A PSA for @everyone that is @here

Ayayay

Just now, Noctis said:

I’ve never liked you, so that feeling is mutual at least.

You should've learned when to shut up when we kicked you from BC. I never liked you anyway, you couldn't do the basic shite you were asked and you were so bloody arrogant thinking "oh I'm so good at FA and Milcom" I'd publish some of the stuff you put on your milcom assessment but I don't wanna give people stage 4 terminal brain cancer.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

You should've learned when to shut up when we kicked you from BC. I never liked you anyway, you couldn't do the basic shite you were asked and you were so bloody arrogant thinking "oh I'm so good at FA and Milcom" I'd publish some of the stuff you put on your milcom assessment but I don't wanna give people stage 4 terminal brain cancer.

Your questions were all almost the same except with small differences; so I didn’t notice the slight variations until after your stupid test. Also you didn’t do anything in BC war almost, despite suppossidly being part of milcom command.

libertyribbon.png

52 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

>done it regardless

No, that would’ve killed any support between the two spheres if those that did want to do it went ahead and pulled that trigger.

It was smart to wait for TFP to mess up and justify based on that.

I was pushing for war against them since before the war began. Before slot scarcity was a thing. I just wanted to see them burn. 

I actually stopped pushing after the first ghosting incident because I figured if they weren’t gonna do it then they wouldn’t ever. 

Sometimes you have to wait for near Christmas to get some presents. 

scSqPGJ.gif

7 hours ago, Noctis said:

Some people downvote every post I make to the limit each day since they were easily triggered by some random post I made way back, so no. I don’t wonder why.

I promise you that is not the reason you receive downvotes.

• Upvote 6

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

11 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

I promise you that is not the reason you receive downvotes.

I mean I was told to downvote for a funny reaction, it happened, I must continue to downvote for more.

• Upvote 2

settradirect.png

I'm fairly certain us here in Cam found a dude at 4k Infra 6 Cities, right at the start of this one.

Also, couldn't be happier that mah legacy lives on ?

@yo* @m3 @every1

It's quite nice to know you are thinking about us. Taking the time to make this post and personally messaging every TFP member, now that's darn right conscientious. Just goes to show that despite our fighting, we can be courteous to one another. 

We ❤️ you purple bellies

5 hours ago, Menace said:

It's quite nice to know you are thinking about us. Taking the time to make this post and personally messaging every TFP member, now that's darn right conscientious. Just goes to show that despite our fighting, we can be courteous to one another. 

We ❤️ you purple bellies

08)  (-3) The Fighting Pacifists (TFP) - Members: 107 --> 91 (-16) - VM: 3 --> 5 (+2) - Applicants: 5

Well it was kind of necessary since your comrades are deserting and deleting en masse. The stats would get real jumbled if you all scattered.

19 hours ago, Noctis said:

Your questions were all almost the same except with small differences; so I didn’t notice the slight variations until after your stupid test. Also you didn’t do anything in BC war almost, despite suppossidly being part of milcom command.

There's this thing called school. It takes priority over a bloody game. That's why I didn't do much.

On 1/7/2019 at 5:11 PM, Settra said:

I mean I was told to downvote for a funny reaction, it happened, I must continue to downvote for more.

I think it’s alteady well known to most many on your AA vote as they’re told & how many upvotes you guys have by your names mean almost nothing. (I’ve even been told this by others)

I find it amusing how blatantly obvious you make it, rather than get annoyed.

libertyribbon.png

5 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I think it’s alteady well known to most many on your AA vote as they’re told & how many upvotes you guys have by your names mean almost nothing. (I’ve even been told this by others)

I think you need to take a step back. 

You get downvoted because you are a salty person who makes your alliance look bad. Which is a shame. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

Just now, Leftbehind said:

I think you need to take a step back. 

You get downvoted because you are a salty person who makes your alliance look bad. Which is a shame. 

I don’t think you read the post I was responding to before responding.

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Noctis said:

I don’t think you read the post I was responding to before responding.

I did and my response is the same. You obviously have a grudge and get bent out of shape. It doesn't matter if they tell people to downvote you or not since we all know you'll give us that sweet, sweet reaction. Basically, you are an easy target that isn't aware that they are doing more harm than good for themselves. 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Leftbehind said:

I did and my response is the same. You obviously have a grudge and get bent out of shape. It doesn't matter if they tell people to downvote you or not since we all know you'll give us that sweet, sweet reaction. Basically, you are an easy target that isn't aware that they are doing more harm than good for themselves. 

You’re making several assumptions, which are I think the overall up or down votes by someone’s name matters & the other being I hold a grudge against people who downvote stuff. I don’t care enough about Settra to have a grudge against him, don’t even know him.

libertyribbon.png

34 minutes ago, Noctis said:

You’re making several assumptions, which are I think the overall up or down votes by someone’s name matters & the other being I hold a grudge against people who downvote stuff. I don’t care enough about Settra to have a grudge against him, don’t even know him.

It's a rather safe assumption when you have been going on and on about BC getting people to downvote you. Thing is if you had half a clue you would ignore and move on. Yet instead you respond. 

Now this has been completely off topic so you, do you buddy.

12 minutes ago, Leftbehind said:

It's a rather safe assumption when you have been going on and on about BC getting people to downvote you. Thing is if you had half a clue you would ignore and move on. Yet instead you respond. 

Now this has been completely off topic so you, do you buddy.

I forgot Lucifer had ever downvoted me until he wanted to let me know he dislikes me (and guess let me know he also does it), although I dislike him for completely different reasons.

(Also your post now is first I’ve heard of anyone in BC getting people to downvote me; so don’t think I ever said that. That’s news to me, although interesting to know)

Edited by Noctis

libertyribbon.png

25 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I forgot Lucifer had ever downvoted me until he wanted to let me know he dislikes me (and guess let me know he also does it), although I dislike him for completely different reasons.

(Also your post now is first I’ve heard of anyone in BC getting people to downvote me; so don’t think I ever said that. That’s news to me, although interesting to know)

My bad, I have a hard time getting BC off the brain. Happens. 

Either way my point stands. Feel free to take my advice to step back and use that thing upon your shoulders before posting. Keep in mind that depending on what your goals are in this world that your actions here can hurt, or help, you in achieving them. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Dane Hunter said:

Why does every topic devolve into a debate about Noctis' downvotes?

Not sure why people always want to bring them up, although Lucifer being behind it makes more sense than TGH suddenly deciding to. He’s not good at fighting, so I know he’d never accept a duel & dumb schemes like this are more of what he does.

Although @Lucifer Morningstar I’d be happy to fight you 1 on 1 in 5 days to settle things; as well as let you try proving you’re not as terrible at all things war related I think you are.

libertyribbon.png

3 hours ago, Noctis said:

I think it's already well known to most all of your posts are retarded and how many downvotes you have by your name is just a result of that. (I've even been told this by others so it must be true).

I find it amusing how blatantly obvious your mental deficiencies are, and how easily you get annoyed.

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif