Is This Guy Cheating?

UNO

I don't think so. There appear to be no bank or trade interactions between those nations. They're not attacking the same targets either, even then that wouldn't indicate cheating quite yet.

It's likely they go to the same school/university, or are perhaps even roomates or family.They haven't engaged in any conduct that would require them to verify first either, so you should be fine.

• Downvote 1

• Moderators

Thread moved. Any comment(s) made before this comment that doesnt meet Game Report subforum rules will be exempt from any moderation action due the replies being made before this thread was placed in Game Reports.

@Alex and/or @Chris will be around to review and make a decision soon.

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

A unique ID doesn't necessarily mean that it's two people running the same nation. They are also not breaking any rules regarding nations on the same IP. One of the accounts has also been inactive for over two months.  
If you have any other evidence you could show, I'd be willing to look into it further, but as of right now it looks like they're separate people.

• Jax locked this topic