Lethal Wheeeeew

Maia

7 hours ago, TheShadow said:

@Maia go do necessary things like nuking 4K infra whales.
Minesome is small job.
Could have asked us.
We'd do it for free.

Ikr, you guys already did this. This is camelots job.

They've already given you the path to victory, @MinesomeMC. In the OP they told you it is not their goal for you to delete. That's how you beat them, that's how you show them. DELETE! Force the result of the war to be what they don't want and claim your victory!

• Upvote 5

scSqPGJ.gif

On 1/5/2019 at 5:44 PM, Maia said:

Dear @MinesomeMC  

as you probably noticed you were raided. It's because of your unnecessary last thread you posted in alliance affairs. Dio is now dead but you were unlucky, he had friends you know and crazy bit*** like me who hunt for a.s.s.holes like you. However, I don't want to force you to delete or something, just to rethink your bad behavior. Stu, Lord of Puns and Bhuto will teach you a lesson because I couldn't reach you. Fun fact, I have less cities than Lord of Puns --he has 26cities-- and could still get in range of you (12cities). You can be proud that such a big cock reached you. 

I tried to be nice so I sent you warning to give you time to prepare physically and mentally for it.

I felt a bit upset about this attack but after this message I was sure I did right choice. Btw there were made 2 other attacks on his members who could counter so we made sure they won't make us trouble. One of them is gov of Ragnarok (MinesomeMC alliance). Lesson for you @MinesomeMC, if you want to be jerk be at least nice to your members who can protect your ass.

Kinda edgy way to compare sizes with MinesomeMC.

Did you really have to make a gay post flexing you destroying the leader of the #96th highest alliance? This is worse than when some tiny micro makes a boring DoW. Not just that but you're using the most edgy reason ever. That his behavior is bad? This is the internet grow up, or stop using it. "Hurr durr let me make this stupid thread about some useless micro's leader being a bully to other people and offending me!!" 

You seem to waste a lot of time online judging by the fact you wasted your time writing this. Yet you don't know how the internet works. It's amazing how far stupidity runs in some people.

Edited by Zyphy
Needed to delete the cancerous pics and the videos
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Zyphy said:

Kinda edgy way to compare sizes with MinesomeMC.

Did you really have to make a gay post flexing you destroying the leader of the #96th highest alliance? This is worse than when some tiny micro makes a boring DoW. Not just that but you're using the most edgy reason ever. That his behavior is bad? This is the internet grow up, or stop using it. "Hurr durr let me make this stupid thread about some useless micro's leader being a bully to other people and offending me!!" 

You seem to waste a lot of time online judging by the fact you wasted your time writing this. Yet you don't know how the internet works. It's amazing how far stupidity runs in some people.

Lol I did it for fun. My post is to explain my motivation, how I prepared it and etc. I like to give warnings, cool messages during war which makes me excited about war no matter if I win or loose :P Also hunting for bad people in this game is really fun for me. I did it before and I will do it probably again in future - look at this. It was done probably way better but I have no enough time to make always a movie.

@Sphinx I could try to nuke fat infra nations but first, I can't because Ripper would kill me if I would do that. I've raided 2 times our member and 1 time gov member and I can't believe I am still alive :D Second I have nothing against people with a lot of infra, well I think it is not wise to have 3k or 4k or infra as I saw in my past. But if they are good people and didn't do anything wrong to anybody I have no reason to attack them I am sorry Sphinx if I disappointed you : ( 

Also I couldn't hire you because I wanted to test new CoS members how they will be fighting and coordinating and preparing for it. They passed test excellent I am proud of them. When they will grow up they will be great addition to our next war. 

c1a7da0d276dcbe6.png

We have also two other babies called Bhuto and Zesty. They are all sweet especially these two first when they are covered with blood of their enemies. ♡ 

Also I expected that our babies will be countered by AD so things could be much more interesting. I don't think so CoS being top alliance was only reason to not attack them. More like we won't be fighting and bleeding just for MinesomeMC. CoS is more high tier alliance only few is middle tier or low tier. AD imo has better presence in middle low tier which could benefit in war. Maybe it's just me but I like challenges and expected more from this. Most alliances in this game are trying to play safe and I understand it but my wild nature says to me go crazy! (Like I was in Hate Machine, Oblivion guy spied me so I attacked him then I started alliance war so Rose needed to help Oblivion to get back from this alive. But at the same time I don't want to be bully so I am just trying to use somebody's bad behaviour to motivate myself to do crazy stuff like this and I don't really try to change the world,  just have fun for me and people who were aggrieved like in Big Toxic C. case, not to mention even for raided people it is fun. I won't stop mess around, it is just not my nature and anyone in CoS can confirm that : ) 

I hope I didn't make too many mistakes in text above if I did I am sorry.

Edited by Maia
I did! I am sorry!!!
  • Like 2

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

@MinesomeMC  @Dumb  and company.

It used to be in alliance affairs first when it was moved.

I replied there and give him my first warning ? 

1e3a3cc749ebc4e3med.jpg

I think I was pretty clear about my intention, right? ? 

I gave him almost a year to get prepared!!! (336DAYS) OMG!!! I COULDN'T WAIT MOOORE ?

Edited by Maia

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

9 hours ago, Maia said:

@MinesomeMC  @Dumb  and company.

It used to be in alliance affairs first when it was moved.

I replied there and give him my first warning ? 

1e3a3cc749ebc4e3med.jpg

I think I was pretty clear about my intention, right? ? 

I gave him almost a year to get prepared!!! (336DAYS) OMG!!! I COULDN'T WAIT MOOORE ?

Hmmm... GPC isnt Rok