Victory Royale!

Seeker

Not going to lie...  I was hoping for Seeker to lose just for the memes...   Now I'm stuck with this thing and no-where to post it...  

iRxr1HR.gif

Good job tho...   Butterknife is a good buy!

• Upvote 3

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

Was a fun war. 

Was nice conversing with seeker during the whole event getting some cool peace terms. 

I look forward to the future. 

Also, I don’t own silverware because my roomies have their own silverware. I’m also on the go a lot - I meal prep, so plastic forks and shit are just easier. 

Here are TI’s term responses. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14jqP6Gx221txZUk-hYxQ5dK4CwbFQ2SZx88sb2n3VkU/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 1

Looks like all those credit card numbers and P/W credits helped Seeker secure an epic victory royale

DrearyMeekHake-size_restricted.gif

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Ashland1 said:

@Mad Max I can't believe you took a section that had "Absence of Evidence isn't Evidence of Absence" 100% seriously. That was pretty funny.

I didn’t take any of it seriously - I only replied in a serious tone to further the retardation of that funny peace term. 

?

• Upvote 1

You asked me why I'm doing this, but even if I told you why I doubt it would change anything at all. But lets assume it does.

My goal was to prove that if you willing to take risks in your verbage (that was removed from the forums due to unknown reasons) then there would be a reciprocating force against it.  

It wasn't impressive to voice yourself against an alliance who didn't benefit from putting you down while you profited from denouncing us.  

What I want is to provide an environment where people join lower ranked alliances that actually understand the game effectively, a noble cause.

The end result of this war isn't optimal to those goals but it does ensure my alliance eliminates possible threats that have been illuminated via various deleted threads.  

Edited by Seeker

gog-forum-size-regs.png

7 hours ago, Seeker said:

You asked me why I'm doing this, but even if I told you why I doubt it would change anything at all. But lets assume it does.

My goal was to prove that if you willing to take risks in your verbage (that was removed from the forums due to unknown reasons) then there would be a reciprocating force against it.  

It wasn't impressive to voice yourself against an alliance who didn't benefit from putting you down while you profited from denouncing us.  

What I want is to provide an environment where people join lower ranked alliances that actually understand the game effectively, a noble cause.

The end result of this war isn't optimal to those goals but it does ensure my alliance eliminates possible threats that have been illuminated via various deleted threads.  

Is this you saying "well if you run your mouth a bunch, you should get hit for it"?

If so are you aware you are Seeker?

• Upvote 6

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

16 hours ago, Seeker said:

I’m a bit confused by this - as if this is for me or The Island, you didn’t mention anything like this during our talks and path to “fun” peace terms. 

It would seem as though you’re looking to continue to stir the pot after we agreed to peace, followed through with the terms....minus the butter-knife because that hold up is on your part, there is still no P.O. Box information & we were told there wouldn’t be delay. 

As far as deleted threads, I’ve never personally asked for threads to be deleted nor have I deleted threads through moderation - id go on to assume that that is false on your part. 

If you want me to say that I’ve said GoG is trash and that you’re shit - sure, I’ve said it and you’ve heard it. That was my opinion of GoG led by You, seeker. To go on to say that our denouncement of you and your alliance led to profit in our side... haha well, not sure what we profited from that. Maybe you know better than me. 

Verbage is verbage and opinions are opinions. I’m quite sure every single person in this game has opinions on the alliances around them, they’ve been a part of, or come into the lime light. 

Choosing to hit an alliance because you don’t like them is fine and dandy. Your declaration of war from a non-gov member and the subsequent alliance representation within that thread PLUS the duty you bestowed upon that member to write up these mediocre peace terms, which were intended to be fun, funny, and joyful as a mark on our history to put shit behind us - which we discussed on discord - is what causes me and other people to formulate the previously stated opinions. 

Like I said before - I look forward to the future. I was genuine about putting things in the past. Obviously, that only works if everyone agrees on that. I did enjoy our conversations, but being that they don’t seem to be genuine nor do they feel now that you were serious about moving forward, I’d say we just go separate ways. 

Merry Christmas seeker. 

Edit: Seeker said he was drunk last night.

Edited by Mad Max
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2