Time to Play Hardball

TheNG

They’re more than welcome to join TGH as long as they hold up to our activity demand (which is actually somewhat lax) and know how to listen/learn.  Not a necessarily hard thing to pass really, and I’m sure others are somewhat easy as well.

I guess as long as there are alliances that just openly accept players, we’ll never fix the player base on “git gud”.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

This is like the major-league Yankees playing against a little league team. Good luck TFP, you're going to need it.

I predicted TFP was the alliance most likely to get rolled in 2019. My prediction came true...But in 2018.

Edited by Ryan1
  • Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, Ryan1 said:

This is like the major-league Yankees playing against a little league team. Good luck TFP, you're going to need it.

I predicted TFP was the alliance most likely to get rolled in 2019. My prediction came true...But in 2018.

1 day out...gg

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

When will players stop joining alliances that aren’t stable or smart enough to operate on a gov level?

When the game shuts down for good

Edited by Betulius
These forums double post way too easily
  • Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

They’re more than welcome to join TGH as long as they hold up to our activity demand (which is actually somewhat lax) and know how to listen/learn.  Not a necessarily hard thing to pass really, and I’m sure others are somewhat easy as well.

I guess as long as there are alliances that just openly accept players, we’ll never fix the player base on “git gud”.

Pretty much my requirements, and the requirements of most decent alliances.

6 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

One of my targets already wants peace.

The other already got peace. https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=28785

Ahh that was AiOS who fled from tCW to TFP one day before the war broke out, ty for bringing the pain to these legit war dodgers. Also Kasim I remember from Pantheon who use to love using VM during wars, looking through TFP's member list I recognize many names from back in Pantheon. A leopard doesn't change its spots.

At this point the "Fighting" in TFP is an oxymoron. 

Edited by Sphinx
  • Like 1

I hope they enjoy fighting with a name like that. Don’t know them well enough to have much of an opinion, but I’ve heard they give their members a good amount of freedom & aren’t bad. Have fun I suppose.

Although even if they deserved to get hit here, doesn’t make TGH somehow superior in every way. Sure those who stay and see it through would be better off than any who’d leave to join TGH over this.

libertyribbon.png

11 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I hope they enjoy fighting with a name like that. Don’t know them well enough to have much of an opinion, but I’ve heard they give their members a good amount of freedom & aren’t bad. Have fun I suppose.

Although even if they deserved to get hit here, doesn’t make TGH somehow superior in every way. Sure those who stay and see it through would be better off than any who’d leave to join TGH over this.

Nothing that happened in the last 24hrs in connection with TFP makes TGH superior than TFP. 

TGH became superior to TFP a long time ago. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I agree 100% that TFP getting hit doesn't make TGH superior in every way to TFP.

That being said, TGH is superior to TFP in every way.

• Like 4

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 minute ago, TheRebelMan said:

Nothing that happened in the last 24hrs in connection with TFP makes TGH superior than TFP. 

TGH became superior to TFP a long time ago. 

It gets tiresome hearing how much better they think they are than every other alliance all the time, regardless of their history.

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, Noctis said:

It gets tiresome hearing how much better they think they are than every other alliance all the time, regardless of their history.

It's not what they think. 

It's what they are. 

One of the best fighting alliances in the game. And by one of the best, I mean Top 5 easy. 

• Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Er, you didn't catch that their whole name was a oxymoron to begin with?  Fighting Pacifists

Pacifists will still fight if it comes down to it. Many people objected to the war in the US, but once Pearl Harbour hit the majority of Pacifists were in favour of fighting and winning the war.

14 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

It's not what they think. 

It's what they are. 

One of the best fighting alliances in the game. And by one of the best, I mean Top 5 easy. 

Not saying they’re terrible or bad fighters, just hearing them keep saying they’re better than all these micros, etc doesn’t make them sound any better.

Edited by Noctis

libertyribbon.png

9 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Not saying they’re terrible or bad fighters, just hearing them keep saying they’re better than all these micros, etc doesn’t make them sound any better.

I mean, it's true, so whatevs.