through a thread, so try again.

1. lol

2. And they’re bad how?

3. This is also why we need laugh emotes

Edited by Ivan Ivanov
  • Upvote 2
inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

On 1/16/2019 at 5:49 PM, Ryan1 said:

You're right, I don't care. Have fun continuing to mass downvote me, it'll only hurt your reputation.

@element85 I think this guy wants to pass you for most downvotes.

Impossible. Noctis back up boy, it was my spot first!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

On 1/18/2019 at 3:41 AM, Noctis said:

Let's be Frank here. 
You *did* in fact mass downvote people some time ago. Idk about these days, but speaking from personal experience, I know u did it in the past. 
If you would like me to explain, I can, but I think we both know I don't really need to since you understand what I am saying here. 

Or even referring to, 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, TheRebelMan said:

Let's be Frank here. 
You *did* in fact mass downvote people some time ago. Idk about these days, but speaking from personal experience, I know u did it in the past. 
If you would like me to explain, I can, but I think we both know I don't really need to since you understand what I am saying here. 

Or even referring to, 

Yeah and then he also just mass up voted me.. He really is trying to go after my god of downvotes title.

image.png.9828767ff232409e7adada218959df0a.png

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

1 hour ago, element85 said:

Yeah and then he also just mass up voted me.. He really is trying to go after my god of downvotes title.

Dont worry we got your back. 

• Upvote 2

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

4 hours ago, element85 said:

You’re mass upvoting wrong people if you want to keep your title, although pip is pretty fancy looking. Better than the God of Upvotes one with a Hippo.;)

libertyribbon.png

10 hours ago, Noctis said:

You’re mass upvoting wrong people if you want to keep your title, although pip is pretty fancy looking. Better than the God of Upvotes one with a Hippo.;)

Nah, I just trade up votes for down votes now. EZPZ

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, element85 said:

Nah, I just trade up votes for down votes now. EZPZ

Seems another nation on none & tiny decided to mass downvote me again. (At least this one has a nation, lol). It is funny the outrage from some of these mass downvoters if I give them some downvotes; when they do it consistently.

Even if I'd rather have your pip than the Hippo, so seems I might not be far off from claiming your title.:P

libertyribbon.png

22 hours ago, element85 said:

We won't let him pass you for god of downvotes. You just have to keep posting stuff more stupid than the shit he's posting.

As long as Settra keeps doing as he's doing, I'm pleased with how his thread turned out. Really turned my opinion around on him.

Not a bad guy after all & happy to work with him in the future if he ever wishes to.

libertyribbon.png

28 minutes ago, Noctis said:

As long as Settra keeps doing as he's doing, I'm pleased with how his thread turned out. Really turned my opinion around on him.

Not a bad guy after all & happy to work with him in the future if he ever wishes to.

Settra? Who dat?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, element85 said:

Settra? Who dat?

Was mass downvoting me, until after this thread he decided to downvote Hippo instead & joined TK. Got sick of the Hippo’s upvote obsession & realizes I didn’t really care how much he downvoted me past a certain point.

(Although most of my downvotes are likely from him, lol)

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Noctis said:

Was mass downvoting me, until after this thread he decided to downvote Hippo instead & joined TK. Got sick of the Hippo’s upvote obsession & realizes I didn’t really care how much he downvoted me past a certain point.

(Although most of my downvotes are likely from him, lol)

Well, the hippo you speak of is actually more decent than you think. And he contributes to the community and is very involved. I used to dislike him until I actually heard him one time on one of those radio shows. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, element85 said:

Well, the hippo you speak of is actually more decent than you think. And he contributes to the community and is very involved. I used to dislike him until I actually heard him one time on one of those radio shows. 

I don't know where the rumor would have from other than him that I tried asking where he lived; when I never spoke with him or cared. So that makes me not trust the Hippo; also he lies like the reasons about Settra and others downvoting people for him. He may seem decent; as he's talking behind your back making stuff up & having others do the dirty work for him to seem pristine. So who knows.

libertyribbon.png

9 hours ago, element85 said:

Boy 2019 is going to be a fun year.

• Like 2

XLL3z4T.gif

9 hours ago, Noctis said:

when I never spoke with him or cared.

Did you, or did you not, send me DMs on Discord that you later deleted?  (I'm pretty sure you did)

Edited by Buorhann
  • Like 1