Lethal Wheeeeew

Maia

1657a5ed7f526ca9.png 

Dear @MinesomeMC  

as you probably noticed you were raided. It's because of your unnecessary last thread you posted in alliance affairs. Dio is now dead but you were unlucky, he had friends you know and crazy bit*** like me who hunt for a.s.s.holes like you. However, I don't want to force you to delete or something, just to rethink your bad behavior. Stu, Lord of Puns and Bhuto will teach you a lesson because I couldn't reach you. Fun fact, I have less cities than Lord of Puns --he has 26cities-- and could still get in range of you (12cities). You can be proud that such a big cock reached you. 

I tried to be nice so I sent you warning to give you time to prepare physically and mentally for it.

211dcc1cd1331e4a.jpg 

Another warning but at forum.

06fb83edc5651efd.jpg

Last warning ~10min. Before attack by attackers.

59a6095152215492.png

3481eb2e9e14d659.jpg

I felt a bit upset about this attack but after this message I was sure I did right choice. Btw there were made 2 other attacks on his members who could counter so we made sure they won't make us trouble. One of them is gov of Ragnarok (MinesomeMC alliance). Lesson for you @MinesomeMC, if you want to be jerk be at least nice to your members who can protect your ass.

c549f63b31ecd3f4.jpg

c55be8553fe5faad.jpg

Good day MinesomeMC

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=62134

Wheeeeeew

bec7c592445fa852.gif 

Edited by Maia
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

When one of your government member says that you are a jerk then there's been a serious problem with the way you are doing the things ........ Learn quickly or consequences will be severe.

Screenshot_2019-01-06-07-20-14-886.jpeg

• Downvote 1

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

i guess ROK could always merge into Animation Domination :D
as i agree that minesomes posts are a bunch more than unnecessary,
Way to stick up for someone that stole his own creative means and alliance and then stole from them, ... three different times?, and then deleted in spite of whatever work was put forth by himself and his members to make said alliance operate in whatever function it did.... and probably paid for the revenge of his old haters work with the money he took along with him from said alliance.....:D

Orbis will never stop impressing me!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bhuto said:

When one of your government member says that you are a jerk then there's been a serious problem with the way you are doing the things ........ Learn quickly or consequences will be severe.

I find it strange that he sent me the message as soon as you made the deal

2 hours ago, SteuartGeharon said:

You see in this world there's two kinds of people my friend - those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

Start digging @MinesomeMC

Nah I'm good

• Upvote 1

>Minesome does unnecessary posts hurr durr. 

>Well ima do an unnecessary post talking about minesome's unnecessary posts. 

1 hour ago, El_Barto666 said:

as i agree that minesomes posts are a bunch more than unnecessary,

Shit. They coming after him. Lets say I dont have any connection to him. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, TheRebelMan said:

>Minesome does unnecessary posts hurr durr. 

>Well ima do an unnecessary post talking about minesome's unnecessary posts. 

meta brah, really meta. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

Who said theres no connection? lol who cares who posts what?
..... the irony is here in this forum thread lol

3 hours ago, Bhuto said:

Dude me and him are still mates, you guys really like sucking up to someone who also was an a**hole. Have fun rolling a micro, but I'm not removing my stance on diomedes. Hes been a dick to me for years. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Maia said:

1657a5ed7f526ca9.png 

Dear @MinesomeMC  

as you probably noticed you were raided. It's because of your unnecessary last thread you posted in alliance affairs. Dio is now dead but you were unlucky, he had friends you know and crazy bit*** like me who hunt for a.s.s.holes like you. However, I don't want to force you to delete or something, just to rethink your bad behavior. Stu, Lord of Puns and Bhuto will teach you a lesson because I couldn't reach you. Fun fact, I have less cities than Lord of Puns --he has 26cities-- and could still get in range of you (12cities). You can be proud that such a big cock reached you. 

I tried to be nice so I sent you warning to give you time to prepare physically and mentally for it.

211dcc1cd1331e4a.jpg 

Another warning but at forum.

06fb83edc5651efd.jpg

Last warning ~10min. Before attack by attackers.

59a6095152215492.png

3481eb2e9e14d659.jpg

I felt a bit upset about this attack but after this message I was sure I did right choice. Btw there were made 2 other attacks on his members who could counter so we made sure they won't make us trouble. One of them is gov of Ragnarok (MinesomeMC alliance). Lesson for you @MinesomeMC, if you want to be jerk be at least nice to your members who can protect your ass.

c549f63b31ecd3f4.jpg

c55be8553fe5faad.jpg

Good day MinesomeMC

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=62134

Wheeeeeew

bec7c592445fa852.gif 

And your post is very relevant - entire 3 raids on a below top 50 alliance!

Nice warnings, totally able to warn lol. Unless you meant just to scare before the unpredictable, then again, irrelevant as frick and annoying, because of your "persona"?

I don't get it, are you mentally retarded and try to be cool by putting this dumb fricking girl from childrens movie everywhere? 

Downdeclaring by 14 cities, really something to be proud of. @BOYCE THE GREAT look, you can make posts about every downdeclare you do too! ?

Ingame or discord messages are no proof, they can be edited easily

Edited by Dumb
Forgot to mention message editing
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

4 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Dude me and him are still mates, you guys really like sucking up to someone who also was an a**hole. Have fun rolling a micro, but I'm not removing my stance on diomedes. Hes been a dick to me for years. 

> posts unfunny shitpost about attacking 3 nation alliance

>whines about rolling micros.

kek

Edited by Vynneis
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

What is this?

Elaborated raiding with some induced drama xD 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

1 hour ago, Vynneis said:

> posts unfunny shitpost about attacking 3 nation alliance

>whines about rolling micros.

kek

The difference is he attacked bank thief's alliance, not 3 nations one.

Should i not hit a thief just because he is weak?

Meanwhile these people downdeclared a micro because they were paid to do this, it's not hard to see who has better CB.

Edited by Dumb
Extending
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Dumb said:

The difference is he attacked bank thief's alliance, not 3 nations one.

Should i not hit a thief just because he is weak?

Meanwhile these people downdeclared a micro because they were paid to do this, it's not hard to see who has better CB.

Not saying that attacking diomedes was wrong, I agree with that. I was pointing out that he complained about cos attacking a micro, while rolling a weak af aa (albeit one with a stolen bank from Argos) CB is irrelevant to what I said. I just pointed out that it was hypocritical :P 

2 hours ago, Dumb said:

And your post is very relevant - entire 3 raids on a below top 50 alliance!

It's not in the Foreign Affairs section.

2 hours ago, Dumb said:

I don't get it, are you mentally retarded and try to be cool by putting this dumb fricking girl from childrens movie everywhere? 

It's called role-playing. By the way, Hit-Girl does have mental issues, but not any retardation symptoms. :v

I didn't know that Kickass was a children's movie. Kids these days must really love gore.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Vynneis said:

Not saying that attacking diomedes was wrong, I agree with that. I was pointing out that he complained about cos attacking a micro, while rolling a weak af aa (albeit one with a stolen bank from Argos) CB is irrelevant to what I said. I just pointed out that it was hypocritical :P 

It's ok they were paid unknown-5-1.png

Also thanks Arrgh @Bluebear love yall

5 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

It's ok they were paid unknown-5-1.png

Also thanks Arrgh @Bluebear love yall

Lmao you actually believed this ?

aA9XUQZ.png