Public Denunciation of The Crimson Entente

Merkurios

IQ-aligned alliances are always seeking incompetent, autistic, and grandiose players. You guys are par for the course, surrender your sovereignty to them stat! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

16 hours ago, Parachotic said:

If you look even closer, *you* are a shit micro alliance :D

Edit: Also the person you sent that to was from Nova Riata so like...

HEY!
leave us shit micro alliances alone.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, TheRebelMan said:

It's a 3 man micro that doesn't reach 2k score. 

What is there to protect? 

Actually it's a 2 man micro that doesn't reach 1k score. The one with the highest score saw better things for his future.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Tamasith said:

Actually it's a 2 man micro that doesn't reach 1k score. The one with the highest score saw better things for his future.

That one had 3 people ready to declare on him but lucky for him we noticed he left the alliance at the last second.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Haruka said:

That one had 3 people ready to declare on him but lucky for him we noticed he left the alliance at the last second.

Stop talking tough and swing already so I can see you get your teeth knocked in by Animation Domination for having so very little respect for their protection.

You're not any of the relevant alliances in this game for whom AD is probably not even known. 

Rule #1 of being a micro, watch yourself.

• Downvote 2

35 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Stop talking tough and swing already so I can see you get your teeth knocked in by Animation Domination for having so very little respect for their protection.

You're not any of the relevant alliances in this game for whom AD is probably not even known. 

Rule #1 of being a micro, watch yourself.

AD doesnt protect bombadier and the only guy left is not in range and is already has a war declared by our members. 

Edited by Haruka
  • Upvote 1

First off, we had a treaty with AD and they know us, not sure why that is of any relevance since bombardier has no connection to AD.

Also we do not care about who protects who unless you have a treaty with BK idgaf about you, I'll raid your protectorate and then go hit the protector as well.

Third how many war declarations against your shitty micro before you call in your protector? 

Edited by Ukunaka

21 minutes ago, Ukunaka said:

First off, we had a treaty with AD and they know us, not sure why that is of any relevance since bombardier has no connection to AD.

Also we do not care about who protects who unless you have a treaty with BK idgaf about you, I'll raid your protectorate and then go hit the protector as well.

Third how many war declarations against your shitty micro before you call in your protector? 

They did the first time I looked at them *shrug*

Why do you seem so angry and upset? You may not care, but BK does, and if you become a problem they'll drop you before fighting a major alliance over your attitude here.

Is there a reason you're so upset and vitriolic?

Also for fun, someone put this in our discord. Screenshot_20181223-102038.png

Now I'm not saying I'm great and amazing, but there is a certainly a disparity here that you sit down and consider. Some people take time and great effort in planning these things, rather than flailing around from day one and surviving based on as much luck as judgement. 

When my alliance is as old yours it will be one of two things. Either in the top 20, or non existent. Shitty micros are the ones that exist for nearly a year and barely move from their starting spot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We have never gone anywhere and all wars other then the Camelot war I have profited from immensely including your alliance which has paid for half my cities funded my VIP since June, funded an alliance flag before Alex made that completely worthless, funded my nuke facility, my ironworx, and my missile pad. As well as 90% of all gas, food l and munitions I used from june until the breakout of the global war, countless member city grants, another members missilepad, an untold amounts of infra.

As for my protector treaty it was much more recent than the wars, and they approached us. They had no relation to eachother.

3 minutes ago, Ukunaka said:

We have never gone anywhere and all wars other then the Camelot war I have profited from immensely including your alliance which has paid for half my cities funded my VIP since June, funded an alliance flag before Alex made that completely worthless, funded my nuke facility, my ironworx, and my missile pad. As well as 90% of all gas, food l and munitions I used from june until the breakout of the global war, countless member city grants, another members missilepad, an untold amounts of infra.

As for my protector treaty it was much more recent than the wars, and they approached us. They had no relation to eachother.

Inb4 your protector drops you for landing them in hot water.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

When my alliance is as old yours it will be one of two things. Either in the top 20, or non existent. Shitty micros are the ones that exist for nearly a year and barely move from their starting spot.

Yeah, mot to mention we been around for less than a week and almost already on par with Sakura in score.

Who, you know, been around for months apparently giving grants to members.