Global Security Council

Mogar

4 minutes ago, Eva-Beatrice said:

It’s also no surprise that you’re all asshats as always. Continue to drive away the people who have spent the most amount of time trying to make the roleplay what it is. You’re not worth the energy to interact with. I’d take Abu’s former BS posts any day over yours. At least the RP was actually entertaining back then. I’ll leave you to suck each other’s metaphorical d**ks as much as you want. This is goodbye. Ignored.

It is no surprise your still the stuck up !@#$ who rage quits everytime she doesnt get her way. Classic Eva move. You havent done anything to improve the RP. All you have done is rage quit, reset, rage quit, reset, rince and repeat. I use to think you were a good RPer and then in a day you shown your true side and started this cycle of rage quitting/resetting the map and trying once again to control every player in the RP. Your a quitter and a sore loser. You are  one of the problems of this RP and then blame everyone else, eventhough you are the main contributor to the problems of the RP. 

Tl;dr you once again shown you are too incompetent to RP with others. How about you quit RPing with people since you cant handle not being in control over every aspect of the community.

CYWi.gif

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

tbf there were 2 hot topics in this subform recently and one happened because of eva being eva. Congrats you are a mini salazar turning people against you. People do not just gang up on you for no reason. Your actions made us gang up, we didnt plan a gang up, but everyone was against you did. We try to teach you a lesson and be able to RP with others and not try to be the lord of the world.
giphy.gif

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

• Moderators

Woah, guys you need to calm down. There is no reason for this type of hostilities from either of you. If the topic doesnt go back on track I will lock this thread, so please take a breathe and stay in character, thanks!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

3 hours ago, Eva-Beatrice said:

It’s also no surprise that you’re all asshats as always. Continue to drive away the people who have spent the most amount of time trying to make the roleplay what it is. You’re not worth the energy to interact with. I’d take Abu’s former BS posts any day over yours. At least the RP was actually entertaining back then. I’ll leave you to suck each other’s metaphorical d**ks as much as you want. This is goodbye. Ignored.

Stop

Roleplaying

Megahitler.

You want people to interact with you? Great! You want to always play the villian? I will be there to level whatever military you do create. Witches, magic? Cool, but if it is invincible so am I.

International enforcement has always been my job, I am uncertain what makes one believe that wanting to get off the time loop means I am incapable of continued laps around this track so to speak.

"I had expected to be the one making threats here, but I stand by my beliefs and we can set aside military limitations until Rokkenjima is dealt with. I am also open to providing arms and equipment to those participating in the continued enforcement of the blockade that has been established already."

Edited by Mogar