The Oasis that was?

El_Barto666

In the time since we have landed, many have risen

and even more have fallen.

and then risen again.

and then fallen.

and then risen again.

And in this time, our Network Administration has stood as they always do. For the freedom of expression and conceptualization.
Having only created a single, official PR publication since our landing, we come to the OWF today to share our development:

it is not with pride, nor with malice that we make this decree to exit Paradise Bloc and the relation to participating alliances.

ANIMATION DOMINATION

Exits The Obis Oasis, Paradise Bloc : Effective Immediately

To all the individuals from Paradise, we wish you all the best experiences. Thanks for rocking with us for awhile! it is likely we would enjoy to do so again in the future.

TL/DR MADMAX HAS DISBANDED THE BLOC AND/OR JUST SAID THAT TO GET US OUT OF THERE IDK FOR SURE BUT IM LEAVING THAT LINE OF SPECULATION OPEN BECAUSE I CAN  lol

Edited by El_Barto666
that extra image wasnt supposed to come along lol
  • Upvote 4

Well mate, you got kicked the frick out. Welcome to paperless... .wait a minute, why isn't Roz Wei paperless. We can't be paperless together...

When you realize that Roz Wei is no longer paperless

Image result for Shit go back

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cool, fresh meat...  I like it... 

• Like 1

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

13 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Just reform Paradise who cares what mad max wants hes mad!

Just can't use the images because they are licensed - I'll sue. :P (seriously tho.)

Also, just an FYI.

Nobody was kicked from the bloc, nobody got abandoned - the only thing that is different is TI and AD don't share a treaty. The bloc was created with the idea of growth and expansion. The priority was to gain membership into the bloc...that didn't happen & it just won't happen. The current bloc is not in shape, there is nothing to offer outsiders to come here and call paradise home...therefore, it was dissolved...which means the server, the idea, the bloc itself is GONE. 

The idea was that TI and RR would maintain a treaty. RR wanted to maintain treaties with TI and AD. AD kinda went a little personal and dramatic and cut ties with RR.

Never was the intention for anyone to be personally injured, so that does suck - but in the end, this change allows each signatory to go their own way and grow without limitation. AD has some awesome, smart people - they have awesome plans and great ideas and I really don't think they'll be going anywhere, anytime soon. It is sad that it was taken as personally as it was, but everyone see's things in a different light.

Good luck to y'all.

Edited by Mad Max
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, El_Barto666 said:

TL/DR MADMAX HAS DISBANDED THE BLOC AND/OR JUST SAID THAT TO GET US OUT OF THERE IDK FOR SURE BUT IM LEAVING THAT LINE OF SPECULATION OPEN BECAUSE I CAN  lol

tumblr_ng6qs2v2t01sho5lho2_500.gif

It wasn't that simple nor was the decision to disband the bloc taken lightly. We looked at the direction the bloc itself was going, and it wasnt moving anywhere. I could go on, but out of respect for our former allies that is AD, we wont go there and we wish you the best in your future prospects, and now it's time to close this door and look fowards to the future 

o/

giphy.gif

Edited by Arizona Robbins

PoJQyFJ.gif

I congratulate you in making your disbandment of a bloc and your alliance announcement into one thread.

Never change micros.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

15 hours ago, Mad Max said:

Just can't use the images because they are licensed - I'll sue. :P (seriously tho.)

Also, just an FYI.

Nobody was kicked from the bloc, nobody got abandoned - the only thing that is different is TI and AD don't share a treaty. The bloc was created with the idea of growth and expansion. The priority was to gain membership into the bloc...that didn't happen & it just won't happen. The current bloc is not in shape, there is nothing to offer outsiders to come here and call paradise home...therefore, it was dissolved...which means the server, the idea, the bloc itself is GONE. 

The idea was that TI and RR would maintain a treaty. RR wanted to maintain treaties with TI and AD. AD kinda went a little personal and dramatic and cut ties with RR.

Never was the intention for anyone to be personally injured, so that does suck - but in the end, this change allows each signatory to go their own way and grow without limitation. AD has some awesome, smart people - they have awesome plans and great ideas and I really don't think they'll be going anywhere, anytime soon. It is sad that it was taken as personally as it was, but everyone see's things in a different light.

Good luck to y'all.

Mad Max in public

vs 

in private

imNvuUG.jpg

1 hour ago, ☠ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™☠ said:

Mad Max in public

vs 

in private

imNvuUG.jpg

Haha ? 

probably the funniest shit I’ve seen in a long time. But the word coward isn’t in my vocabulary. More like “piece of shit” or “trash”

which, AD is neither.