To Kev, with love....

DemonSpawn

43 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

TFW when you have a party at your house and invite a bunch of your friends over but someone steals your TV so you go to your friendly and dependable friend and accuse them and cut them from your life and sucker punch them in the face while that greasy ass snake mofo who is lazy and poor and is always asking you for money is standing there with a shiteating grin that says "I did it and I got away with it". Only after visiting your snake friends house and noticing a TV that looks suspiciously like yours do you realise the gravity of your mistake so you go back to your old friend and grovel asking for forgiveness and because hes a champ he agrees but things are the never the same again.

The moral of the story here is stupid people don't deserve friends.

I think the moral of the story is don't own nice things, so instead you host a party, but your friends turn it into an intervention and gofundme. However, because your life has always been in shambles and you ruin everything you touch, sort of like a reverse Midas touch, you end up using the newly raised funds to pay for the greatest alcohol and chaos filled day ever. Also the snake in your group takes the fall when the cops show up because he's drunk and feeling the liquid courage a bit too strongly, thus charging the cops and getting tazed. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ☠ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™☠ said:

I think the moral of the story is don't own nice things, so instead you host a party, but your friends turn it into an intervention and gofundme. However, because your life has always been in shambles and you ruin everything you touch, sort of like a reverse Midas touch, you end up using the newly raised funds to pay for the greatest alcohol and chaos filled day ever. Also the snake in your group takes the fall when the cops show up because he's drunk and feeling the liquid courage a bit too strongly, thus charging the cops and getting tazed. 

Or just don't have friends. 

Just now, Buorhann said:

I hate Kilo.  Best part of Great Job is shutting Kilo’s Corner down.   =x

That's the worst part of the night. :(

• Upvote 6

~*HannaH*~

The Knights Radiant

Ghostblood Babsk

On 12/27/2018 at 3:51 PM, Pika said:

Who is Kevanovia 

I'm sure he's around here somewhere Pika. Have you checked the closet to make sure he hasn't locked himself in again. 

Also note to self: Get my lazy arse into gear so I don't miss today's Great Job episode.

Edited by Sphinx
  • Upvote 3