Dear Diomedes

MinesomeMC

I guess Diomedes is getting...  

Taught the ways of war...

• Upvote 2

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

17 minutes ago, Epi said:

There's now a long standing tradition of AD taking shit we've already rolled.

But you do you. Vendettas are interesting

No we're not raiding Argos

• Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, Reaganomics said:

To Be Honest @MinesomeMC it is very noble to attack @Diomedes who looted his alliance's bank (the lowest of the lows in Politics and War). But let's be honest u just want the loot he stole! 

I requested that 25 mil be sent back because I know he would be too stubborn to give all of it back, but he rejected my offer. Now, I am trying to get majority of the money back for Argos. The only thing I personally want is the pride knowing I beat him.

Edited by MinesomeMC
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Daveth said:

I thought Diomedes was in Argos? Or did that disband already? ?

9 hours ago, Reaganomics said:

To Be Honest @MinesomeMC it is very noble to attack @Diomedes who looted his alliance's bank (the lowest of the lows in Politics and War). But let's be honest u just want the loot he stole! 

Think Diomedes stole from Argos' bank while he was in Argos - big low -  and left to form his own 3 member micro

Edited by MDD
  • Like 1

One day minsome, you'll just admit you do it to swell your ego and get attention instead of righteous causes

Edited by Bezzers
  • Downvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Did you actually look in his bank logs and notice he put 100M in back in December? Not sure where the resources he took are from, but I'm too lazy to actually count all his bank logs and see if he actually 'stole' anything.

• Downvote 1

32 minutes ago, Ryan1 said:

Did you actually look in his bank logs and notice he put 100M in back in December? Not sure where the resources he took are from, but I'm too lazy to actually count all his bank logs and see if he actually 'stole' anything.

He didn't put back 100M in December.

Also...

image.png.4392b0e84e37a31a7bc002c2f3e7bfaa.png

image.png.0d6ab007c8c586b1c74f6a39ad4cd7a4.png

He was sent resource aid from Argos at 11:12pm 4 days ago (and some more a few hours earlier), left them 5 minutes later and set up his micro. If you look at what he was sent by Argos, he sure stole a shit ton of money and res. Unforgivable from Argos' perspective I'd say.

Edited by MDD
  • Like 1

It's been really nice getting Argos' perspective on this, truly. Happy to see other people talking and making decisions for them 

• Upvote 3

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

You’re gonna be leaking lots of stuff after we’re done with you

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther