Time to Play Hardball

TheNG

>2019 - 2 days

>still writing war decs

lmfao stay noob :^)

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I have a hard time feeling sorry for TFP. They wanted to go on a path of neutrality (barf btw) and had the rules laid out to them but TFP weren’t organized/disciplined enough to stay the course. 

Perhaps they’ll come out of this fight stronger, wiser and with blood in their eyes. Wishing you luck pulling it together Quichwe. Maybe you can prove that TFP isn’t just an oversized micro. Godspeed. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

1 minute ago, Ashland1 said:

I just want to point out that one of the members of TFP literally deleted before we could get round 3 of spy ops in.

Quite frankly, his agility is impressive. He could have made a great counter-hitter with that speed. You know, if he wasn't such a f***ing p**sy.

Scratch "Fighting" and add "Fleeing".

Just now, TheRebelMan said:

So is that the official CB? 

The only thing stopping them from getting hit was their ODP to Rose, since they were MDP with Guardian. They promised not to let their ghosting nations back in, 2 have already gone back in and wet met with back room stress on our side towards Rose. Apparently Rose took their finger out of the dam that was holding all this back with a third Ghost returning. Whether those are the only reasons you'll have to ask the alliance leaders involved. 

• Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

Aight. So, I'm going to say that this war lasts three weeks. Not because TEst can't keep it up for longer than that, or anything like that, but because TFP (As much as I love you guys,) is going to crumble into flames. Their high tier is going to crumble, and their low tier is going to.... well probably be safe, unless TEst gets Arrgh to help out. Anyway, I'm gonna go back into my little hole. Make sure to have fun TFP, and good luck. 

• Upvote 1