Global Security Council

Mogar

"Without getting into the debate between the British and rokkenjima, the majority of the list provided is agreeable. Militarization of borders and a peace agreement as good in theory but will ensure that members leave the agreement if they try the court route and it goes against their favor."

Elizabeth raises her eyebrow and tips her pen before replying

"So you want to  absolve the Witch Council from their crimes? Unacceptable. If the situation was reversed, you would demand for the heads of the ones who were responsible for a genocide. This is just an attempt for the ones who orchestrated and executed the genocide to absolved of their crimes.They need to be tried for war crimes, as that is what they have committed. The Allied States fully condemns this sort of action and clearly believes that justice needs to be made, nor will I, or the Allied States government support any agreement until a term is created to bring the individuals responsible for this crime to be tried in an International Court."

PoJQyFJ.gif

"We might use different dictionaries and by that the term 'allies' means two completely different things. If you classify east Asian nations as allies, since when do allies genocide each other. There is also that you classify all east Asian nations as your allies, that is probably one sided on most affairs regarding your aggressive expansion into 'your allies'

The next matter is, if your state decides to go through a policy of armed neutrality, then there is no reason for us to remove our claims in Asia, as you are defensive, and our cause there was defensive as well there. We also want to stabilize China and the region in our directly 'occupied' lands, and others. Anything against that, Rokkenjima representatives?"

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

"It seems unlikely that this issue will be resolved today. Perhaps a later meeting will be necessary. In the meantime, the USNE would like to speak with respect to our ally, the Kingdom of Scotland. We feel it is important for their sovereignty over their current territories to be recognised."

Elizabeth glares back

"Once again Rokkenjima proves to be a hostile entity, and thinks they can bully others into submission and fails to understand that they are hiding the culprits that orchestrated Mass murder, and that these war criminals need to be tried by a fair and unbiased court, and now is threatening to use military force over a simple issue. Dont forget, this is your government's fault that this meeting was necessary. You want us to trust you? Stop acting like a child. Don't like the term? Suggest a different one instead of threatening to pull out of this meeting, and pointing towards your illogical military force."

PoJQyFJ.gif

"Mr Esdeath, it seems that there is an issue here. Allow me to address some of your concerns."

Ambassador Nielsen slowly rose, as she slowly sipped from her glass of water, not pausing a moment to take her eyes off from General Esdeath. After finishing the entire glass with white knuckles over the course of several uncomfortable seconds, she noiselessly and methodically set the glass back onto the table, once again keeping her predatory gaze firmly on Esdeath. When she finally spoke, it was with authority and strength.

"In civilised society, we have what are known as laws. Laws ensure that everyone treats each other with the respect they deserve as human beings. By establishing laws, a society ideally ensures that it functions fairly. In the international community, we also have laws. One of these laws include provisions outlawing the use of biological weapons. Another one of these laws outlaws acts of genocide. I am sure, that as a reasonably moral person, you would be opposed to such heinous acts. Because while we will never be able to fully count the dead, our estimates of those killed in the Philippines range from 70 to 95 million. This means that the total death toll is higher than the upper respectable estimates of the body counts of Hitler, Stalin, Leopold and Mao combined. That's 4.8 billion kilograms of human flesh, now stripped of life. The decision to use biological weapons against the Philippines was authorised by the highest level of government: the Witch Council. This means that the Witch Council is directly responsible for the worst genocide in human history.

In order to ensure that laws are followed, some form of punishment should exist, for two reasons. First, as an example to any would-be criminals. Second, to keep dangerous individuals away from people they may harm. Are you aware of the message we would be sending, by allowing the most blood-drenched people in all of history to go free without any consequences? How many other leaders would we empower? How many more deaths would result? If you truly care about global stability, you will put the Witch Council on trial for their crimes.

Of course, there is the issue of pragmatism. Maybe we should focus on achievable goals, such as economic growth. But even then, ruthless pragmatism works in our favour. If we fail to show a moral backbone, we will be treated with eternal contempt by our citizens, and rightly so. You should consider yourself lucky that we are meeting as equals at this table, rather than as enemies on the battlefield. You are here by our goodwill, so ACT LIKE IT!"

For the entire speech, Nielsen kept her withering gaze on Esdeath, pausing only to blink. In the quickly-spoken final three words of the speech, each syllable was punctuated by a loud punch to the desk.

• Upvote 1

Elizabeth rolls her eyes

"Once again, you threaten, show no logic in your thinking. This proves once again Rokkenjima cannot be trusted, and once again you underestimate humanity. Your magic, as illogical as it is can be, can be deterred, and we can easily raise a military at a fast pace, however that would be counter productive. This meeting is to create standards, which I am starting to think you do not have any. You show no form of morality, ethics and honor. You throw a tantrum and hope everyone will bow down, but that isnt the case. You are the only one who is refusing to make any meaningful progress. You dont get to dictate this meeting, that isnt how negotiations work. Compromises do, and I am willing to compromise on positions that align within reason. You still fail the simple concept of negotiating and placing a counter term that could be accepted by both parties. What us your solution? The world wants justice, you could easily offer to have them tried by a Rokkenjima court under the inspection of the International community to ensure a fair and unbiased trial is held and some form of punishment is given if the trial finds then guilty, and you can threaten humanity all you want, all you are doing is further pushing the community to the brink of war, even with your illogical military, and your magic, humanity will evolve, find new methods to deter this threat. You want everyone out of Asia? Then make compromises, negotiate in good faith, otherwise you are wasting everyone's time. Now I'll wait for you to make a suggestion to fix this interruption to this meeting some can move to other issurs."

PoJQyFJ.gif

"The International body that enforces the international rules is the international community. It is the matter of morality coming from each leader to unite against an amoral state or leader. An International act was the blockade of Rokkenjima, but I assume you'd classify them as an aggressive act upon the peaceful nation of Rokkenjima who expands only by peace, love and unicorns plus rainbows. International laws cannot be dismissed, there would be anarchy. That is why my Northern European friend said 'in the civilized world'. You have no grasp on what those rules and laws mean don't you? They shouldn't even need an organ to enforce them, as nobody that stupid should be even breaking them. Hundrends and thousands? Well first none here claims the moral high ground with those 'killings' but you are comparing the unprovoked destruction of a civilization and planning to repopulate their land with your people and bringing a state to destruction and anarchy with your WMDs. If you didnt catch I have said that your numbers were much bigger, the massacre had no reason, was unprovoked, it had long lasting results, it lead to more stupid decisions like the repopulation and it was through the use of WMDs. Where here can you compare the same to us on a moral basis." As the Secretary was speaking he'd raise his tone and slam, point or use an another appropriate hand gesture at the appropriate times. After it would seem that Harold finished he'd inhale keeping a lot of air in his mouth than exhaling in an annoyed tone, he continues: "It's clear that your state is a whole wad of bullshit and so are the people. I do not fear meeting the witches as they just wooshed and warped away at the threat of trial. Just tuck ail and run..." Harold was saying as he was crumbling a blank piece of paper "and here you go..." he threw the crumbled paper"... you get to lead we just run from our problems as even though we endlessly live we still have to go through puberty. And still then you change the topic a lot, why not answer our question but choose to ignore it?"

• Upvote 1

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

2 minutes ago, Arizona Robbins said:

"I cant control the RP so I'm just gonna rage quit"

>pretending to be suprised at her x Ragequit

giphy.gif

How will you get out of this situation via @Alex? How much succ

Following the rapid departure of the Rokkenjiman delegation, Ambassador Nielsen reached into her pocket, and pulled out her phone. She laid it on the table, and pressed play.

”That is truly hilarious. First of all, would you mind telling me what international body there is enforcing these laws? Because I see none. The formation of one is part of what we’ve gathered here to accomplish, no? International laws can easily be dismissed as non-existent, as there is currently no international body to back them up. Secondly, it is quite amusing how you speak to four individuals who have killed hundreds of thousands by their own hands about morals. And how would you plan to enforce punishment upon witches who can live and die by their own free will? Imprison them? Then watch as they warp away with the snap of their fingers? And you have it quite backwards. You’re the ones who should consider themselves lucky. If we were to meet in battle, you would quickly be reduced to absolutely nothing...”

"I have this, and the context. It should be enough evidence for indictments. If anyone wants a copy, I'll send it."

Edited by Reuben Cheuk

Just now, Rimski said:

>pretending to be suprised at her x Ragequit

giphy.gif

Not really pretending when we all knew she was going to rage quit when she didnt get to bully everyone into submission

source.gif

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

2 minutes ago, Arizona Robbins said:

Not really pretending when we all knew she was going to rage quit when she didnt get to bully everyone into submission

source.gif

elon-musk-tesla.png
Awww girl you nasty

• Upvote 1

Sure, everyone else is wrong, you are right, we are all #FakeNews, we make the RP die, hurr burr durr

4 minutes ago, Eva-Beatrice said:

It’s also no surprise that you’re all asshats as always. Continue to drive away the people who have spent the most amount of time trying to make the roleplay what it is. You’re not worth the energy to interact with. I’d take Abu’s former BS posts any day over yours. At least the RP was actually entertaining back then. I’ll leave you to suck each other’s metaphorical d**ks as much as you want. This is goodbye. Ignored.

On behalf of my fellow RPers, I apologise for the OOC mockery of you. It's absolutely unjustified. That said, I disagree with your assessment of us all being asshats right now. Being an IC asshat like me is different. I fully understand your frustration, as I've been there before. I'd be happy to moderate with you, if the workload is too heavy.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Reuben Cheuk said:

On behalf of my fellow RPers, I apologise for the OOC mockery of you. It's absolutely unjustified. That said, I disagree with your assessment of us all being asshats right now. Being an IC asshat like me is different. I fully understand your frustration, as I've been there before. I'd be happy to moderate with you, if the workload is too heavy.

Workload? What workload?
You apoligize for the justified mockery? How many times will she ragequit because people don't agree with her magic bs, doing genocide willy nilly, and being like "why u mad on me bcuz I did something against the law which nobody can enforce" "o why are you practically enforcing those rules by blockading me ; _ ; I am leavingthe rp boring asshats! #BUNCHOFFAKENEWS"