Lordaeron Announcement

Exar Kun -George

1 minute ago, Noctis said:

I never said I'd give you anything for downvotes I've done, only I wouldn't do more.

Although I think the Hippo might be more fun if others are also doing it.

As the official TGH diplomat to Deaf Watch I must disagree, I clearly heard between the frothing at the mouth an affirmative grunt of agreement with the proposal.

I expect a full payment by tomorrow or I will draft a harshly worded letter to your leader. 

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

Just now, Sketchy said:

As the official TGH diplomat to Deaf Watch I must disagree, I clearly heard between the frothing at the mouth an affirmative grunt of agreement with the proposal.

I expect a full payment by tomorrow or I will draft a harshly worded letter to your leader. 

I have some letters to send some leaders about what I know of your plans & why you want the TRK War to end as soon as possible worded negatively toward you guys to leaders who would care if you want to play that game. You can speak with me and no.

libertyribbon.png

I have some letters to send some leaders about what I know of your plans & why you want the TRK War to end as soon as possible worded negatively toward you guys to leaders who would care if you want to play that game. You can speak with me and no.

Thats fine, just remember I want my 4m by the end of the day.

Also yikes pls learn some grammar this one is a doozy to decipher

• Like 1

XLL3z4T.gif

Just now, Sketchy said:

Thats fine, just remember I want my 4m by the end of the day.

Also yikes pls learn some grammar this one is a doozy to decipher

If you want my money; you'll need to take it with force.

Image result for molon labe

libertyribbon.png

If you want my money; you'll need to take it with force.

Serial downvoter and oathbreaker. Truly a disgraceful representative for the good people of death crotch.

XLL3z4T.gif

29 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Serial downvoter and oathbreaker. Truly a disgraceful representative for the good people of death crotch.

Funny how triggered you got from just one day of down votes; when claiming I was getting triggered during month you guys have been doing this repeatedly on and off. Your AA is fair game because you do it to others and have a history of doing it; Buoron hasn't even denied it originated from him as far as I can tell & not sure why you keep posting before Settra confirms if you don't think the reps matters; as you've said many times. lol

Edited by Noctis

libertyribbon.png

2 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Funny how triggered you got from just one day of down votes; when claiming I was getting triggered during month you guys have been doing this repeatedly on and off. Your AA is fair game because you do it to others and have a history of doing it; Buoron hasn't even denied it originated from him as far as I can tell & not sure why you keep posting before Settra confirms if you don't think the reps matters; as you've said many times. lol

giphy.gif

Noctis buddy, I hate to have to shake the very foundations of your tenuous grip on reality, but there is this thing right, its called sarcasm.

I suggest you take the day to do some reading on the subject, it may truly revolutionize the way you interact with other people, and help you avoid stepping on the minefield that is the internet.

I feel bad now he might actually be retarded guys

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

1 minute ago, Sketchy said:

giphy.gif

Noctis buddy, I hate to have to shake the very foundations of your tenuous grip on reality, but there is this thing right, its called sarcasm.

I suggest you take the day to do some reading on the subject, it may truly revolutionize the way you interact with other people, and help you avoid stepping on the minefield that is the internet.

I feel bad now he might actually be retarded guys

You have a really hard time telling when someone is being sarcastic or not; although think I've had enough fun with you for today.

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Noctis said:

You have a really hard time telling when someone is being sarcastic or not; although think I've had enough fun with you for today.

Woah there boy, I just taught you that concept you might want to avoid getting ahead of yourself.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

XLL3z4T.gif

15 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Woah there boy, I just taught you that concept you might want to avoid getting ahead of yourself.

Already told you before I don't take most of your posts seriously because of who you are. Its obvious you're almost always sarcastic unless making a suggestion regarding rules & game suggestions. Can be fun leading you on sometimes though by responding.

libertyribbon.png

This is so sad. Can we get a like?

1 downvote on Noctis = 1 prayer

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

10 hours ago, Noctis said:

If the Hippo and his involved allies want to give to $500,000 per Down Vote in the negatives I've ended up from his idea; I'll forgot their involvement and leave the Hippo's vote alone without making it into a meme. So $260m as a good will gesture & I'll view TGH in a more positive light.

Are you serious, or just retarded?

repairing the broken relations.

Yes, because TGH-sphere knows that you, a random person from an irrelevant micro, pose a major threat to us.

Although since downvotes are meaningless

If you agree that downvotes are meaningless, then why are you whining about people mass-downvoting you (in multiple threads) and demanding 260M from TGH?

13 hours ago, Noctis said:

Otherwise I agree with proposed boycott of the show even though I’ve never heard it.

Smh. Typical Noctis

To @maddog: Read this guy's posts. Do you really want him in your alliance, especially as government?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Ryan1 said:

If you agree that downvotes are meaningless, then why are you whining about people mass-downvoting you (in multiple threads) and demanding 260M from TGH?

Why did you cry in that surrender thread about your downvotes? Also I find it hilarious how much some of these people who mass downvoted me care when I do it back to them; might as well have some fun with them back.

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Noctis said:

Why did you cry in that surrender thread about your downvotes? Also I find it hilarious how much some of these people who mass downvoted me care when I do it back to them; might as well have some fun with them back.

Did you read the disclaimer? Or the actual post? I never complained about my downvotes, or about anything for that matter. I was showing how retarded you were being, with petty things such as downvotes. 99% of posters don't give a shit about you downvoting them, it only will hurt your reputation. All of your whining and you derailing threads will hurt your reputation. You pretend you don't care what your reputation is. You say stupid things, they get downvoted, you complain,  and say and do more stupid things, all while acting like the smartest person here and pretending you don't care about downvotes, even when you use them to try and hurt others reputation and whine when people downvote you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Ryan1 said:

Did you read the disclaimer? Or the actual post? I never complained about my downvotes, or about anything for that matter. I was showing how retarded you were being, with petty things such as downvotes. 99% of posters don't give a shit about you downvoting them, it only will hurt your reputation. All of your whining and you derailing threads will hurt your reputation. You pretend you don't care what your reputation is. You say stupid things, they get downvoted, you complain,  and say and do more stupid things, all while acting like the smartest person here and pretending you don't care about downvotes, even when you use them to try and hurt others reputation and whine when people downvote you.

I think you're a moron for even bringing it up in an unrelated thread & tagging me there for a response.

You're mad; yet you keep doing the downvotes. So have fun in the negatives; although since you don't care won't matter. 

libertyribbon.png

2 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I think you're a moron for even bringing it up in an unrelated thread & tagging me there for a response.

You're mad; yet you keep doing the downvotes. So have fun in the negatives; although since you don't care won't matter. 

You're right, I don't care. Have fun continuing to mass downvote me, it'll only hurt your reputation.

@element85 I think this guy wants to pass you for most downvotes.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Ryan1 said:

You're right, I don't care. Have fun continuing to mass downvote me, it'll only hurt your reputation.

@element85 I think this guy wants to pass you for most downvotes.

Except it won't, you'll just look like a crybaby if you whine about it on the forums & I don't care about downvotes from people who's opinion I don't care about.

libertyribbon.png

23 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

@Noctis Asking for a friend here. 

But since you are your micros FA, is this how to FA?

Since there is a lot of disinformation regarding the reasons behind my downvotes & Pestilence decided to make this thread for it to be clear up in (Rather than Ryan1 trying to derail more threads into being about it); might as well discuss it here so they don't make every other thread about it & then try blaming me for derailing.

Also you might be a bit off the mark if you think me mass downvoting back any of the people who mass downvoted me will have any effect on my FA ability. 

Edited by Noctis

libertyribbon.png