Shifty News Network LLC-Princes of the Universe

Shifty creates an alliance protected by BK... this is going to be very interesting to watch. Congrats Shifty and Burger King.

Edited by Daveth

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png

17 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I just noticed that this treaty is pretty much the death of SNN.

Actually, it's not.

• Like 2

On 12/25/2018 at 9:01 PM, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

Article 2: Intel

Hyperborea agrees any intel brought forth by third parties or Black Knights that pertains to the security of Black Knights or allies is considered confidential and can not be shared with any outside sources by any means. Additionally Hyperborea agrees to share any intel that pertains to the security of Black Knights or allies immediately. 

SNN is now the actual equivalent of CNN.  Biased media, Fake News, etc.

10 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Not really, BK isn’t the only thing to report on potentially. Can still be factual without covering every topic.

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Noctis said:

Not really, BK isn’t the only thing to report on potentially. Can still be factual without covering every topic.

Except for the part where that literally obligates shifty to tell BK first, who can then dictate what is done further. Lets not pretend like any and all intel isnt relevant to a superpower, just ask America with its hands in everything.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Except for the part where that literally obligates shifty to tell BK first, who can then dictate what is done further. Lets not pretend like any and all intel isnt relevant to a superpower, just ask America with its hands in everything.

Only if it pertains to their security like a standard PIAT should he tell them, although he doesn’t need them to screen his content. 

So if it pertains to BK’s security they’ll probably find out & he might not purposely bash ally in public. Although plenty of other content, never seen one on your alliance or TGH. So he might not report on what you’re most interested in, but BK isn’t only alliance doing stuff. 

Edited by Noctis

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Noctis said:

Only if it pertains to their security line a standard PIAT should he tell them, although he doesn’t need them to screen his content. 

So if it pertains to BK’s security they’ll probably find out & he might not purposely bash ally in public. Although plenty of other content, never seen one on your alliance or TGH. So he might not report on what you’re most interested in, but BK isn’t only alliance doing stuff. 

I can see you still lack any intelligence at all.

So see how i noted BK is a superpower and compared it to America right. Now we'd all assume America doesn't care about shitholes right. Yet everytime a dumpster fire goes too far in one, it claims its a threat to security and does what it wants.

Now look at BK's list of useless protectorates who'd be better off disbanded sitting in none and tell me i'm not stating the obvious.

Just now, Akuryo said:

So see how i noted BK is a superpower and compared it to America right. Now we'd all assume America doesn't care about shitholes right. Yet everytime a dumpster fire goes too far in one, it claims its a threat to security and does what it wants.

Now look at BK's list of useless protectorates who'd be better off disbanded sitting in none and tell me i'm not stating the obvious.

Shows you have no good arguments when petty insults is what you resort to in order to try making your BS sound like anything other than whining.

libertyribbon.png

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

2 hours ago, Noctis said:

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

I can't report BK's on paper allies like IQ, fellow protectorates. 

So if GotG or Acadia have a leak, that's a no-go.

But if let's say UPN does something, tS-sphere, TKR sphere, paperless, TGH-KT-Emp-Obv, or micros,

then it's fair game. So I'm obviously still covering lots of ground.

I didn't leak TEst before nor alliances I was friends with, so it's basically the same except now I'm in a different AA.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Akuryo said:

As Hippo said, SNN has become CNN. Or Fox, or whatever biased news network. It isnt that it will be fake news, but that it will be biased. There used to be a little bit of bias before, when Shifty wouldnt report on TEst going to war and such. And that's expected. As it will be expected in connection with BK.

And ofc, BK won't mind a little info on the side, because what major alliance does?

And then again, if BK needs something to be fabricated, Shifty might be the one to stir the pot....... Just sayin'!!!

8 hours ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

I didn't leak TEst before nor alliances I was friends with, so it's basically the same except now I'm in a different AA.

And the area of No Go when it comes to leaks just increased. 

R.I.P. SSN

Except that all of IQ together, have too many treaties to count resorting in much ground being lost unlike when you were in TEst, which is paperless. Regarding your friends, I doubt the relationships there have changed so you still have your personal obligation or whatever to them as well. SNN ain't dead but lost a lot of potential content to cover which is unfortunate.

• Upvote 2
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg