Bombardier Declaration of Secession

Merkurios

Declaration of Secession

The people of the Social Democrat party having suffered under the hands of an oppressive, corrupt and rigged government. Having suffered at the hands of a tax system which benefits the rich and only the rich, hereby secede from The Crimson Entente and cut all political bands with said community. We hereby form the alliance of Bombardier and declare its independence.

Alliance Flag: 
1034373873_GearandHammerPeace.png.8f6a78352912fd611401d2da3d114f1b.png
Alliance Name: Bombardier

Additional Notes: We are ready to expand our diplomatic relations :)

Alliance Link: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=5221

Constitution: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zkYqLols6vllbMfB1B2WhGnAxSY7mo0Tk2b8q7Lxh1Y/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Merkurios
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

tl;dr

2 people separated themselves from one shitty alliance to go and form another shitty alliance except, theirs has democracy which makes them more shit than their predecessor.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

On 12/21/2018 at 3:43 AM, Epi said:

<.< Sees Parish & Kru

SLAMS F

Parrish: Refuses to provide Build Guides & advise members. Ran 3 democratic alliances under Sean Anthony. Ex-Teutonic Order and Cornerstone protectorate that fell into inactivity. Dislikes any form of taxation.

Kru: Ran a micro alliance that aged as well as Dragonstone, declined 2 merges with vastly superior alliances. Eventually disbanded after he was dropped, couped and hit by Camelot > Reason: Econ Minister Red Phx was advising players to only run wind power. This same alliance he ran dodged war on so many occasions, it enjoyed over 500 days of peace...and yet didn't grow.

I have not been in any Democratic alliance with Sean. Maybe you should het your facts straight. I like a fair taxation of members. Do I am going to hit that "X" button to doubt.

1 hour ago, Parrish said:

I have not been in any Democratic alliance with Sean. Maybe you should het your facts straight. I like a fair taxation of members. Do I am going to hit that "X" button to doubt.

Crimson ?? and your views on taxation were stated in mighty atlantic. gg