Declaration of war on Nova Riata

Parrish

I'll explain if anyone cares about this. One of our members raided some inactive guy, who is a member of coalition B or whatever, then Nova Rita or whatever they are called did this:

WarDeclarations.png

Edited by Nicolas I
Teams.
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Parrish said:

We aren't following Egyptian Empire as we would have liked to grow our members instead of having to prepare for a war.

*EE DoW on Empyrea flashback*
Nope, sorry.
You ain't following their example at all

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nicolas I said:

I'll explain if anyone cares about this. One of our members raided some inactive guy, who is a member of inquisition bloc, then Nova Rita or whatever they are called did this:

WarDeclarations.png

Nice way of showing off ur bot btw. 

28 minutes ago, TheShadow said:

Micros........like 20 mins ago, their leader said Nova declared war on them and now i see TCE is the one who is the aggressor.....
When will you stop following Egyptian Empire standards?
What is next?
You gonna switch to builds like this guys? https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=11523

That's an amazing build, gotta save up for 5k infa tho, my build has to outbeat his.

10 minutes ago, Who Me said:

I am disappointed that you didn't mention that Patrick Ian of Lothloria deleted after I nuked him earlier today.  ?

I'm waiting for the Dow on tcw now 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Well, they didn't even counter me so I wouldn't hold your breath on that.

I don't think they understand what's going on. But they claim in this post that Nova hit them due to them raiding a member of IQ.

Someone teach them something lol

Edited by pooball

Just now, pooball said:

I don't think they understand what's going on. But they claim I'm this post that we hit them due to them raiding a member of IQ.

This is why noobs shouldn't be allowed to run alliances.

1 hour ago, TheShadow said:

You gonna switch to builds like this guys? https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=11523

This is a great build. A little of everything cause that's what the game mechanics reward. That infra is very tempting.  I'm going to have to plan a future visit. 

• Like 1

Legal Disclaimer:

My opinions do not necessarily reflect of the opinions of my alliance, allies, enemies or neutrals.

On 12/31/2018 at 12:34 PM, Parrish said:

The Crimson Entente has had peace disturbed by recent acts of aggression conducted by the alliance of Nova Riata. We will not tolerate such acts of terror. We will fight back to show that we are not afraid to take a stand to ensure the safety of our members. The Crimson Entente hereby declares war upon Nova Riata.

You Idiots raided Tesla so as far as I'm concerned you're a legit target. We'll make sure that your nations aren't burdened by any excessive Infra like Goro in t$ was.

Also, since I found this on your nation page:
image.png.6f45d45117a8463a9cf7b83d65c03e23.png
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x

Being leader in a whole bunch of Pleb alliances isn't "Good gov experience".

Edited by Sphinx
Typo
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, pooball said:

I don't think they understand what's going on. But they claim in this post that Nova hit them due to them raiding a member of IQ.

I was wrong, I meant that we raided a member of Coalition B, we are the IQ.