Declaration of war on Nova Riata

Parrish

The Crimson Entente has had peace disturbed by recent acts of aggression conducted by the alliance of Nova Riata. We will not tolerate such acts of terror. We will fight back to show that we are not afraid to take a stand to ensure the safety of our members. The Crimson Entente hereby declares war upon Nova Riata.

JPEG_20181225_223204.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 17

Goodluck TCE.

I don’t know what chance you have and I don’t intend to be involved on either side even If you are in the same bloc

but good job to both for fighting for your people when threatened.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Eirreann said:

Polaris is also declaring war on Nova Riata.

Err...I don't know where you got that from. Just went through Polaris wars, nothing against anyone but Arrgh.

• Downvote 1

Micros........like 20 mins ago, their leader said Nova declared war on them and now i see TCE is the one who is the aggressor.....
When will you stop following Egyptian Empire standards?
What is next?
You gonna switch to builds like this guys? https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=11523

• Upvote 3

Well, I mean. I hope you don't die.... that's literally all I can say. I don't know much about TCE, other than the fact that they are a joke. And I've never even heard of Nova Riata.... Good bloody luck to the both of you lads, and try not to get too dirty, we have dinner at 8 pm...

1 minute ago, TheShadow said:

Micros........like 20 mins ago, their leader said Nova declared war on them and now i see TCE is the one who is the aggressor.....
When will you stop following Egyptian Empire standards?
What is next?
You gonna switch to builds like this guys? https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=11523

We aren't following Egyptian Empire as we would have liked to grow our members instead of having to prepare for a war.

• Upvote 1