I know you guys like having nazis here, but this is ridiculous

kosmokenny

Your policy of encouraging them by warning people who report their shit so long as they keep their nazi bullshit in discord or offsite forums while using your game to build their community is asinine as all frick.  You pretend to be on the moral high ground by claiming free speech and all that bullshit while their ilk are literally murdering people on the streets.  And youre entirely uninterested in not allowing them to use this game as a social networking hub.  How about you at least do something when they very obviously break your rules, huh?  Pretend not to be their lackeys for 2 seconds and ban this frickwit who has repeatedly been dealt with by those of us who actually care for all his offsite transgressions.  Now hes brought it on site, and he has named his nation after territory the nazis felt entitled to annex, his nation portrait is a convicted war criminal SS officer revered by the white power movement, hes got the chemical element Arsenic added to it so his nazi ilk know hes pro "gas em all", and his national anthem is a nazi propaganda video full of Wermacht and SS units in combat.  Exactly how much naziing does a nazi need to nazi in your game before you do something about it?

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=38614

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 12

You've must of said "no" aswell, I did it twice and got two warning points lmao

Edit: oh hes just angry about people Rping Nazis, dont have to br PC about it. Its history 

Edited by MinesomeMC

Most social networks or similar avenues (Facebook, Twitter, etc) have been banning this sort of behavior left and right wherever possible.

Regardless of your IC dealings, it is sad that it is allowed to fester here.

It's clear management is more concerned with player count.

Just now, Clemson said:

Really? A basic concept of the western world in now BS?

I don't think you understand what free speech is.

The ability to post hate on an internet game is not free speech.

Suggesting otherwise is ignorant and spits in the face of the people that have fought for it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Kosmo says that I have been warned repeatedly, this is a lie. I have no strikes against me. I am a straight forward upright player and this attack is nothing short of defamation of character which has no place in Orbis, or anywhere else.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Clemson said:

Kosmo says that I have been warned repeatedly, this is a lie. I have no strikes against me. I am a straight forward upright player and this attack is nothing short of defamation of character which has no place in Orbis, or anywhere else.

It doesn't matter what Kosmo says.

The fact this behavior is allowed, regardless of him, is the problem. Attacking him in ad hominem instead of addressing the issue is a fallacy.

Also, downvoting my respectful post just furthers the point.

Edited by Maverick0984
  • Upvote 1

Arsenic- the chemical element of atomic number 33, a brittle steel-gray metalloid. My son an I are quite found of the number 33 and it's esoteric power, but it has nothing to do with imagined gassing. 

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Maverick0984 said:

I don't think you understand what free speech is.

The ability to post hate on an internet game is not free speech.

Suggesting otherwise is ignorant and spits in the face of the people that have fought for it.

Screenshot_20181230-171709_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Clemson said:

Marverick , I am the one being attacked. Are you really that numb? 

It's deeper than just you. It's been going on for a couple years now with several different individuals. 

I honestly don't even know the history about you on an individual level. All of my comments are meant generically.

Edited by Maverick0984
  • Upvote 1

No , Kosmo is quite clearly referring to my Nation. When he recently attacked me he said he was "Nazi Hunting". He is the one who seems to be a problem for life on Orbis, not me. I can hardly believe that someone can just make false allegations, and I am just off hand condemned  simple as that. There are people here who seem to be acting out in the manner which they would like you to believe they oppose. 

• Downvote 1

Just now, Clemson said:

No , Kosmo is quite clearly referring to my Nation. When he recently attacked me he said he was "Nazi Hunting". He is the one who seems to be a problem for life on Orbis, not me. I can hardly believe that someone can just make false allegations, and I am just off hand condemned  simple as that. There are people here who seem to be acting out in the manner which they would like you to believe they oppose. 

Again. It doesn't matter what Kosmo says.

This has been going on for years, and it's much bigger than you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You were a founding member of IG, whos creation was explicitly discussed with Alex to get approval of just how blatantly nazi you could be, and youve gone well beyond what was discussed.  You cant pretend you dont know youre a disgusting piece of shit who is breaking the rules.

• Downvote 2

Kosmo you are the despicable one. I have broken no rules, but would argue that you do when you use defamation of character , and your warped hatred to unfairly target nations and alliances with political pressure which is far outside life on Orbis.

10 minutes ago, Maverick0984 said:

This has been going on for years, and it's much bigger than you.

What thing are you talking about? I honestly want to know why you think it is ok to charge me with a crime I have not committed, and then say it is bigger than me. Is this some type of Orwellian double speak?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Clemson said:

Kosmo you are the despicable one. I have broken no rules, but would argue that you do when you use defamation of character , and your warped hatred to unfairly target nations and alliances with political pressure which is far outside life on Orbis.

What thing are you talking about? I honestly want to know why you think it is ok to charge me with a crime I have not committed, and then say it is bigger than me. Is this some type of Orwellian double speak?

I've mentioned it several times already and Kosmo did spell out the issue.

It's the promotion of hate speech and Nazi propoganda.

It's bigger than you because there are more people than just you doing it and it's been going on for years. 

At this point you are just being difficult, this shouldn't be hard to see and shouldn't need such heavy explanation. I also have said several times it's bigger than you referencing there are many in broad daylight. Nothing Orwellian about that. Another thing you seem to not understand in full.

Edited by Maverick0984

1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

while their ilk are literally murdering people on the streets. 

This over the top character assassination should hopefully clue people into the fact that Kosmo is very upset that I successfully nuked his nation when  he thought his 22 cities against my 14 would be a cake walk. To make this kind of wild accusation should put this matter to rest, but sadly I know it will not, as there seem to be more than a few that are attracted to this type of toxic lunacy.

Just now, Maverick0984 said:

At this point you are just being difficult, this shouldn't be hard to see and shouldn't need such heavy explanation.

What hate speech? What propaganda? Is it really so hard for you to explain yourself? I am certainly not the one making anything difficult(again so Orwellian).  

• Moderators
2 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

keep their nazi bullshit in discord or offsite forums while using your game to build their community is asinine as all frick

We do not have authority over discord or other off-site forums, the PnW Admin team have no say to any other website that isnt the official forums, the PnW official discord server and official in-game website. We do not allow Nazism on the official websites, and disciplinary actions are taken to handle them when found on PnW's official websites. I dont understand what makes you think we have control over discord servers and off-site forums Alex does not own. If you have an issue with a discord server, your best bet is to contact the owner of that discord server or contacting Discord Customer Service. If you see nazi references on the forums, report it. If you find it in-game, report it. 

2 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

You pretend to be on the moral high ground by claiming free speech and all that bullshit while their ilk are literally murdering people on the streets

Alex has stated he is in favor of lax rules on speech, however direct Nazism references are forbidden on the forums and in-game. We cant stop nazis from using their own websites to post their ideals. Alex does not, nor any other admin and/or forum moderators, have any say on websites Alex does not own. 

The only thing you can do is contact the offsite website owner and maybe contacting the services that provide their forums for them. 

with that in mind, only @Clemson has matched the criteria to post in this report, everyone else, please refrain from commenting or warn points may be issued, thanks!

• Upvote 2

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

I dont think you have the authority to do anything on their discord, or on their forums.  I do think its incredibly stupid to ignore their game related activity on discord or forums, when you do have the authority to hold them accountable for it in game.  None of that has any relevance to this direct violation on your site.  I have reported their on site shit and nothing has ever been done about it.  Here I am reporting it again, giving you another chance to do the right thing.

• Downvote 4

I could go and write a lot about how I have been unfairly targeted, but I have already written my story in length to Alex on several occasions in the last two years, and I feel no need to rehash or repeat myself. I will however bring up the fact that my nation's theme has gone unchanged for 968 days without any repercussions. I am neither hateful or a supremacists, quite the contrary , I am far more polite and helpful to other PnW players  than most. This may be because I am 50 years old and it is my 16 year old son who got me interested in playing 3 years ago. He actually stopped, but has recently started again, because he found most players where rude and immature. It took a while but I have found a group of players who for better or worse are devoted to Alex's creation and are always trying out new and creative ways of forming successful micros. Honestly there has not been a lot of success, but what's most important is that we have not given up and are having fun in the process. In the most simple of terms this game is suppose to be fun and I wish Kosmo and his ilk could just have some and stop attacking me for being German.

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

I dont think you have the authority to do anything on their discord, or on their forums

Good to know.

22 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

do think its incredibly stupid to ignore their game related activity on discord

Forum moderators have no authority over in-game moderation or PnW's Discord server.

24 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

I have reported their on site shit and nothing has ever been done about it.  Here I am reporting it again, giving you another chance to do the right thing.

Reporting is fine, the game admins will be around shortly, and if action is necessary, then action will be taken. There is a system. And forum moderators have to follow that system and we arent just going to ban people you find questionable. That isnt the job of moderators. The only way a player can be banned by a forum mod is by the 7 warn point system, and that is for forums only. @Alex and @Chris handle in-game decisions and I am not familiar how they handle moderation in-game, and they decide if it is a rule violation or not, and if you have an issue with their decision, send them a message and explain why you think it's a rule violation and then they'll reply and tell you why they chose why it was a rule violation or not. Same goes for forum moderators. Get a warn? PM the mod, hear their side of the story and move from there, and if you feel the moderator in question is being biased, unfair and/or incorrect, message another forum moderator and/or Alex and Chris. 

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

3 minutes ago, Olive Penderghast said:

Good to know.

Forum moderators have no authority over in-game moderation or PnW's Discord server.

Reporting is fine, the game admins will be around shortly, and if action is necessary, then action will be taken. There is a system. And forum moderators have to follow that system and we arent just going to ban people you find questionable. That isnt the job of moderators. The only way a player can be banned by a forum mod is by the 7 warn point system, and that is for forums only. @Alex and @Chris handle in-game decisions and I am not familiar how they handle moderation in-game, and they decide if it is a rule violation or not, and if you have an issue with their decision, send them a message and explain why you think it's a rule violation and then they'll reply and tell you why they chose why it was a rule violation or not. Same goes for forum moderators. Get a warn? PM the mod, hear their side of the story and move from there, and if you feel the moderator in question is being biased, unfair and/or incorrect, message another forum moderator and/or Alex and Chris. 

Like I said, I think thats stupid and should be changed.  Another game I played got shut down after the FBI subpoenad the servers because of IRL shit some trashbag pulled, and Alex is setting himself up for the same thing with the way this place has become an incel cesspool and the FBI cracking down on their proud boy hate group bullshit.  Thats just me ranting truths while Alex buries his head in the sand though.  This report is a separate issue clearly in violation of his rules, and I patiently await to see how he screws this up.

• Downvote 1

I honestly now feel sorry for you  Kosmo. You clearly do not know anything about me, and at this point you are like the guy who yells fire in a crowded theater when all is well. Your relentless threats are truly pathetic at this point. These baseless claims only expose your blatant bigotry . If you had only ever bothered to communicate with me directly I may have been able to put your fears to rest. I am actually quite friendly with my local Laotian and Indonesian community, having worked with them for years we are akin to an extended family, hardly the kind of thing the person in which you think me to be would do. Again I feel sorry for you, as I can not imagine what it is like to be so full of hate. 

• Upvote 1

• Chris locked this topic