Terminus Est, Re-Declaration of War

Prefontaine

>2019 - 2 days

>still writing war decs

lmfao stay noob :^)

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I just want to throw this out there:

You successfully detonated an explosive in the nuclear research facility in Geoglia. Your spies destroyed 1 nuclear weapon. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $35,000.00 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information somewhere safe; after you leave this page you will not be able to see this intelligence report again without executing another operation.
You successfully detonated an explosive in the nuclear research facility in Geoglia. Your spies destroyed 1 nuclear weapon. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $35,000.00 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information somewhere safe; after you leave this page you will not be able to see this intelligence report again without executing another operation.

You successfully detonated an explosive in the nuclear research facility in Libertadlahnd. Your spies destroyed 1 nuclear weapon. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $210,000.00 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information somewhere safe; after you leave this page you will not be able to see this intelligence report again without executing another operation.

You successfully detonated an explosive in the nuclear research facility in Libertadlahnd. Your spies destroyed 1 nuclear weapon. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $164,500.00 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information somewhere safe; after you leave this page you will not be able to see this intelligence report again without executing another operation.

There's being lazy... then there's just being f***ing stupid.

Edited by Ashland1
  • Upvote 5

Just now, Menace said:

So how long until you guys go out of existence again?

TFP FOREVER!!!

They'll beat you to the finish line at least...

I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

Didn't you "resign" from TEST gov @Prefontaine ? 
Anyways, have fun and good luck to both sides :D

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

7 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

Yes. Did you have a point?

Doubt he'll have one.  He likes to "ghost" in TKR but not actually "ghost".  Something something e$ something something.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Doubt he'll have one.  He likes to "ghost" in TKR but not actually "ghost".  Something something e$ something something.

Ah the classic fair weather friend?

settradirect.png

On 12/31/2018 at 8:50 PM, Prefontaine said:

Yes. Did you have a point?

Simply wondering if you had made a return, quite unique that a member makes a DOW :P 

On 1/1/2019 at 4:17 AM, Buorhann said:

lel, instead of me linking to the last time we had this going on, find it yourself and read it again ;) 

On 1/1/2019 at 7:00 AM, Settra said:

Ah the classic fair weather friend?

Maybe ask a friend of mine and not someone who doesn't know me but has an prejudice of who i am. 

Edited by MonkeyDLegend
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

1 hour ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

Simply wondering if you had made a return, quite unique that a member makes a DOW :P 

Nope. I’m just special. 

That and as INH said in his ascension post, I’ll still be making posts of this nature in the future. Nothing more than that. I’d find the link, but meh. 

• Like 1

scSqPGJ.gif