SNN S2E1: The Return of the King

Second day of the fresh new year (freshly torn out of it's packaging and smelling like manufactured plastics)

and the perfect time for the premiere of Season 2 of SNN

This is Shifty reporting in with news about the beautiful BK extended family

Aren't they wonderful folks?

Nuclear Knights has now rebranded as Solar Knights. What a wonderful name. I'd name my first born KiWilliam and give them the middle name Solar Knights.

9dabad779c56ccd09525d0e9438299e45207d923

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1634

Shifty, signing out and giving you a totally unbiased new season. This post was not screened and you have nothing to worry about.

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

I will never understand a protectorate having a protectorate. If they can’t  protect themselves, how can they protect other alliances? 

Kev. 

One must understand, that to use that logic, the original protectorate must have a gov capable of thinking. 

If they cant think, they cant use that logic. Reminds me of the Cant stop me cause I cant read meme.

• Upvote 2

Shifty is posting past news and not leaks now? I’m calling “effective reputation farming”. 

C’mon Shifty, we count on you for NEWS AND LEAKS. Something announced with everyone pings doesn’t count. ヽ( ´¬`)ノ 

? Kitschie