Why the wall is a great idea

Caecus

• 2 weeks later...

Trump is a salesman and a scammer. Talking about the wall's efficiency is meaningless because there will never be one, at least not as Trump supporters imagine it. At the very best, the government may deliver some half-assed construction to deal with voters who are still expecting a big-ass wall to be erected all across the border and this will be it.

But this was never about immigration, it is about the angry and scared people who used to be middle class and are trying to cope with being poor and left behind. It is about the people who got scammed into believing they would be middle class forever and are now getting scammed into supporting a populist leader who wasn't even paying his own workers when he was a businessman. I wonder what will happen when Trump leaves office and all these fanatics realize they are still poor, forgotten and hooked into opiates.

• Upvote 1

Post tenebras lux

NationStates

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2018 at 5:45 PM, Caecus said:

Now, I know there are a lot of criticisms of the Trump wall, chiefly that it's an outdated, expensive, and inefficient form of border security from before the birth of Christ. But let me remind everyone that the Chinese built the Great Wall of China hundreds of years before the birth of Christ, and to this day not a single Mexican made it across that border. That's quite an impressive record, and I think we should fund the 5 billion dollars. 

Just kidding, the wall is stupid and so are the fanatical idiot supporters of it. If you thought the border wall would work, you're an idiot. If you thought the wall was going to be paid for by Mexico and not your tax dollars, I know a Nigerian prince you should meet. Oh, and you're an idiot. :D

The lack of self-awareness in your post is striking.

"Fanatical idiot supporters" - that would seem to be a good descriptor of the people who have suddenly decided physical barriers don't make it harder to enter into a place, despite the fact that fencing/walls and other physical barriers have been a staple of border protection across the aisle for decades and are routinely used across the world.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

23 hours ago, Commander Thrawn said:

The lack of self-awareness in your post is striking.

"Fanatical idiot supporters" - that would seem to be a good descriptor of the people who have suddenly decided physical barriers don't make it harder to enter into a place, despite the fact that fencing/walls and other physical barriers have been a staple of border protection across the aisle for decades and are routinely used across the world.

Let me start by saying thank you for replying to my post, because I've been so frustrated with Trump and his supporters and I just can't get anyone to debate me back SO I CAN CRUSH THEIR PUNY LITTLE EGOS AGAINST THEIR WALL OF IDIOCY

!@#$, u dumb. And here's why: a wall doesn't stop people from getting into this country. People can climb that shit, dig under it, fly over it. I can go to Home Depot today and climb that 5 billion dollars worth of stupid in under a minute. Fact is, border agents stop people from getting into this country, not ur dumbass wall. Border agents find people trying to cross via satellite/drones, drive out to meet them, and take them into custody. So why spend 5 billion dollars on a wall? Why not dump that money into something that's actually useful and actually stops people from entering into the country like drones and more officers? 

Also, Trump said Mexico was going to send us a check. What happened to that check? THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN DUPED BY A FAT CON MAN FROM LIBERAL NEW YORK! 

Also, also: I don't particularly care about domestic policy. In the grand scheme of things, domestic policy is only debated in the framework where the American hegemony exists. Trump is trying to break up NATO, and the only person in the world with any geostrategic understanding of foreign policy who wants that is Putin. Trump is a traitor, and you are all traitors for supporting his treasonous ass. History will look back and see that you betrayed your country because Trump promised you that brown people won't be coming to your country. 

Eat shit. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

6 hours ago, Caecus said:

Let me start by saying thank you for replying to my post, because I've been so frustrated with Trump and his supporters and I just can't get anyone to debate me back SO I CAN CRUSH THEIR PUNY LITTLE EGOS AGAINST THEIR WALL OF IDIOCY

!@#$, u dumb. And here's why: a wall doesn't stop people from getting into this country. People can climb that shit, dig under it, fly over it. I can go to Home Depot today and climb that 5 billion dollars worth of stupid in under a minute. Fact is, border agents stop people from getting into this country, not ur dumbass wall. Border agents find people trying to cross via satellite/drones, drive out to meet them, and take them into custody. So why spend 5 billion dollars on a wall? Why not dump that money into something that's actually useful and actually stops people from entering into the country like drones and more officers? 

Also, Trump said Mexico was going to send us a check. What happened to that check? THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN DUPED BY A FAT CON MAN FROM LIBERAL NEW YORK! 

Also, also: I don't particularly care about domestic policy. In the grand scheme of things, domestic policy is only debated in the framework where the American hegemony exists. Trump is trying to break up NATO, and the only person in the world with any geostrategic understanding of foreign policy who wants that is Putin. Trump is a traitor, and you are all traitors for supporting his treasonous ass. History will look back and see that you betrayed your country because Trump promised you that brown people won't be coming to your country. 

Eat shit. 

>calls you fanatical

>you flip your lid

Lmfao you got him good he won't recover from that one.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

XLL3z4T.gif

12 hours ago, Caecus said:

Oy that’s my state you’re talking about. Btfo ?

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

12 hours ago, Caecus said:

-snip-(A bunch of unhinged garbage coming from someone suffering from an intense strain of Trump derangement syndrome.)

Hello NPC Anti-Trump robot. Hopefully your programmers gave you the ability to interpret English so you have the ability to read my post. 

First off, wow what a load of unhinged garbage in your two posts. It’s become cliche for you anti-trumpers but wow you’re on a high level of WOW. 

As proven by basic logic and the laws of physics, the Human body is incapable of walking through solid, physical barriers. That is the reason why for many many thousands of years humans have been building physical barriers to protect themselves from the elements and other humans. We build walls around our homes to protect us from the elements and others. We lock our doors to prevent break-ins. We build fences around school playgrounds to keep the children from runnings away. We install fences around compounds, sometimes adding barbed wire to prevent entry and or exit by unauthorized persons. Now while we do all of these things, we are of the full understanding that these barriers are penetrable. No boat is unsinkable and no barrier can’t be broken. However, they do fill their purpose of protecting us and other things. They are designed to make it difficult if not almost impossible for penetration to occur. And quite frankly that’s the goal of the wall. Yeah sure we can try and climb it despite it probably being designed to make it incredibly difficult to do so, we can also try and tunnel it but that would take a long time and there will probably be things in place to prevent that. The wall isn’t designed to completely stop illegals and isn’t promised as that. The goal is to make it way more difficult than simply walking across a imaginary line we call national borders and to discourage those from making an original plan to try and cross. 

If I’m someone thinking about making the long journey to cross the US border I’d be a lot more discouraged if their was a massive barrier in my way than nothing at all and all it took was walking in and claiming asylum. That would probably prevent me from ever making the trip. Further if I did make the trip, the chances of me being able to cross the barrier before being caught and prevented from ever crossing into the US and claiming asylum are low. That’s the other goal, to delay those crossings so there can be a response so the original crossing can be prevented and those migrants can’t claim asylum on US territory.   

Do some research dude, where barriers have been built along stretches of the border with Mexico, crossings have decreased exponentially. The fence put in from El Paso to New Mexico decreased crossings by 89%. Facts are facts. I know you robots are designed to ignore facts and logic but try and fight the instinct and think for yourself for once.

• Downvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

14 hours ago, Caecus said:

~snip~

I hereby diagnose you with Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_derangement_syndrome

Please seek help for your benefit and for the benefit of those around you. It is not a fatal condition and you will be able to make a full recovery.

new_forum_sig_2.png

" And here's why: a wall doesn't stop people from getting into this country. People can climb that shit, dig under it, fly over it."

Actually, the places that do have some sort of physical barriers are the ones with the lowest number of illegals crossing. You may argue that they simple go into the places without a wall, but that kills the entire premise of your argument. Presumably people climbing a 30 foot wall with spikes at the top is a much harder task than simply walking across a zone without a barrier. Dig under it? We'll simply flood the tunnels. Fly over it? I don't think people with that sort of money care very much about whether there is a wall or not.

I'd like for you to answer why the Democrats shouldn't give the border security agents the 5 billion they are requesting when they are willing to send 150 billions of dollars to a terrorist state and enemy of our republic in Iran.

• Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Lordship said:

Fly over it? I don't think people with that sort of money care very much about whether there is a wall or not.

To be fair majority of illegal immigrants come over in planes and just overstay their visas/green cards or w/e they use idk

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

On 1/16/2019 at 9:02 AM, Justin076 said:

Hello NPC Anti-Trump robot. Hopefully your programmers gave you the ability to interpret English so you have the ability to read my post. 

First off, wow what a load of unhinged garbage in your two posts. It’s become cliche for you anti-trumpers but wow you’re on a high level of WOW. 

As proven by basic logic and the laws of physics, the Human body is incapable of walking through solid, physical barriers. That is the reason why for many many thousands of years humans have been building physical barriers to protect themselves from the elements and other humans. We build walls around our homes to protect us from the elements and others. We lock our doors to prevent break-ins. We build fences around school playgrounds to keep the children from runnings away. We install fences around compounds, sometimes adding barbed wire to prevent entry and or exit by unauthorized persons. Now while we do all of these things, we are of the full understanding that these barriers are penetrable. No boat is unsinkable and no barrier can’t be broken. However, they do fill their purpose of protecting us and other things. They are designed to make it difficult if not almost impossible for penetration to occur. And quite frankly that’s the goal of the wall. Yeah sure we can try and climb it despite it probably being designed to make it incredibly difficult to do so, we can also try and tunnel it but that would take a long time and there will probably be things in place to prevent that. The wall isn’t designed to completely stop illegals and isn’t promised as that. The goal is to make it way more difficult than simply walking across a imaginary line we call national borders and to discourage those from making an original plan to try and cross. 

If I’m someone thinking about making the long journey to cross the US border I’d be a lot more discouraged if their was a massive barrier in my way than nothing at all and all it took was walking in and claiming asylum. That would probably prevent me from ever making the trip. Further if I did make the trip, the chances of me being able to cross the barrier before being caught and prevented from ever crossing into the US and claiming asylum are low. That’s the other goal, to delay those crossings so there can be a response so the original crossing can be prevented and those migrants can’t claim asylum on US territory.   

Do some research dude, where barriers have been built along stretches of the border with Mexico, crossings have decreased exponentially. The fence put in from El Paso to New Mexico decreased crossings by 89%. Facts are facts. I know you robots are designed to ignore facts and logic but try and fight the instinct and think for yourself for once.

Like what? The border patrol agents that got replaced by ur dumbass wall? Your entire paragraph is essentially this:

1. Border wall isn't totally foolproof and only slows people down. 

2. When determined people get through there are "things" that prevent that. 

3. I'm not making the same argument as you, ur a stupid anti-trumper. 

When my argument is this:

1. Border wall isn't totally foolproof and only slows people down. 

2. When determined people get through there are "border agents, drones, and modern security measures" that prevent that.

3. 5.7 billion dollars later, and you will still be funding border agents, drones, and modern security measures elsewhere without any real cost/benefit being seen from the border wall.

I see your "do some research dude" and I raise you a "read your own argument dumbass."

In case if everyone forgot, you dumb !@#$es just cut taxes when we have a historical crisis-level of debt. Typically when the economy is good, we raise taxes and revenue to support the economic stimulus of the previous downturn. Interest payments (not principal payments, and if you don't know the difference, go to school) on the debt is going to eclipse all discretionary spending by the end of this year and will be 4th behind military, social security, and medicare. Social Security and Medicare are going to run out by 2034. If I honestly believed that you even worked a day in your life, I would tell you that you wouldn't be retiring until 75. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

15 hours ago, Lordship said:

" And here's why: a wall doesn't stop people from getting into this country. People can climb that shit, dig under it, fly over it."

Actually, the places that do have some sort of physical barriers are the ones with the lowest number of illegals crossing. You may argue that they simple go into the places without a wall, but that kills the entire premise of your argument. Presumably people climbing a 30 foot wall with spikes at the top is a much harder task than simply walking across a zone without a barrier. Dig under it? We'll simply flood the tunnels. Fly over it? I don't think people with that sort of money care very much about whether there is a wall or not.

I'd like for you to answer why the Democrats shouldn't give the border security agents the 5 billion they are requesting when they are willing to send 150 billions of dollars to a terrorist state and enemy of our republic in Iran.

Literally this:

33 minutes ago, Patrick Higgins said:

To be fair majority of illegal immigrants come over in planes and just overstay their visas/green cards or w/e they use idk

And who is the one flooding the tunnels? You? You going to electric scooter your ass down to the border and get your squirt gun out?

And just to be clear, the Democrats are willing to spend money on increasing border agent staff, new drones and security technologies, just not your dumbass useless 30 foot concrete wall. Do your opposition research son. 

Also, your argument doesn't make sense. "Lowest number of illegals crossing" at places with physical barriers isn't "zero illegals crossing." Also, how the frick do you think people know that there are people even crossing in that area? You think there is some walmart greeter with a punch counter sitting on the top of the fence taking those numbers? I'll tell you how: drones, modern security measures, more border patrol agents. You're still making the same argument as I am. 

On 1/16/2019 at 10:06 AM, Thalmor said:

I hereby diagnose you with Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_derangement_syndrome

Please seek help for your benefit and for the benefit of those around you. It is not a fatal condition and you will be able to make a full recovery.

For 70 years, NATO was the shield that prevented Soviet expansion. Every administration, Republican or Democrat, all collectively agreed that NATO was necessary to defend America and her interests abroad. Now, with a militant and ultranationalist Russia aggressively expanding its influence, it seems that the withdrawal of American troops from Syria and Trump's interest in breaking up NATO seems to only benefit our geopolitical enemies. Combined with the fact that there WAS COLLUSION (don't take my word for it, take the word of the dumbass Manafort lawyers who leaked the documents and Rudy Juliani on prime time TV) between the Trump campaign and Russia, any 3rd grader can make the connection that Trump is a traitor. 

So to you, Russian bot, I say this: America has had its problems and continues to have them, yes. But you're just an over-glorified gas station with subpar military tech. Your days of glory are long behind you, and let's face it: America's next geostrategic threat isn't you, it's China. The next administration is going to walk sanctions up and down your ass, and you'll go back to being the wannabe China that you are. 

And yes, you are a Russian bot. Because the first visceral reaction that any real American would have is "frick Putin." Even if they are a Trump supporter, they would be at least questioning why Trump always seems to be on the side of the Russians privately, and ignore it publicly. 

You know this man is sane when he literally doesn’t even have a nation

902-C9-ED8-933-D-4129-8-C71-79-C32-B0-A5

• Like 1
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

1 hour ago, Patrick Higgins said:

They have to go through this entire vetting process before they enter, keeping out undesirable/dangerous people.

1 hour ago, Caecus said:

why Trump always seems to be on the side of the Russians privately, and ignore it publicly. 

Absolutes are dangerous.

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

3 hours ago, Caecus said:

When my argument is this:

1. Border wall isn't totally foolproof and only slows people down. 

2. When determined people get through there are "border agents, drones, and modern security measures" that prevent that.

3. 5.7 billion dollars later, and you will still be funding border agents, drones, and modern security measures elsewhere without any real cost/benefit being seen from the border wall.

I see your "do some research dude" and I raise you a "read your own argument dumbass."

In case if everyone forgot, you dumb !@#$es just cut taxes when we have a historical crisis-level of debt. Typically when the economy is good, we raise taxes and revenue to support the economic stimulus of the previous downturn. Interest payments (not principal payments, and if you don't know the difference, go to school) on the debt is going to eclipse all discretionary spending by the end of this year and will be 4th behind military, social security, and medicare. Social Security and Medicare are going to run out by 2034. If I honestly believed that you even worked a day in your life, I would tell you that you wouldn't be retiring until 75. 

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm well aware of my argument, it being that yes the wall isn't impenetrable, but its goal is to discourage crossings and slow crossings to allow agents to prevent those crossings before the people can land and claim asylum. 

826615cff33320f5a8cdf9eab9c1bfcf.png

Like I know you robots have trouble with logic but I'm betting that the chances of crossing into the US are lower in the situation on the left rather than the right. 

Also please, don't for a second try and talk to me about 5.7 billion. Since when have lefties ever been economically conscious with their spending? That is literally a fraction of the US budget and hundredths of a percent of the 10+ trillion dollars your golden boy Obama added to your national debt. So don't try and target Trump for lowering taxes when you have such a high debt. Like is that how thick your side of the aisle is? You are literally against tax relief for American families and businesses? Like your side doubled the debt, don't complain that we are now not suffering trying to pay off your bills. 

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

5 hours ago, WISD0MTREE said:

They have to go through this entire vetting process before they enter, keeping out undesirable/dangerous people.

Absolutes are dangerous.

Wait, what the frick is this suppose to be? This is making my point: Trump in this tweet is suggesting that America's obligation to NATO is contingent upon Germany's military GDP spending, an idea that the past 70 years of Republican and Democrat administrations would never have even thought of, much less utter it on a public platform. You think he's siding with NATO on this one? It's one thing to privately complain to Merkel that Germany doesn't have enough military spending and encourage them with private diplomatic channels to strengthen the alliance. It's an entirely different thing to tweet that dumb shit and make it sound like America's not going to deploy troops if a Russian tank column rams its head up your ass. 

So yes, absolutes are dangerous, but you're not proving that with this photo. 

3 hours ago, Justin076 said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm well aware of my argument, it being that yes the wall isn't impenetrable, but its goal is to discourage crossings and slow crossings to allow agents to prevent those crossings before the people can land and claim asylum. 

826615cff33320f5a8cdf9eab9c1bfcf.png

Like I know you robots have trouble with logic but I'm betting that the chances of crossing into the US are lower in the situation on the left rather than the right. 

Also please, don't for a second try and talk to me about 5.7 billion. Since when have lefties ever been economically conscious with their spending? That is literally a fraction of the US budget and hundredths of a percent of the 10+ trillion dollars your golden boy Obama added to your national debt. So don't try and target Trump for lowering taxes when you have such a high debt. Like is that how thick your side of the aisle is? You are literally against tax relief for American families and businesses? Like your side doubled the debt, don't complain that we are now not suffering trying to pay off your bills. 

No, you are still making my argument. Your argument is still this: 

Goal: Stop illegal immigrants

Method: Wall

Argumentative flaw: But admits that wall doesn't entirely stop immigrants, the border agents do. 

The chances of crossing successfully into the US is equal if there aren't any border patrol agents to stop them. It's like you can't comprehend that people can't just get ladders, or break down parts of the wall, or literally an infinite amount of other things. Border patrol agents, drones, satellites, and modern detection equipment stop illegal immigrants. 

!@#$ please. Don't talk like you think you know my positions. Obama added to the national debt to stimulate the economy because a combination of stupidity, greed, and corporate irresponsibility led to the greatest financial disaster since the Great Depression. You are obviously too young to remember, so you're welcome for the free history lesson. Republicans say they could have done better for less, but anyone could say that when they're standing on the sidelines. Every administration since Coolidge has poured money into the economy for relief out of the recession. You talk a big game when you ask me if I'm against tax relief for American families and businesses, when you blame Obama for the rising national debt and forget the reason why he added to the national debt was for the same financial relief for American families and businesses. The only difference is, when Obama added to the debt, it was to break us out of the recession. When Trump added to the debt when the economy recovered, it was because it personally benefits him and all his rich friends and you're the idiot that voted for it. Good luck with that 401k, !@#$. You'll need it if you make it to 65. Social Security and medicare will be dead when you retire because idiots like you who can't see past next Tuesday.

And you literally don't know jack shit about the tax code, Mr. I-didn't-take-accounting. The tax cuts removed the personal exemption and capped state/local taxes deduction. Most people are withholding more because of that, not less, especially in states like California and New York, where the property taxes are your entire year's salary. The people who do have less to pay in taxes are anyone who makes above $140,000, the greatest benefit being corporations. Maybe if Trump didn't give Tim Cook and Jeff "Bozo" a $1 trillion tax cut, we can have a wall.

By the way, I'm opposed to the spending on the wall because it's a shit ton of money for a really inefficient method of border security. On the other hand, if someone else, say, Mexico, were to pay for the wall, I wouldn't mind. But fat chance, amirite? I mean, you would really have to be a giant dumbass to believe that someone else besides the US taxpayer would be paying for something so stupid. 

You're all dumbasses. 

Edited by Caecus

6 hours ago, Caecus said:

Literally this:

And who is the one flooding the tunnels? You? You going to electric scooter your ass down to the border and get your squirt gun out? 

And just to be clear, the Democrats are willing to spend money on increasing border agent staff, new drones and security technologies, just not your dumbass useless 30 foot concrete wall. Do your opposition research son. 

Also, your argument doesn't make sense. "Lowest number of illegals crossing" at places with physical barriers isn't "zero illegals crossing." Also, how the frick do you think people know that there are people even crossing in that area? You think there is some walmart greeter with a punch counter sitting on the top of the fence taking those numbers? I'll tell you how: drones, modern security measures, more border patrol agents. You're still making the same argument as I am. 

Are you an idiot?

"And who is the one flooding the tunnels? You? You going to electric scooter your ass down to the border and get your squirt gun out?" - Uh, the literal people who's job it is to defend the border. So its not a legitimate strategy because I myself am not the one filling the tunnels? What are you 12?

And just to be clear, the Democrats are willing to spend money on increasing border agent staff, new drones and security technologies, just not your dumbass useless 30 foot concrete wall. Do your opposition research son. - If it is so useless, why did a ton of democrats support border walls until Trump became President? It's almost as if there is no logical reason at all, and only a bunch of hate for Trump himself.

Dw58hGjXcAA0fEv.jpg:large

"Also, your argument doesn't make sense. "Lowest number of illegals crossing" at places with physical barriers isn't "zero illegals crossing." Also, how the frick do you think people know that there are people even crossing in that area? You think there is some walmart greeter with a punch counter sitting on the top of the fence taking those numbers? I'll tell you how: drones, modern security measures, more border patrol agents. You're still making the same argument as I am. " - Obviously there isn't a full wall in place, so presumably they can move around it. Something tells me that walking straight though vs walking around a wall are two entirely different things. It's funny just how many mental gymnastics you guys have to do to come to this moronic conclusion haha. How do people know anything? By counting. I don't know exactly how they do it, but presumably the agents on the border who's literal job it is to keep people out know a thing or two about what they need or what might make their lives easier, so I'm gonna defer to them on this rather than some online internet troll who is on a forum for a game which he doesn't even have a nation in.

Edited by Lordship

9 minutes ago, Lordship said:

Are you an idiot?

"And who is the one flooding the tunnels? You? You going to electric scooter your ass down to the border and get your squirt gun out?" - Uh, the literal people who's job it is to defend the border. So its not a legitimate strategy because I myself am not the one filling the tunnels? What are you 12?

And just to be clear, the Democrats are willing to spend money on increasing border agent staff, new drones and security technologies, just not your dumbass useless 30 foot concrete wall. Do your opposition research son. - If it is so useless, why did a ton of democrats support border walls until Trump became President? It's almost as if there is no logical reason at all, and only a bunch of hate for Trump himself.

Dw58hGjXcAA0fEv.jpg:large

"Also, your argument doesn't make sense. "Lowest number of illegals crossing" at places with physical barriers isn't "zero illegals crossing." Also, how the frick do you think people know that there are people even crossing in that area? You think there is some walmart greeter with a punch counter sitting on the top of the fence taking those numbers? I'll tell you how: drones, modern security measures, more border patrol agents. You're still making the same argument as I am. " - Obviously there isn't a full wall in place, so presumably they can move around it. Something tells me that walking straight though vs walking around a wall are two entirely different things. It's funny just how many mental gymnastics you guys have to do to come to this moronic conclusion haha. How do people know anything? By counting. I don't know exactly how they do it, but presumably the agents on the border who's literal job it is to keep people out know a thing or two about what they need or what might make their lives easier, so I'm gonna defer to them on this rather than some online internet troll who is on a forum for a game which he doesn't even have a nation in.

You ask if I'm an idiot in a rhetorical way while not knowing how to use quote. It's funny, because you're the idiot here. 

Again, making my point. You're wall is an expensive, ineffective way that does not replace border patrol agents. I can't believe I have to say the same thing over and over again. They count by catching people at the border. They catch people at the border by using drones, satellites, and modern security measures to tell border agents where people are crossing so they can drive out to meet them. Your wall being there doesn't do anything. 

On 12/23/2018 at 1:45 PM, Caecus said:

Now, I know there are a lot of criticisms of the Trump wall, chiefly that it's an outdated, expensive, and inefficient form of border security from before the birth of Christ. But let me remind everyone that the Chinese built the Great Wall of China hundreds of years before the birth of Christ, and to this day not a single Mexican made it across that border. That's quite an impressive record, and I think we should fund the 5 billion dollars. 

Just kidding, the wall is stupid and so are the fanatical idiot supporters of it. If you thought the border wall would work, you're an idiot. If you thought the wall was going to be paid for by Mexico and not your tax dollars, I know a Nigerian prince you should meet. Oh, and you're an idiot. :D

The Berlin wall worked, no Mexican was able to pass it. So yeah libtard, destroyed.

1 hour ago, Caecus said:

You ask if I'm an idiot in a rhetorical way while not knowing how to use quote. It's funny, because you're the idiot here. 

Again, making my point. You're wall is an expensive, ineffective way that does not replace border patrol agents. I can't believe I have to say the same thing over and over again. They count by catching people at the border. They catch people at the border by using drones, satellites, and modern security measures to tell border agents where people are crossing so they can drive out to meet them. Your wall being there doesn't do anything. 

Well actually it's a great obstacle, especially if its made of steel. Making it even more easier to block em.

15 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

The Berlin wall worked, no Mexican was able to pass it. So yeah libtard, destroyed.

Well actually it's a great obstacle, especially if its made of steel. Making it even more easier to block em.

But it got torn down though! Now all the Mexicans can go from East Germany to West Germany without Soviet troops machine gunning them down. 

Hey! That's what we should do! We should have the Soviets come and build a wall on the border, station Soviet troops to machine gun those dirty immigrants, and we'll never have this problem again! I think that's why Trump has such a good relation with the Russians. That makes sense now. 

Yes, and let's get a giant moat of molten gold in front of it too, with diamond-encrusted alligators to swim in the moat and bite any immigrant that tries to enter. I mean, why stop there? Sometimes the immigrants can fly over it, right? Let's build a giant net in the sky that catches those dirty buggers.  

On 1/17/2019 at 6:55 PM, Caecus said:

Wait, what the frick is this suppose to be? This is making my point: Trump in this tweet is suggesting that America's obligation to NATO is contingent upon Germany's military GDP spending, an idea that the past 70 years of Republican and Democrat administrations would never have even thought of, much less utter it on a public platform. You think he's siding with NATO on this one? It's one thing to privately complain to Merkel that Germany doesn't have enough military spending and encourage them with private diplomatic channels to strengthen the alliance. It's an entirely different thing to tweet that dumb shit and make it sound like America's not going to deploy troops if a Russian tank column rams its head up your ass.  

So yes, absolutes are dangerous, but you're not proving that with this photo.

Nice to see you didn't eve read what part of your post I was referencing/quoting with that.

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

11 hours ago, Caecus said:

But it got torn down though! Now all the Mexicans can go from East Germany to West Germany without Soviet troops machine gunning them down. 

Hey! That's what we should do! We should have the Soviets come and build a wall on the border, station Soviet troops to machine gun those dirty immigrants, and we'll never have this problem again! I think that's why Trump has such a good relation with the Russians. That makes sense now. 

Yes, and let's get a giant moat of molten gold in front of it too, with diamond-encrusted alligators to swim in the moat and bite any immigrant that tries to enter. I mean, why stop there? Sometimes the immigrants can fly over it, right? Let's build a giant net in the sky that catches those dirty buggers.  

We also need nukes and gas. We should use bedrock so they cant break it even if they have diamond pickaxes. #buildthewall

11 hours ago, Caecus said:

We also need nukes and gas. We should use bedrock so they cant break it even if they have diamond pickaxes. #buildthewall

6 hours ago, WISD0MTREE said:

Nice to see you didn't eve read what part of your post I was referencing/quoting with that.

No u. In the full context of the sentence, the "Trump supporter" is doing the action of questioning (privately or publicly). You misread what I wrote. 

Semantics, and I don't see a point to it. Engage, my friend, don't just sit there and criticize my sentence structures.