Read RIP #1

Captain Jack

1 hour ago, Captain Jack said:

It looks as though the Paradise bloc has been disbanded, or at least changed significantly. Animation Domination is no longer a part of this bloc and what that means remains to be seen. Apparently The Isle has asked them to leave, which does not seem to be what AD had wanted. 

According to Arizona Robbins of The Isle, "We looked at the direction the bloc itself was going, and it wasnt moving anywhere. I could go on, but out of respect for our former allies that is AD, we wont go there and we wish you the best in your future prospects, and now it's time to close this door and look fowards to the future".

Most importantly, what does this mean to Captain Jack? Well my answer is obvious, I hope this means more war! A pirate could only hope. Perhaps something interesting will happen from this, AD has plenty of potential and a seemingly stalwart captain. I just hope it means they'll attack someone

I want to make it clear, the Paradise Bloc has been disbanded, defunked. It no longer exists. The bloc was disbanded for multiple reasons, and we do not harbor any I'll feelings to AD, the Isle wishes AD luck in their future FA prospect, however we decided it was best we went our seperate ways. We wanted different things, and we learned that our goals just do not add up together, and instead of holding AD back on its goals they wanted to pursue, we disbanded the bloc. RR and TI are still allies, however we already had a seperate treaty with RR and due to RR understanding our position, they agreed it was for the best, and the rest is known.

• Upvote 2

PoJQyFJ.gif

3 hours ago, Arizona Robbins said:

I want to make it clear, the Paradise Bloc has been disbanded, defunked. It no longer exists. The bloc was disbanded for multiple reasons, and we do not harbor any I'll feelings to AD, the Isle wishes AD luck in their future FA prospect, however we decided it was best we went our seperate ways. We wanted different things, and we learned that our goals just do not add up together, and instead of holding AD back on its goals they wanted to pursue, we disbanded the bloc. RR and TI are still allies, however we already had a seperate treaty with RR and due to RR understanding our position, they agreed it was for the best, and the rest is known.

Whot's serious comments doin' here?  Make this one walk the plank!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Legal Disclaimer:

My opinions do not necessarily reflect of the opinions of my alliance, allies, enemies or neutrals.