Typhon Run By Tyrant

Grig

Why does a raiding alliance has taxes in the first place? Alex never made biege loot taxable. And running a negative economy never get you any taxes either. And if you are not running a negative economy then you aren't a good raider.

Edited by Simpleton
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Someone ping shifty and ask him where the hell my Shifty's shitpost is for this

• Upvote 3

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

2 hours ago, Zephyr said:

You should be careful not to make an enemy of Grigor, as he aptly notes on his nation's profile he is single-handedly responsible for the complete destruction of Nova Riata, The Commonwealth and The Dixie Union.

We need to start planning now Zeph, otherwise we have no chance of survival from Grigor's wrath.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Zephyr said:

You should be careful not to make an enemy of Grigor, as he aptly notes on his nation's profile he is single-handedly responsible for the complete destruction of Nova Riata, The Commonwealth and The Dixie Union.

LOL!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Noctis said:

Is the 50% tax on cash only or also resources? Would be hard for a nation to grow after expenses if everyone is really stuck paying 50%.

The 50% c/r tax is for war dodgers, normal people get 20% c/r.

• Upvote 1

I'm 16, run Ragnarok like a tyrant. Your leader just did a bad job at keeping you silent, unlike me who has a gun pointed at my members for 24 hours.

Edited by MinesomeMC
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Simpleton said:

Why does a raiding alliance has taxes in the first place? Alex never made biege loot taxable. And running a negative economy never get you any taxes either. And if you are not running a negative economy then you aren't a good raider.

The number of Typhon raiders is overestimated. A large proportion of Typhon members are actually farmers. Put another way, Arrgh and Typhon have about the same member count. The first 50 Typhon outdeclares comes out to 12/27 as of this post. The first 50 Arrgh outdeclares comes out to 12/29 as of this post.

2 hours ago, Tymoteusz said:

Guess that isn’t as bad, although think resource tax for members being lower would help them grow faster. They’d be able to take better advantage of buying raw resources when cheap & producing steel, aluminum, etc, with it. Although in order to make that more profitable versus also mining raw materials for what they produce, taxes on resources make it harder. Also nations can produce much of the resources they need during war without as big of a warchest without them as well.

(50% on resources also seems harsh if it’s permanent & not a temporary punishment to teach them a lesson when they screw up)

libertyribbon.png

5 hours ago, Tymoteusz said:

I’m honestly surprised that people would stick around in the face of that kind of penalty. If I was your everyday shitbag alliance member and saw that kind of punishment I’d just up and leave. Hard to understand how someone could remain loyal in the face of that.

• Upvote 1

ArrghChristmasProud member of Arrgh! since November 23rd, 2018

9 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Tough words, coming from a guy who deleted an entire city right after you booted me from the alliance just so you'd be out of my range.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

11 hours ago, Zephyr said:

I that's like saying I single-handedly destroyed Valkyrie. oh wait I did s***.

Edited by KillzBob

3 hours ago, Darzy said:

How do you delete a city?

Apparently one can ask Alex to delete a city, and he'll do it for you. I don't think you get a refund, but it definitely is a thing that can happen.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Apparently one can ask Alex to delete a city, and he'll do it for you. I don't think you get a refund, but it definitely is a thing that can happen.

Very interesting. I'd never heard of that before.

2 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Lol, would be funny seeing his reaction if someone did request he make a city disappear & ask for refund on city after getting what they requested.

libertyribbon.png

On 12/30/2018 at 2:04 AM, Zephyr said:

To bad we ain't completely destroyed,  2019 will bring a new darkness to typhoon 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Greggory678 said:

To bad we ain't completely destroyed,  2019 will bring a new darkness to typhoon 

Y'all ain't rising again

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Nebthet Seshat Asetneferu-Meritra Satsekhem Netjeretkhau

On 12/29/2018 at 9:36 PM, Carter Burke said:

Alliances let you have money?

That'll just get wasted on Keno and Blow

Keno and Blow is the only life I know, you haven’t lived until you gambled your way up to 300m only to lose it all in 12.69 seconds. 

Edit: I blame @Callum for my crippling addiction. Please send help. 

Edited by Squeegee
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.