Afrikan Safari

Amaryllis

1 hour ago, Noctis said:

Considering almost all my dislikes are from a handful of posters I don’t think are quality; it renders the system meaningless. I think Scar might be the only one in Golden Horde who puts any real thought into his likes and dislikes. I get it already on TGH not liking Vanguard. ?

Who actually does like VG aside from VG and IQ?

Just now, TheRebelMan said:

Not giving away our list of secret allies. ?

I joined them because I got a personalized invite & they were allies before BC suddenly pulled out without warning only to get rolled by many alliances. After I suddenly got booted for what I thought was a ridiculous reason.

Although your question is pretty ridiculous if you think Vanguard has no friends or I’m going to bother listing them as if they’re something we announce.

libertyribbon.png

3 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Vanguard is the joke. You could make a stand up routine of saying Vanguard in different contexts and itd work.

Do they, though? Paperless and treatiless alliances do exist without getting destroyed, even if it's rare.

Please stop trying to be smart, you just aren't informed enough on... Any subject for it.

Seeing these arguments between you and AK (Basically whose entire gov is former Pantheon low gov) brings back memories of those massive debates back in Pantheon's gov discord channels with me as the only Olympian for a period of time with you, Skae, Avien, Rainbow, Edgeworth, Ren etc all as Deities. 

Dysfunctional times but they were still fun times.

34 minutes ago, Velium said:

How are we pixel huggers when we got into so many conflict over the small length of our existence? And we aren't keeping t$ as our protectors btw, so that is invalid as well. We are still a micro, and so we are likely to want a protectorate. Finally, why do you respond negatively to every post related to AK?

Don't have anything against AK personally, (Apart from trying to kill my grandfather from 1940-1943) but its good to see you aren't trying to get your hand in all the cookie jars. If you tried to keep t$ and have BK as protectors it would reek of being incapable of mounting any sort of defence.  

Also just because, here's Monty:
2pg3r8.jpg

@Shiho Nishizumi

Edited by Sphinx
  • Like 1

Pretty sure TGH formed and immediately had at least IoM at the time as allies. The rest of it is irrelevant because the OPENING sentence is false. 

Edit: Yeah, I think this is stupid as hell too.

Edited by Kitschie
Fixd

? Kitschie 

1 hour ago, Velium said:

How are we pixel huggers when we got into so many conflict over the small length of our existence? And we aren't keeping t$ as our protectors btw, so that is invalid as well. We are still a micro, and so we are likely to want a protectorate. Finally, why do you respond negatively to every post related to AK?

You're kidding right? You're not TGH. If anyone called TGH pixel huggers, literally everyone and their friends dog would call them an idiot. TGH has been at war most of its existence, and in fights that were actually at risk, or guaranteed to lose.
You've done... what exactly? Participate in a dogpile? And weren't even one of the alliances to volunteer getting its teeth punched out at that. That makes you about as non pixel-huggery as UPN, and last i checked they have guys my size with over 3k infra. 

No it's not, you currently have two protectors. The proper way to do this is to get the new treaty confirmed, and have already established prior with t$ your intents to separate, and break from t$ exactly as you tie to BK. Boom, easy. 

You're not a micro. You want to see a micro? Click my nation link and i'll show you a micro. You apparently think yourselves big enough to protect another alliance, and as a wise man once said, if you're strong enough to protect someone else, you don't need to be protected.

So that infact, still makes you cowards anyway even after t$ is gone! Gets some M-level treaties, you're on the verge of top 30, and a high mid-high tier AA. Plus, i have a pretty good idea of your econ works, so i KNOW without a goddamn doubt you can bring that to averaging as an upper tier alliance in another 4 months. In that sense, however, i will praise you for moving towards IQ, and BK for (hopefully) having the foresight to see what i just pointed out. IQ needs an upper tier on its side, afterall.

However, i react negatively overall because i think you guys have a tendency to believe you fit into trousers far too big for your little legs, and that summarily you squander potential for lack of this self awareness. I don't like wasted potential, it bothers the pragmatist me. Especially when it acts like it's being put to good use. Do better, the pieces are all there for it, i'll stop reacting negatively when you start putting the pieces together. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Kitschie said:

Pretty sure TGH formed and immediately had at least IoM at the time as allies. The rest of it is irrelevant because the OPENING sentence is false. 

We signed IoM about a week after our formation.

So no, the launch happened without any ties whatsoever.

*Edit*

The point I was making was that the formation happened without any expectation of foreign assistance. Yes we did benefit from the IoM treaty (so did IoM in turn) and the AO merger, but these came about afterwards and they weren't being taken for granted upon creation. If they were we'd have just done them right away and not bothered with launching with 0353 standing military.

Though, rip IoM. They were a great lot.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

4 hours ago, Noctis said:

I know you went into detail on your exploits, but they’re relatively new as you said. New alliances sometimes don’t know people don’t usually post DoWs for pirates. Not an alliance ending event. Sorry if this post isn’t long enough to cover all your points, but the point is it doesn’t matter if it was wise or not in the long run. Maybe next time they won’t post a DoW for pirates without making sure their protector has their back if another alliance suddenly gets involved.

AK consists of members from before the Pantheon schism, they’re not “new”.

Out of curiosity, are you competing with Inst on the worst poster award?

4 hours ago, TheRebelMan said:

TKR

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Noctis said:

Considering almost all my dislikes are from a handful of posters I don’t think are quality; it renders the system meaningless. I think Scar might be the only one in Golden Horde who puts any real thought into his likes and dislikes. I get it already on TGH not liking Vanguard. ?

Yeah man, they're all *dabs* just a bunch *dabs* of haters *dabs excessively*

I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

8 hours ago, Sphinx said:

They actually put a lot more thought into their up/down votes than you think and influence wise they certainly punch well above their weight in global politics in this game.

Lies and slander.

Edited by Settra
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

settradirect.png

10 hours ago, Noctis said:

Not much has happened really ever and we've existed for a pretty long time but have absolutely refused to do ANYTHING. I tried to dig up what they did and thought I finally found something but then I found out that was just us being mocked and trolled by KT sphere which we did literally nothing at all about. 

Man, I just wanted to post retarded garbage, why don't people believe my retarded garbage?

fixed it for you bb ❤️

On 12/20/2018 at 7:00 AM, Buorhann said:

No, you're not.  AK is relying on other's protections just to exist.  You're not strong at all.

You're pretty much Vanguard tier at this moment.

Hey, Buorhann, lay off our protectorate :) 

• Upvote 1

On 12/20/2018 at 9:59 AM, Velium said:

How dare anyone call them pixel huggers? 

AK is a independent alliance that has gotten in many conflicts over it's time that were definitely very hard because they were dogpiles. 

And even then. It's not as if they were 1.5billion in negative damage. Or that they were protected by 2 alliances. 

Stop being such bigots smh. 

Screenshot_20181225-230021_Gallery.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1