Let's begin

So to start off with, I'm gonna harp on rimski and Natalie. I like them ooc and they know this, but...

Ooc shit in an ic thread is unnecessary and they should know better. Frustrated or not, let's be real, its uncalled for.

But to the main point, Eva ragequitting and deleting the map is abusing a priviledge that, as I understand it, she asked for. This is not the first time it's happened and likely wont be the last if she's permitted to keep being map admin. So, for the sake of this not happening again, I'd like to request some form of repercussion for this. It's happened and been shrugged off far too many times, and frankly, I'm tired of seeing posts like these:

There is swearing, sorry

Screenshot_20181223-144904_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20181223-144751_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20181223-144924_Discord.jpg

Edited by Spectral
  • Upvote 1

You are a weeb tho so doesnt matter what you say

ben-shapiro.png
Another libtard down with my flawless debatery, mofing fake news

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

gotta be honest, 516 search results for the word Eva in only that server, man, we were on a roll

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

To actually reply to the topic at hand, the reoccurring map resets keep killing any hope of a history and I am done accepting them so I intend on keeping the same history and spending some time time explaining the nonsense that happens every several months.

A new map admin that will not repeatedly delete the map would be better.