Afrikan Safari

Amaryllis

It's like I was listening to IQ and then IQ showed up in my feed...  Wow...  Coincidence?  I think not, IQ=Illuminati 

Edited by Balish

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

Relax
BK is getting more and more prots so they can finally hold the great Burger King Hunger Games.
Rules are:
1) All prots of BK will fight each other.
2) Losers will need to merge into the winning prot.
3) Winner gets to merge into BK.
4) Biel gets new city.

• Upvote 6

23 minutes ago, TheShadow said:

Relax
BK is getting more and more prots so they can finally hold the great Burger King Hunger Games.
Rules are:
1) All prots of BK will fight each other.
2) Losers will need to merge into the winning prot.
3) Winner gets to merge into BK.
4) Biel gets new city.

I'd actually support this.  I would seriously promote the hell out of this in my show and push it on other shows too.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Inst said:

I forget, we're way past the legalese and we all follow the Athenians at Melos; the strong do what they will, the weak do what they must, yada yada yada.

original.gif

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

3 paths:

1. AK really does want BK and will eventually choose them as they cannot serve 2 masters. Makes sense considering tS has been reigning them in as seen recently against Arrgh.

2. AK is there as a deepseated mole/will be a piece to play in the upcoming IQ vs tS powerstruggle.

3. AK is really just looking for help since they've managed to piss people off.

Shifty banking on the 1st, maybe 2nd. 3rd is just the easiest to imagine.

Edited by ☠ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™☠
  • Upvote 6

29 minutes ago, ☠ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™☠ said:

3 paths:

1. AK really does want BK and will eventually choose them as they cannot serve 2 masters. Makes sense considering tS has been reigning them in as seen recently against Arrgh.

2. AK is there as a deepseated mole/will be a piece to play in the upcoming IQ vs tS powerstruggle.

3. AK is really just looking for help since they've managed to piss people off.

Shifty banking on the 1st, maybe 2nd. 3rd is just the easiest to imagine.

I don’t know, but 1 would make the most sense & my guess.

libertyribbon.png

6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

No, you're not.  AK is relying on other's protections just to exist.  You're not strong at all.

You're pretty much Vanguard tier at this moment.

Pretty sure you’re reliant on having allies to exist, so dumb thing to say. You’re just mad going after Afrika like you did resulted in something which you found unfavorable. Also lol at Vanguard joke.

libertyribbon.png