No 100k Bonus?

WireItUp

So, I saw the 'Skip the tutorial & get your 100k' button, I clicked it, confirmed I wanted to skip the tutorial, redirected to a blank page (didn't get the 100k) and so, went back to the cities page, and the option isn't there anymore. 

EDIT: My bad...I just rushed, thinking I would get 100k...Lmao.

Edited by WireItUp

• Administrators

30A4Z.jpg

Not sure what you guys saw, but skipping the tutorial forfeits the bonus. http://bit.ly/1jIswPL

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

30A4Z.jpg

Not sure what you guys saw, but skipping the tutorial forfeits the bonus. http://bit.ly/1jIswPL

That seems illogical.

Punishing people for knowing what they are doing, and giving others an unfair advantage. Skipping the tutorial for the 100k would be at your own risk if you are new and have no idea.

• Upvote 4

XLL3z4T.gif

That seems illogical.

Punishing people for knowing what they are doing, and giving others an unfair advantage. Skipping the tutorial for the 100k would be at your own risk if you are new and have no idea.

this ^

and I have to repeat a few part of the tutorial because I was ahead of what it requested? why wont the task done ahead of the request count? ...as result I have 3 barracks now instead of 1 requested in the tutorial.

BTW are we allowed to decommission the soldiers once recruited? it gives the message we cant. I have always wanted to clarify on this and damn it , it always slip my mind and I always forgot to do so.

Edited by vincentsum8

and I have to repeat a few part of the tutorial because I was ahead of what it requested? why wont the task done ahead of the request count? ...as result I have 3 barracks now instead of 1 requested in the tutorial.

BTW are we allowed to decommission the soldiers once recruited? it gives the message we cant. I have always wanted to clarify on this and damn it , it always slip my mind and I always forgot to do so.

You won't be able to decom them until the next day... like it says when you try to decom them.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

• Administrators

That seems illogical.

It's hardly illogical, the tutorial teaches new players what to do. If they can simply skip the tutorial and get the bonus, they will. If you want the bonus, buck up and spend the 3 minutes following the short tutorial and get it.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I completed the tutorial(nice runthrough btw).  I didn't notice I had extra money.  I ended it with 142k after buying 500 land and 100 infra an a barracks, an oil power plant, an oil well and a farm.

Edited by Aisha Greyjoy

Duke of House Greyjoy

we need a tutorial to tell us how to use the tutorial

Then a tutorial to tell us how to use the tutorial to tell us how to use the tutorial... It's gonna be an infinite loop if you don't get how tutorials works. Tutorials are here to guide you to what you should do in a game, not telling you how it works; you'll have to run through the tutorial to get how it works. (I think)

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

I'm assuming I had the same tutorial as everyone else, seeing as how we're all playing the same game. I paid attention, clicked where it told me and bought what it told me to, when it told me to. It was very simple and within 2-3 minutes, I was 100k richer. I don't get where the confusion is. Either you didn't follow it's instructions the way it was presented or you did something else to close it out.

• Upvote 3

c3Ct0v4.png

I'm assuming I had the same tutorial as everyone else, seeing as how we're all playing the same game. I paid attention, clicked where it told me and bought what it told me to, when it told me to. It was very simple and within 2-3 minutes, I was 100k richer. I don't get where the confusion is. Either you didn't follow it's instructions the way it was presented or you did something else to close it out.

unfortunately, for me atleast, the tutorial would disappear from the screen and by the time I found the tutorial message again hidden under one of the city improvement screens I had thought the tutorial was telling me to buy more troops than the 20%...this meant i had to buy a barracks and 1k troops...no big deal...the message however did not go away...bought another 100 infra and barracks for it...bought another 1ksoldiers...message still did not go away...

explored the city improvement page a bit more and finally found where the tutorial hid itself off to. decommed coal improvement then rebought it which cleared that bit out...however because of this glitch I was not able to fully complete the tutorial...now i'm going to have to wait a good 5-9 days in order to buy an additional 100infra in order to complete the tutorial

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

I never saw anything like this screen shot. I saw something in an orange box for a while but nothing like this

You didn't read what was in the orange box.  That's not Sheepy's fault.