Lordaeron Announcement

Exar Kun -George

9 hours ago, Patrick Higgins said:

When he’s jealous of your likes and starts to go thru your post history to dislike everything.

D89-B5-B26-511-B-4-B6-A-84-A4-F1-A3-AFB6

I don’t care about your likes, but since you care & dislike posts explaining how my score got in the negatives; thought it might be possible for you to learn if I showed you some instead. (If I actually cared, would keep doing it until you have none like they do)

Although everyone wasting their time by thinking doing that enough they can permanently put me in the negatives are idiots. Since I could get out of the negatives if I ever decide I wanted to, but they can keep wasting their time on a meaningless stat longer if they want.

libertyribbon.png

9 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Although everyone wasting their time by thinking doing that enough they can permanently put me in the negatives are idiots. Since I could get out of the negatives if I ever decide I wanted to, but they can keep wasting their time on a meaningless stat longer if they want.

Umm. I don't downvote people to piss em off, but....
Doubt.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I don’t care about your likes, but since you care & dislike posts explaining how my score got in the negatives; thought it might be possible for you to learn if I showed you some instead. (If I actually cared, would keep doing it until you have none like they do)

At this point I think Noctis could identify himself as a salt shaker and society would find it socially acceptable.

Edited by Parachotic
  • Upvote 2
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

35 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

Umm. I don't downvote people to piss em off, but....
Doubt.

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out how easily it can be done (at least I don’t think so), although I’ll let the idiots keep thinking they’re accomplishing something by putting so much time into it without realizing how pointless their efforts are.

libertyribbon.png

On 1/10/2019 at 11:14 AM, Patrick Higgins said:

When he’s jealous of your likes and starts to go thru your post history to dislike everything.

D89-B5-B26-511-B-4-B6-A-84-A4-F1-A3-AFB6

It's how you know you're getting to him. Every time he does it, it puts a smile on my face, because you know 

eROc6mB.gif

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

On 1/12/2019 at 3:36 PM, Prefontaine said:

It's how you know you're getting to him. Every time he does it, it puts a smile on my face, because you know 

eROc6mB.gif

I can hear this gif.

Also Noctis pls don’t be mad at me but like I wanna help you get to 666 downvotes. #nohate #innocent #pleasedontspamdownvoteme

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

54 minutes ago, Ivan Ivanov said:

I can hear this gif.

Also Noctis pls don’t be mad at me but like I wanna help you get to 666 downvotes. #nohate #innocent #pleasedontspamdownvoteme

I find your grudge funny more than anything else. I think you might be the one mad, lol.

libertyribbon.png

15 hours ago, Noctis said:

I find your grudge funny more than anything else. I think you might be the one mad, lol.

No grudge, just a big meme lmao

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TRI-poloski.jpg

On 1/13/2019 at 8:19 AM, Noctis said:

I heard the more you talk the deeper your grave you’re digging gets

• Upvote 1
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

12 minutes ago, Patrick Higgins said:

I heard the more you talk the deeper your grave you’re digging gets

You talk a lot for someone with that opinion. If you think this joke thread means anything or I really care about the down votes, lol.

I have no grudges with BK & know it was meant as a joke. Although I realize over text it can be hard for some to tell if somebody is being serious or joking around. So think whatever you want.

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Noctis said:

You talk a lot for someone with that opinion. If you think this joke thread means anything or I really care about the down votes, lol.

I have no grudges with BK & know it was meant as a joke. Although I realize over text it can be hard for some to tell if somebody is being serious or joking around. So think whatever you want.

If you really don’t care then why do you keep responding...or better question why are you even here lol

• Upvote 2
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

9 minutes ago, Patrick Higgins said:

If you really don’t care then why do you keep responding...or better question why are you even here lol

The downvotes have zero effect on the allies who matter; also I find how much you care somewhat interesting. Seems many here care about their upvotes more than there than pixels. (Some care deeply about both)

Seems Settra has moved onto to downvoting someone daily who does care deeply about his upvotes, so seems he’s using his time on something more worthwhile. Although it is interesting to see who cares about their upvotes so much, since you can do more damage they care about just by casting some votes on the forums than declaring war on them. Lol

Edited by Noctis

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, Noctis said:

The downvotes have zero effect on the allies who matter

What allies lol

• Upvote 1
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

5 minutes ago, Patrick Higgins said:

What allies lol

I won’t bother saying beyond what can be seen on our alliance page. Although my allies don’t care about the forums & trying to accumulate upvotes; so you won’t get an accurate read from that.

libertyribbon.png

11 minutes ago, Noctis said:

The downvotes have zero effect on the allies who matter; also I find how much you care somewhat interesting. Seems many here care about their upvotes more than there than pixels. (Some care deeply about both)

Seems Settra has moved onto to downvoting someone daily who does care deeply about his upvotes, so seems he’s using his time on something more worthwhile. Although it is interesting to see who cares about their upvotes so much, since you can do more damage they care about just by casting some votes on the forums than declaring war on them. Lol

Not mad dude but you’re pretty close to 666 downvotes #noctisworstposter2018/19

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TRI-poloski.jpg

5 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I won’t bother saying beyond what can be seen on our alliance page. Although my allies don’t care about the forums & trying to accumulate upvotes; so you won’t get an accurate read from that.

Yeah man that’s some good alliance and allies you got there

96421-AB8-2743-49-B1-A296-99-AB660-E2181

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

2 minutes ago, Ivan Ivanov said:

Not mad dude but you’re pretty close to 666 downvotes #noctisworstposter2018/19

Considering your poor community reputation & being incapable of my making good posts. Doubt you’ll ever get out of the negatives.

Also you keep saying that like you think repeating the number 666 will annoy me. Although I don’t care about what you want to accomplish & since you’re such a bad poster nobody likes; what you think doesn’t matter in the slightest.

1 minute ago, Patrick Higgins said:

Yeah man that’s some good alliance and allies you got there

96421-AB8-2743-49-B1-A296-99-AB660-E2181

That was an accident & he asked me reapply again right after. Lol

libertyribbon.png

50 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Considering your poor community reputation & being incapable of my making good posts. Doubt you’ll ever get out of the negatives.

I did it

285-F1716-48-F2-49-FB-95-A2-3770-E88-D0-

• Like 1
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

6 hours ago, Noctis said:

I could just as easily put him in negatives if I felt like annoying him; although he’ll likely do that on his own without my help if he keeps posting. Lol

The whole reason I went into the negatives in the first place was because of you, Noctis. I just feel obligated to carry your reputation to the far reaches of the depth of the negatives, like some sort of astronomical quest. At least that’s what I’m calling it anyway.

Also very much thank you, Patrick Higgins!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TRI-poloski.jpg