Lordaeron Announcement

Exar Kun -George

On 1/9/2019 at 11:00 AM, Settra said:

@Noctis Shifty didn't start it either, try again. @Lucifer Morningstar no one likes a snitch b*tch

Who started it & who told you to do it could very well be different people. I would guess Buorhann, started it & had Shifty tell people to do it. So for most it, seemed like meme.

Based on those who seem to oppose his reputation obsession now.

Edited by Noctis

libertyribbon.png

44 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Who started it & who told you to do it could very well be different people. I would guess Buorhann, started it & had Shifty tell people to do it. So for most it, seemed like meme.

Based on those who seem to oppose his reputation obsession now.

Or it was a natural reaction people had when they read your posts. ?‍♂️ 

You kinda made yourself into a meme. Now use your meme power wisely. With great power comes great responsibility.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

30 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

With great power comes great responsibility.

Settra can confirm for himself if I'm wrong, although if he hasn't been lying it makes the most sense.

Settra had already admitted somebody had told him to do it in another thread; although not in his alliance or allies. (Also called Lucifer a snitch when he said Shifty started)

Settra said try again after calling Lucifer a !@#$ & nobody likes a snitch.

Also Buorhann voted "That Guy Who Got Mass Downvoted by TGH" in the poll, along with some others. I can easily tell when someone goes through my history to downvote a bunch of old posts to the daily limit. Also person who did it the most admitted they were told to do it. So already know it wasn't a spontaneous thing like you try to make it out.

Settra can confirm himself if he wants. Although the mass downvoted part isn't even in dispute & people were told to do it.

Edited by Noctis

libertyribbon.png

7 hours ago, Noctis said:

Settra can confirm for himself if I'm wrong, although if he hasn't been lying it makes the most sense.

Settra had already admitted somebody had told him to do it in another thread; although not in his alliance or allies. (Also called Lucifer a snitch when he said Shifty started)

Settra said try again after calling Lucifer a !@#$ & nobody likes a snitch.

Also Buorhann voted "That Guy Who Got Mass Downvoted by TGH" in the poll, along with some others. I can easily tell when someone goes through my history to downvote a bunch of old posts to the daily limit. Also person who did it the most admitted they were told to do it. So already know it wasn't a spontaneous thing like you try to make it out.

Settra can confirm himself if he wants. Although the mass downvoted part isn't even in dispute & people were told to do it.

When will you ever just take responsibility for your actions and/or controversies instead of just throwing Settra under the bus lol

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

12 hours ago, Wilhelm the Demented said:

This is when we all find out Noctis wants the down votes.

You've all played directly into his infallible hands. 

All this talk of it being a meme, me being mad or denying I got mass downvoted is just an attempt by those most obsessed with their numbers avoiding retaliation for the mass downvoting they did to get me way into the negatives. (If I single them out suddenly, they’ll be worse off with a negative reputation which isn’t at a level only possible with artificial manipulation)

I rejected their system of manipulation & instead took notice of what posts would get people triggered into downvoting me. So me being way in the negatives & not caring about more does make me somewhat dangerous to those who care to much or took part at any point. Although most doing it early on have stopped & let people like Settra take the blame for continuing what they asked him to do. Not surprised he would eventually get fed up with somebody so obsessed with the voting system; he’d have others do the downvoting & accumulate that bad karma for him as he tried avoiding it by trying not to dirty his own hands.

I’m not going anywhere & don’t mind systemically destroying the reputations of the worst posters who have positive reps despite it. Calling me mad or memes doesn’t change what the reality & how easily I can ruin those most vulnerable who take part in their games on forum without it having an effect outside of being more attention to what they do. Each person who mass downvoted me gave me an extra reason to stay. They can choose to revolt like some & begin redeeming themselves; or they can be part of reputation manipulation system which will eventually work against them as well if any meaning is put in upvote numbers. TGH has mostly already destroyed their rep using it as tactic, while scared to make a move as TRK war was ongoing & instead wanting TRK to lose first. I’m still of the opinion they deserve to lose next war due to unwillingness to make a move as others have fought months with them encouraging TRK to accept bad terms; while claiming them good. My opinion of Arggh & most alliances are much higher than it is of TGH.

(More doing as Settra until the Hippo’s reputation is destroyed is only way their sphere can change my opinion of them from mostly being rep vote henchmen who don’t deserve the great reputation they claim. Beyond maybe them benefiting me, although their unwillingness to assist others who are fighting alliances they don’t like makes the stories they tell of when THG did things worthy of respect & helping others with needing seem like a very different alliance than the current.)

Despite my rep points, I am FA Director of Death Watch. So while I’ve seen many prove they don’t deserve respect; I’m always open to good relationships with those who never approved of TGH’s mass downvoting tactics or have since decided they’d like to redeem themselves to not be lumped in the same Category as them. (Although best thing would be if Alex just removes vote system; now that it’s become just another political tool to use against people who put meaning in it)

Edited by Noctis

libertyribbon.png

6 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

So tl;dr mission accomplished in triggering you. Good to know, I shall reward you with a downvote.

I’ve always had a habit of doubling down when people want to start conflicts, so whether you want to say they’ve been triggered easily or I have doesn’t really matter. Doubt either side in this has high opinion of the other & thinks the other are idiots; who are easily triggered by the slightest of things. 

libertyribbon.png

Probably a good thing you deleted your DMs to me on Discord, I'd have posted them here for all to see - just to show the multiple sides you expressed to me.  You have some sort of weird obsession over me for some odd reason.  I wonder though, if I hadn't ignored your messages to me, would you still have been this triggered?

It also strikes me odd that people are so upset by the reputation pixels I've built up since I've joined the game.  I have never asked for it, it's just a culmination since I've joined back in 2015.  Feel free to have a rep war over my account, it seems it's already going on as it is with people mass downvoting or upvoting on their own will.

Here's the thing you don't understand @Noctis, you're not aware of anybody's history in this community.  Especially mine.  You are completely ignoring all the good advice in the Support section of this forum where people clearly tell new players to learn the community at large before spouting off.  Regardless of that number beneath my name (Whether it's high or low), you'll never come close to the amount of contributions I've provided to others in this community.

The fact you rage out ever since being removed from Bad Company is the reason why no one really takes you serious.  This is why you announcing your FA of Death Watch will never be taken serious and your alliance will just remain as a Protector's lapdog.  Do take care though and continue to maintain having a Protector, because as soon as you move away or have it dropped - your alliance will be grounded down.  Hell, I just may call for it when I'm bored enough.

(Sidenote #1: Just FYI, Settra/Rickky kept downvoting you because you kept replying to him and feeding his attention.  He's also the only one to really proceed with tenacity on downvoting, as that's his shtick.)

(Sidenote #2:  I never once mentioned about "claiming" to be "best poster".  That award should go to TheNG who's fricking hilarious 99% of the time with his posts.  I have stated early in 2018 that once I surpass Kurdanak, since he seemed to have stopped posting, that I would want to be mass downvoted right after as a joke.  Plus if I really want to stroke my ego here, I have a God of Upvotes image of a cute Hippo, so...  suck it.  Before you spout off on that, I did suggest a image of a Baboon for Kurdanak instead.)

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Here's the thing you don't understand @Noctis, you're not aware of anybody's history in this community.

Settra did it daily regardless of whether I would ignore him or not; also you never disavowed his actions as reflecting upon TGH. Instead you had people like Sketchy keep insisting the downvoting wasn’t happening as daily I’d people like Settra go through my oldest posts who never got a downvote before to put me in negatives.

So everything points to it being an alliance scheme rather than just Settra being easily triggered like I thought might have been the case sometimes. Also I’m not really mad, there is some fun to be had in these meaningless upvote conflicts your AA wanted.

Also saw recently someone looking at thread with someone reporting you & sketchy for mass downvoting; with the general consensus being it’s a valid tactic to use against those who care about their upvotes for fun. So I learned that of your history today.

All in good fun though. :P

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Noctis said:

TGH has mostly already destroyed their rep using it as tactic, while scared to make a move as TRK war was ongoing & instead wanting TRK to lose first. I’m still of the opinion they deserve to lose next war due to unwillingness to make a move as others have fought months with them encouraging TRK to accept bad terms; while claiming them good. My opinion of Arggh & most alliances are much higher than it is of TGH.

I'm actually going to address this on my next show when I talk about the decisions done throughout the year and the consequences of them.

1 minute ago, Noctis said:

Settra did it daily regardless of whether I would ignore him or not; also you never disavowed his actions as reflecting upon TGH. Instead you had people like Sketchy keep insisting the downvoting wasn’t happening as daily I’d people like Settra go through my oldest posts who never got a downvote before to put me in negatives.

Why would I disavow it?  I have more important stuff to pay attention to.  He's not downvoting you now, so you can rest easy.

27 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I’ve always had a habit of doubling down when people want to start conflicts, so whether you want to say they’ve been triggered easily or I have doesn’t really matter. Doubt either side in this has high opinion of the other & thinks the other are idiots; who are easily triggered by the slightest of things. 

tbh, wouldn't have even know it was happening but you've decided to repeatedly point it out because quite clearly you have issues. Not surprised people are doing it more, you feed the trolls so much.

You even accused people of doing it on mass without reason, even though your moronic posting is likely more of the cause than anything else. Have fun devoting your life to this though.

• Like 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

On 1/14/2019 at 10:32 PM, Noctis said:

Also Buorhann voted "That Guy Who Got Mass Downvoted by TGH" in the poll

That would be element85.  Not you.  I'll repeat again, learn the history before spouting off and knee jerking.

Ok ok, last reply to this guy in this thread.  I was up late at night reading through all the posts here since I can't sleep.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Noctis said:

So everything points to it being an alliance scheme rather than just Settra being easily triggered like I thought might have been the case sometimes. Also I’m not really mad, there is some fun to be had in these meaningless upvote conflicts your AA wanted.

Also saw recently someone looking at thread with someone reporting you & sketchy for mass downvoting; with the general consensus being it’s a valid tactic to use against those who care about their upvotes for fun. So I learned that of your history today.

All in good fun though. :P

"you never disavowed his actions as reflecting upon TGH"

Yes because noone gives a shit.

"Instead you had people like Sketchy keep insisting the downvoting wasn’t happening as daily"

Er...no, I just called you retarded.

"reporting you & sketchy for mass downvoting"

You mean element? Yer he was retarded too.

"Also I’m not really mad, there is some fun to be had in these meaningless upvote conflicts your AA wanted."

Mhmmmm sure you aren't thats why 90% of the posts I see from you are about you  getting downvoted lmfao. All of like 2 people in TGH downvoted you, you are paranoid fam.

Anyway, I DEMAND Death Watch disavow Noctis for downvoting my posts from 2014 this a travesty. I bet he didn't even read them either what a little hitler can you believe it.

Lmfao, again you are insane.

• Upvote 3

XLL3z4T.gif

1 minute ago, Sketchy said:

"you never disavowed his actions as reflecting upon TGH"

Yes because noone gives a shit.

"Instead you had people like Sketchy keep insisting the downvoting wasn’t happening as daily"

Er...no, I just called you retarded.

"reporting you & sketchy for mass downvoting"

You mean element? Yer he was retarded too.

"Also I’m not really mad, there is some fun to be had in these meaningless upvote conflicts your AA wanted."

Mhmmmm sure you aren't thats why 90% of the posts I see from you are about you  getting downvoted lmfao. All of like 2 people in TGH downvoted you, you are paranoid fam.

Anyway, I DEMAND Death Watch disavow Noctis for downvoting my posts from 2014 this a travesty. I bet he didn't even read them either what a little hitler can you believe it.

Lmfao, again you are insane.

These upvotes are meaningless anyway, for pretty much anyone who doesn’t use the forum. Although I don’t think Settra was lying with his careful use of words, instead wording it in a way I’d be unlikely to guess who told him to. If Bourann wants to put him back on his show & let him explain his reasoning; I’d maybe listen. Otherwise I agree with proposed boycott of the show even though I’ve never heard it.

libertyribbon.png

4 minutes ago, Noctis said:

These upvotes are meaningless anyway

Shit guys the jig is up he has figured it out, quickly we need an excuse.

No no. you see, higher reputation er.... it means you get more resources in the game. Yep, thats how it works.

• Like 1

XLL3z4T.gif

If the Hippo and his involved allies want to give to $500,000 per Down Vote in the negatives I've ended up from his idea; I'll forgot their involvement and leave the Hippo's vote alone without making it into a meme. So $260m as a good will gesture & I'll view TGH in a more positive light.

Although since downvotes are meaningless; that would be free money for nothing. So don't really expect them to give me anything unless they care; but since I'd care more about money than these mass down votes I've been getting from them repeatidly on old posts. Just an idea if Buorhann really care and doubt that would be much money for them. So not like there wouldn't be a way to make me forget about all this stuff; although I think what Settra is doing could spread if he's doing for the reason I suspect.

Although Buoran can message me if he wants to discuss further before Settra confirms whether I guessed it right. (Although I suspect his mass downvoting could be a way of confirmation).

memes, lol (Also if $260m is just a lot of money for them but they would be willing to give good will gesture; wouldn't need to be that much & would just be an amount of their choosing if they'd like to attempt repairing the broken relations.)

libertyribbon.png

13 minutes ago, Noctis said:

If the Hippo and his involved allies want to give to $500,000 per Down Vote in the negatives I've ended up from his idea; I'll forgot their involvement and leave the Hippo's vote alone without making it into a meme. So $260m as a good will gesture & I'll view TGH in a more positive light.

Although since downvotes are meaningless; that would be free money for nothing. So don't really expect them to give me anything unless they care; but since I'd care more about money than these mass down votes I've been getting from them repeatidly on old posts. Just an idea if Buorhann really care and doubt that would be much money for them. So not like there wouldn't be a way to make me forget about all this stuff; although I think what Settra is doing could spread if he's doing for the reason I suspect.

Although Buoran can message me if he wants to discuss further before Settra confirms whether I guessed it right. (Although I suspect his mass downvoting could be a way of confirmation).

memes, lol (Also if $260m is just a lot of money for them but they would be willing to give good will gesture; wouldn't need to be that much & would just be an amount of their choosing if they'd like to attempt repairing the broken relations.)

Deal, and in return, you can pay me 33m per downvote, since my posts are 66 times better.

That works out to 264m on 8 top quality posts, so feel free to send over that 4m in cash asap.

XLL3z4T.gif

Just now, Sketchy said:

Deal, and in return, you can pay me 33m per downvote, since my posts are 66 times better.

That works out to 264m on 8 top quality posts, so feel free to send over that 4m in cash asap.

Send me the money and I'll just undo the down votes.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=132252

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Noctis said:

Send me the money and I'll just undo the down votes.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=132252

You can't undo the trauma you reincarnation of hitler.

As we can all see, not only does this man mercilessly downvote people who are just going about their day, minding their own business, he also heartlessly withholds emotional damages.

NPO and the leaders of Death Watch should feel eternal shame for protecting such a despicable character.

• Upvote 4

XLL3z4T.gif

Just now, Sketchy said:

You can't undo the trauma you reincarnation of hitler.

As we can all see, not only does this man mercilessly downvote people who are just going about their day, minding their own business, he also heartlessly withholds emotional damages.

NPO and the leaders of Death Watch should feel eternal shame for protecting such a despicable character.

You shouldn't say deal without thinking first; although never expected anything from you guys.

Was joke about how much you guys care about the downvotes; despite mass downvoting me over the last month. Downvoting you guys is funny, because you not only do it to others; are very sensitive it being done back to you guys. lol

libertyribbon.png

2 minutes ago, Noctis said:

You shouldn't say deal without thinking first; although never expected anything from you guys.

Was joke about how much you guys care about the downvotes; despite mass downvoting me over the last month. Downvoting you guys is funny, because you not only do it to others; are very sensitive it being done back to you guys. lol

Why would I be sad I'm getting paid 33m per downvote its in writing now.

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

Just now, Sketchy said:

Why would I be sad I'm getting paid 33m per downvote its in writing now.

I never said I'd give you anything for downvotes I've done, only I wouldn't do more.

Although I think the Hippo might be more fun if others are also doing it.

libertyribbon.png