Join Seven Kingdoms On Our March To Victory!

Ren

There is no gravedigging in recruitment channel..hmm.

I would like to join one of the SK kingdom of the north **but not the negative notion of the England as she is on the south.**

Edited by Arthur James

I would like to join one of the SK kingdom of the north 

Ah, I see.

Let me give you a quick introduction to the North.

Hello! Thank you for choosing The North. The North is the largest of regions in the Seven Kingdoms. As you look to the left, you can see the Bolton's charging , to the right, you can see the Stark Loyalists, and all the way up there, on that hill, you can see the approaching undead army. We hope you enjoy your stay in the North, and remember Everyone Dies.

Edited by Areton Chashul
  • Upvote 1

Lord of Holdengrove

Hello! Thank you for choosing The North. The North is the largest of regions in the Seven Kingdoms. As you look to the left, you can see the Bolton's charging , to the right, you can see the Stark Loyalists, and all the way up there, on that hill, you can see the approaching undead army. We hope you enjoy your stay in the North, and remember Everyone Dies.

What are the other six kingdoms like and do any of them have dragons?  :wub:

Oh no...  a Game of Thrones noob here.

I know Game of Thrones does, I just want to know if dragons are included when you join Seven Kingdoms. This is a recruitment thread, after all, haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow I feel so embarrassed for not posting here until now. Join SK bishes!

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[*]

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

[*]

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

[*]

Jl0McAJ.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...