No 100k Bonus?

WireItUp

Yes I did read what was in the orange box. But when I clicked the link to do it, it took me to the tutorial page and didn't work.

I wish you people would realize the tutorial is to help people who don't know anything about p&w. So if someone makes one little mistake and can't go back then the tutorial is worthless until fixed. You guys should stop posting it's my fault it doesn't work. I didn't build it and didn't do anything to start it or to not do it.

It should really run on checks to progress to the next stage, like "if infracount == 100 do stage2", rather than doing precise steps. Precise steps means you can fail, checks will ensure that you can't.

• Administrators

It should really run on checks to progress to the next stage, like "if infracount == 100 do stage2", rather than doing precise steps. Precise steps means you can fail, checks will ensure that you can't.

I'm working on making it more like this.

I just found a new thing added to my city screen that says tutorial. It says when I buy 100 infrastructure I'll move on to the next part. I have 250 already. Do I have to sell the 250 to get my 100?

No, you need to buy 100 infrastructure to advance to the next step.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

I don't know if you changed something but I didn't buy another 100 but it gave me credit for what I did already buy.

Yes, I added checks to see if you had already met the requirements for each step, and if you had it would advance you to the next one. You have to refresh the page, though.

Now I am stuck at where it wants me to buy 100 infrastructure to purchase a power plant.

I have 300 infrastructure and 1 oil power plant already.

Refresh the page.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link