Purple Flower Garden Is One Today!

Yui

unknown.png

Was on my way outback when I noticed some Kangaroos looking at me! I fed them some food and they followed me even when I went back home! I think they want to stay with us in Purple Flower Garden so say hello to Roo and Hanny, our newest addition to the Purple Flower Garden, on its 1 year anniversary!

Happy 1 Year Anniversary Purple Flower Garden!

• Like 6

Dorky Weeb Two

932112515_z23jHkk-Imgur.png.81dd52a14449c4172a2f4ff46c92439b.png

@Yui @CuppyCakeYums In the almost 3 years I've known you two in this game, through over 100,000+ discord messages and through highs and lows its been great fun getting to know you both. I remember when you two first founded PFG, to see it continue on with your unwavering dedication to it is such a great sight. Yui you truly are the nicest person in this game (If you don't win nicest player 2018 award then its rigged). Cakey you're a total legend, I love your meme posting, your jokes and just having a good chat. You two weebs were the ones who introduced me into anime when at first i hated it, so well done mates you got me into it even though 2 years ago I said I'd never watch a single one. ;,P

This-has-to-be-the-most-Australian-cake-

3c222176571d45b976e36d224f660c4b.jpg

Straight from down under

Here's to PFG, happy 1st birthday!!! 

Edited by Sphinx
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, CuppyCakeYums said:

unknown.png

Was on my way outback when I noticed some Kangaroos looking at me! I fed them some food and they followed me even when I went back home! I think they want to stay with us in Purple Flower Garden so say hello to Roo and Hanny, our newest addition to the Purple Flower Garden, on its 1 year anniversary!

Happy 1 Year Anniversary Purple Flower Garden!

dont even have a permit for a kangaroo

Edited by Shlappa
  • Upvote 4

We need more wholesome content like this

Happy anniversary! 

Edited by Akkara
  • Upvote 2

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

God is a creator. As I made Ellie, does that make me a God?

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

51 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Very important question: what is the best shade of purple?

32b7e764e5af59ee438a9fae162ec6c0.jpg

Really tricky question! I think it depends what for too. I wear darker purples but light shades work better on walls...

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png

2 hours ago, Yui said:

Really tricky question! I think it depends what for too. I wear darker purples but light shades work better on walls...

Pastel shades are best shades. Only the inelegant fools and toffee-nosed pseuds enjoy the plum shades.