A PSA for @everyone that is @here

Ayayay

11 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

Wooop woooop that’s the sound of the [pw world] poleeece

Ironic when you consider some alliances entered this war because of the policing going on in the game.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I wonder how many of these war dodgers took TGH up on their offer to join them instead when TFP got declared on & whether TGH will defend any if they did. Although I did warn in that same thread any TFP members would be better off seeing the war through, since I doubt they’ll be protected if they took TGH up on that offer.

libertyribbon.png

3 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I wonder how many of these war dodgers took TGH up on their offer to join them instead when TFP got declared on & whether TGH will defend any if they did. Although I did warn in that same thread any TFP members would be better off seeing the war through, since I doubt they’ll be protected if they took TGH up on that offer.

They didn't.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

18 minutes ago, Noctis said:

26.27 VMers. 

To be honest, have you ever wondered why people downvote your comments? Well I'll give you a little secret. 

Truth is, people downvote your comments because ur shit is so bizarre, they dont know tf your talking about. 

Just a little food for thought.

Edited by TheRebelMan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, TheRebelMan said:

26.27 VMers. 

To be honest, have you ever wondered why people downvote you comments? Well I'll give you a little secret. 

Truth is, people downvote your comments because ur shit is so bizarre, they dont know tf your talking about. 

Just a little food for thought.

Some people downvote every post I make to the limit each day since they were easily triggered by some random post I made way back, so no. I don’t wonder why.

libertyribbon.png

10 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Some people downvote every post I make to the limit each day since they were easily triggered by some random post I made way back, so no. I don’t wonder why.

Probably doesnt help that you spam downvote people when u dislike what they say about you they, eh?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

Probably doesnt help that you spam downvote people when u dislike what they say about you they, eh?

I’ve downvoted some in response to them spam downvoting me, nothing to do with what they’ve said about me. Although I got bored with that when I realized there is a daily limit & don’t care anymore.

Edited by Noctis

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Keegoz said:

Ironic when you consider some alliances entered this war because of the policing going on in the game.

Consistency isn't exactly some peoples strong suits, much like useful contributions to discussions isn't a attribute of Noctis.

Also, @Epi screw you mate....;P starting this flood of Pleb's using post titles to ping everybody.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is a war; no one is policing actions taken by alliances off the field so long as they don't interfere with our war effort. By Keegoz's logic, we shouldn't counter alliances that attack us because then we're "policing their actions" or whatever.

Honestly, TFP should be thanking us since their members have to stay and help fight rather than flee and hide in some random alliance. You're welcome quinchwe

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

12 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Consistency isn't exactly some peoples strong suits, much like useful contributions to discussions isn't a attribute of Noctis.

Also, @Epi screw you mate....;P starting this flood of Pleb's using post titles to ping everybody.

Pretty sure you’re just still mad I didn’t encourage TRK to accept terms they found unreasonable like TGH & some others were doing. :p

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Noctis said:

Pretty sure you’re just still mad I didn’t encourage TRK to accept terms they found unreasonable like TGH & some others were doing. ?

Oh, no you'd be mistaken I'm not mad at all, just having a little fun at your expense. Also I'm sure your "encouragement" if only a little stronger would've shifted TKR to agreeing to the terms.

Edited by Sphinx
Typo

You do not know me @Noctis.

28 minutes ago, Malal said:

This is a war; no one is policing actions taken by alliances off the field so long as they don't interfere with our war effort. By Keegoz's logic, we shouldn't counter alliances that attack us because then we're "policing their actions" or whatever.

Honestly, TFP should be thanking us since their members have to stay and help fight rather than flee and hide in some random alliance. You're welcome quinchwe

You’re rolling TFP because of what...  3 ghost actions iirc?  With how many numbers you guys have?

This isn’t a war.  We’re aware of the pressure Rose went through from you guys.  You guys were just starved for extra slots.

Granted TFP fricked up and ignored the warnings that could’ve kept them out.

The good thing that comes out of this is hoping it’ll teach those TFP nations not to build 3k+ Infra in 17 or less cities.  Let alone -rebuild- the Infra in the middle of being rolled.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

You do not know me @Noctis.

You’re rolling TFP because of what...  3 ghost actions iirc?  With how many numbers you guys have?

This isn’t a war.  We’re aware of the pressure Rose went through from you guys.  You guys were just starved for extra slots.

Granted TFP fricked up and ignored the warnings that could’ve kept them out.

They also made certain promises/commitments, that they broke repeatedly. I mean TFP hasn't come up for months till this time when they broke their word once again. Its simple, we told them not to support the war effort and any members who do so will be considered independent of TFP as long as they receive no further support. 

If it really was just folks starved for slots, they'd have done it regardless. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

If it really was just folks starved for slots, they'd have done it regardless. 

>done it regardless

No, that would’ve killed any support between the two spheres if those that did want to do it went ahead and pulled that trigger.

It was smart to wait for TFP to mess up and justify based on that.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Noctis said:

Nah mate, I just don't like you.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

>done it regardless

No, that would’ve killed any support between the two spheres if those that did want to do it went ahead and pulled that trigger.

It was smart to wait for TFP to mess up and justify based on that.

Probably. I mean, just saying, TFP and the coalition at large came to an agreement and that should have solved everything. They messed up and were given a couple of warnings, till well it was pointless hoping for them to stick to their agreement. 

Edited by Shadowthrone