A PSA for @everyone that is @here

Ayayay

6 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

I think it's already well known to most all of your posts are retarded and how many downvotes you have by your name is just a result of that. (I've even been told this by others so it must be true).

I find it amusing how blatantly obvious your mental deficiencies are, and how easily you get annoyed.

Yet none of your posts manage to annoy me, despite your persistence in trying. It’s obvious what you’re trying to do. I’d give your attempts a 6/10 at best.

libertyribbon.png

3 hours ago, Noctis said:

I think it’s alteady well known to most many on your AA vote as they’re told & how many upvotes you guys have by your names mean almost nothing. (I’ve even been told this by others)

I find it amusing how blatantly obvious you make it, rather than get annoyed.

It wasn't anyone in my AA or allies who told me to downvote you though. Hmm.

settradirect.png

1 minute ago, Noctis said:

Yes, it’s been made clear who it is after that post. (Lucifer)

Must've been, because clearly no one else wants people to downvote you.

• Upvote 1

settradirect.png

“Kill the runners! Take no prisoners! No one escapes the hand of death!”

inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

2 hours ago, Noctis said:

Yes, it’s been made clear who it is after that post. (Lucifer)

Dude, just stop. Take a break, it's not working out for you. You're just shoveling down the large hole underneath you.

• Upvote 2

I just like that he continues to deny being annoyed by it, and then proves otherwise literally seconds later.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

How about y'all get your 2nd grade level drama the hell outta my thread. My threads have a 3rd grade level drama minimum.

This shit isn't even popcorn worthy, just sad like TFP.

Edited by Malal
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win