Public Denunciation of The Crimson Entente

Merkurios

Bombardier Denounces The Crimson Entente
HAFLG002-2.jpg.008df8b7faa544631a8b9fb28d811420.jpg

Bombardier, a peaceful alliance, was attacked by The Crimson Entente. This is simply a retaliation for our victory in the Independence War and an attack on our sovereignty. I say to them, if you want it, Come Get it. We will not hand over our sovereignty to any corrupt alliance, dictator, prince or potentate. We hereby denounces the actions of TCE as they go against our peaceful nature and also contribute to the global conflict.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Pretty hypocritical that you guys are screaming about how great sovereignty and peace is while behind the scenes you guys have been trying to forcibly "annex" *cough poach* nations with threats of war. I'll look out for your guys' Declaration of Disbandment in the coming two weeks.

Leek.png

• Upvote 3
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

Well that was against an alliance getting raided to shit by 10 different alliances called Orbis Centuriat

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=5227

if you look closely, they are a shit micro alliance :)

Another thing is they deserve it. When I said that they trembled and thought about handing their sovereignty over, Bombardier will NEVER hand over it's sovereignty to anybody. 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Merkurios said:

Well that was against an alliance getting raided to shit by 10 different alliances called Orbis Centuriat

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=5227

if you look closely, they are a shit micro alliance :)

If you look even closer, *you* are a shit micro alliance :D

Edit: Also the person you sent that to was from Nova Riata so like...

Edited by Parachotic
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

Someone needs to study their micro drama, we never threatened Nova Riata, it was the EU. An alliance on equal caliber to Orbis Centuriat. Not only that, nowhere in their decription did it say "Merging with Nova Riata" and said Nova member was listed as the leader on their discord and their alliance page at the time. :) 945573977_ScreenShot2018-12-22at12_09_41PM.thumb.png.203fca19ba2046b9b435ee72530052a9.png

3 minutes ago, Merkurios said:

Someone needs to study their micro drama, we never threatened Nova Riata, it was the EU. An alliance on equal caliber to Orbis Centuriat. Not only that, nowhere in their decription did it say "Merging with Nova Riata" and said Nova member was listed as the leader on their discord and their alliance page at the time. :) 945573977_ScreenShot2018-12-22at12_09_41PM.thumb.png.203fca19ba2046b9b435ee72530052a9.png

That message was sent to someone with 70 days seniority in Nova Riata, wanna try again?

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

1 minute ago, Merkurios said:

It was sent to the person who notified me they were merging with Nova Riata, wanna try again?

"and you are the victim." I think enough's been said about your *shows mirror* shitty micro alliance.

Leek2.png

Jack Bayley.PNG

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

I think enough has been said about you cherrypicking. The fact he "thinking about it" shows weakness. Bombardier would never give up sovereignty to any attacker, that shows weakness and he deserved to be annexed. Luckily for him he merged.

• Downvote 3

42 minutes ago, Merkurios said:

I think enough has been said about you cherrypicking. The fact he "thinking about it" shows weakness. Bombardier would never give up sovereignty to any attacker, that shows weakness and he deserved to be annexed. Luckily for him he merged.

When your alliance is full of strong nations who would never give up sovereignty but recruit nations who are weak and would give up sovereignty into your alliance686bf45f96ce06af9dd5324453868273.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Merkurios said:

14 minutes ago, Merkurios said:

Their problem for giving up their sovereignty. 

So Bombardier ls all though and shit. 

Yet you take pixel huggers into your alliance 

Idk man. 

But it sounds like a recipe for disaster. Like every micro out there. 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Merkurios said:

Are you real?

@Merkurios you know the truth. You had planned to leave TCE before you disagreed with the policies that were VOTED on and PASSED. You planned to leave TCE weeks before the quarrel you made. You just tried to muster up a Reasonable way to poach members for your Tyrannical alliance. You planned your new alliance in November while the changes in policies happened on December 17th & 18th. That being said the government of TCE publicly denounces you for being a poaching, lying sack of bull shit.

Screenshot_20181218-223441.png

5 hours ago, Dumb said:

Camelot, Animation Domination and United Hoods denounce TCE too

Frick freya and his bad people

Freya is no longer with TCE.

• Upvote 1