SNN: The Quick and The Dead

As Roqbot #1, I concede that the NPO is an alliance of roqbots and this is an uneven playing field.

EDIT: Also saw the message subject, "this is pointless," sounds like TFP's blitz. 

Edited by Shadowthrone
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Verin said:

Can confirm, requiem is very much powerful tool, it help big stronk alliance rekt not so big stronkt alliance, is finds out more heree https://discord.gg/k7xR2He

Plugs on Plugs on Plugs on Plugs

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Requiembot #430258 reporting in.

I didn't think TFP could be any more of a meme. I've been proven wrong.

11 minutes ago, Verin said:

Can confirm, requiem is very much powerful tool, it help big stronk alliance rekt not so big stronkt alliance, is finds out more heree https://discord.gg/k7xR2He

You should be banned you cheating monster. Wait until my father hears about this.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

thalmorcommie.png

This is a grand thread. 

From an ex-moderator, bots are pretty much free game unless you're legit cracking the game to gain benefit. EVERYONE has access to API and thus can create their own system for their alliance. You can either choose to or choose not to. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

This is a grand thread. 

From an ex-moderator, bots are pretty much free game unless you're legit cracking the game to gain benefit. EVERYONE has access to API and thus can create their own system for their alliance. You can either choose to or choose not to. 

but don't, use requiem instead

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

7 minutes ago, Epi said:

If it doesn't play for you. Its allowed. Victory was a high ranking tfp member from memory. What does he do?

And why didn't someone reprimand him for these mass messages

Hanz and Victory are both high ranking folk in TFP. Yikes. RIP to the largest micro.

• Upvote 2

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

39 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Hanz and Victory are both high ranking folk in TFP. Yikes. RIP to the largest micro.

9xi2Q8V.png

He's clearly of sound mind.

Also the link in my post is a link to the image in the OP about Operation Burger King.

• Like 1

scSqPGJ.gif

57 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Yeah, clearly TFP were joking about thinking those bots are clearly against the game rules in those messages posted. /sarcasm

Your ability to state the obvious leaves us lesser mortals in awe.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

XLL3z4T.gif

Like 60% of alliances use either reqium or a personally created bot that tracks wars against or by your alliance, bots are primarily against game rules for baseball, and anything that deals with trades

• Upvote 2