Lordaeron Announcement

Exar Kun -George

I support this, I’m starting a hashtag with you! #noctismosthated2018/9

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2
inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

I didn’t vote BK in a single category in his Award Poll, yet he’s still going out of his way to try making me win the only category they decided to include me in. Almost makes me feel bad about not voting BK for anything. (Although not really ✝️ )

Edited by Noctis

libertyribbon.png

25 minutes ago, TheShadow said:

We should mass downvote Noctis just to see how low we can take him

Not like it matters when already so far in the negatives, stopped caring about my score long ago. Just mildly annoying when some people want to derail every topic to talk about my score, even though it doesn’t matter & goes negative regardless of what I post. 

So a meaningless metric. Although mass downvoting some of these people with positive numbers still & care about their score might be worthwhile.

Edited by Noctis

libertyribbon.png

43 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Just mildly annoying when some people want to derail every topic to talk about my score

Nice lightsaber dude

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

7 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Cool? Not sure your point.

Oh wait that’s your downvote numberD6-C614-D5-B063-4493-8-D35-DC455-DEE346-

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

1 minute ago, Patrick Higgins said:

Oh wait that’s your downvote numberD6-C614-D5-B063-4493-8-D35-DC455-DEE346-

I consider anyone who considers it a very meaningful number to lack intelligence; so you might fit in that category if you think your overall upvotes matter & can’t be brought in the negatives within less than a week if someone really wanted to. Quality of your posts wouldn’t matter unless your in the thousands already.

libertyribbon.png

3 minutes ago, Settra said:

@Noctis Shifty didn't start it either, try again. @Lucifer Morningstar no one likes a snitch !@#$.

Not like you’ll say if I get it right, also was waiting to see if someone was going to call him out on that. Lol

libertyribbon.png

36 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I consider anyone who considers it a very meaningful number to lack intelligence; so you might fit in that category if you think your overall upvotes matter & can’t be brought in the negatives within less than a week if someone really wanted to. Quality of your posts wouldn’t matter unless your in the thousands already.

Quality copypasta. Thanks bro

• Downvote 1
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

26 minutes ago, Patrick Higgins said:

Quality copypasta. Thanks bro

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from this thread. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fricking frick is he still posting? This can't be happening. I'm having a fricking breakdown. I don't want to believe the forum is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Noctis to be banned and fix this broken forum. I cannot fricking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was getting so many downvotes on the forums???? This is so fricked.

• Upvote 5

new_forum_sig_2.png

Still think it was more likely Lucifer than Shifty & him snitching on Shifty was a misdirection; or someone would be hitting Lucifer for it rather than Shifty giving it a like. Although not like who it started with matters much.

libertyribbon.png

When he’s jealous of your likes and starts to go thru your post history to dislike everything.

D89-B5-B26-511-B-4-B6-A-84-A4-F1-A3-AFB6

• Upvote 4
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."