Open Season

Velium

Is this war on Zoidberg completely unrelated to the war on Arghh? Guess you could use the applicant thing as reason to attack; although changes nothing in regards to Arghh & not really relavent to thread if unrelated. ?

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, Noctis said:

Is this war on Zoidberg completely unrelated to the war on Arghh? Guess you could use the applicant thing as reason to attack; although changes nothing in regards to Arghh & not really relavent to thread if unrelated. ?

It is, in fact, nothing to do with Arrgh.  Arrgh can take care of themselves.  They're big boys.  They've been around here and been in more wars than just about everybody else here.

Although if my own decisions somehow helps Arrgh, great.  I hope they benefit from it.

If some jackass wants to ignore our warnings and raid my members/applicants, then I don't care who benefits from our retaliating hits.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

It is, in fact, nothing to do with Arrgh.  Arrgh can take care of themselves.  They're big boys.  They've been around here and been in more wars than just about everybody else here.

Although if my own decisions somehow helps Arrgh, great.  I hope they benefit from it.

If some jackass wants to ignore our warnings and raid my members/applicants, then I don't care who benefits from our retaliating hits.

I mean since your own alliance members hit the applicant I'm not sure what the problem is.

f6337d2084ab3f6b03689b144e75790b.png

24 minutes ago, Epi said:

There's a real victor here....I just binged watched the entirety of Girls Und Panzer. Arrgh may win the unconventional war, but they've won the culture war.

So, they win/win?

GuP's a good show, though I've yet to watch Das Finale.

• Upvote 4

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

Only Jackasses if anyone other than Arghh raids & attacks people’s members..

Not sure how Arghh got such a rep, but they’re no different from other constant raiders from my perspective. No VIP pass for Arghh to attack who they want just because Arghh; lol.

libertyribbon.png

2 minutes ago, John Zoidberg said:

I mean since your own alliance members hit the applicant I'm not sure what the problem is.

f6337d2084ab3f6b03689b144e75790b.png

That's our business.  Not yours.  Just be glad we haven't expanded our business onto more of your alliance members yet.

• Upvote 2

Not sure how Arghh got such a rep, but they’re no different from other constant raiders from my perspective. No VIP pass for Arghh to attack who they want just because Arghh; lol.

I'm not surprised you don't understand. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

3 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Truth be told, we'd have counter the Arrgh guy that's raiding our App too, but he's filled.  However, you're right, Arrgh members very rarely raid us, so we have no obligation to really go after them.

If you have a hate boner for Arrgh, go for it.  They can take it.

• Like 1

Truth be told, we'd have counter the Arrgh guy that's raiding our App too, but he's filled.  However, you're right, Arrgh members very rarely raid us, so we have no obligation to really go after them.

If you have a hate boner for Arrgh, go for it.  They can take it.

Nothing to do with hate, I just believe in giving the proper response regardless of who attacks. Hit them back harder & war for a while.

libertyribbon.png

Nothing to do with hate, I just believe in giving the proper response regardless of who attacks. Hit them back harder & war for a while.

Nothing wrong with that. It's just, think it through; not everyone responds to pressure in the same way.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noctis said:

That's not how you deal with Arrgh.

They're profit-oriented, so if your intent is to keep them away, simply mantain decent activity levels and some ships as MMR's. And if a random raid does happen, just counter the guy and make sure that the guy who got raided comes back online and doesn't get beiged.

Openly warring them is a waste of time and money. They're used to having no military, so if your intent is to subdue them that way, you won't be having much success.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Shiho Nishizumi said:

That's not how you deal with Arrgh.

They're profit-oriented, so if your intent is to keep them away, simply mantain decent activity levels and some ships as MMR's. And if a random raid does happen, simply counter the guy and make sure that the guy who got raided comes back online and doesn't get beiged.

Openly warring them is a waste of time and money. They're used to having no military, so if your intent is to subdue them that way, you won't be having much success.

I never rebuilt from last war I was in they bandwagoned against me on, so damage to my nation means nothing to me. Also I don’t care about growth, money or damage as long as I have an enemy worth continuing to fight. So all these reasons not to fight back against Arghh seems like nonsense. 

Their attacks made it worthwhile. Since I don’t care about profiting from war; seems they have more to care about. 

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Noctis said:

I never rebuilt from last war I was in they bandwagoned against me on, so damage to my nation means nothing to me. Also I don’t care about growth, money or damage as long as I have an enemy worth continuing to fight. So all these reasons not to fight back against Arghh seems like nonsense. 

Their attacks made it worthwhile. Since I don’t care about profiting from war; seems they have more to care about. 

I wasn't talking about, nor do I particularly care of, your perspective. I was talking from the perspective of alliances that simply don't want Arrgh to raid them. Which is ultimately the point of discussion in this thread.

3 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

I wasn't talking about, nor do I particularly care of, your perspective. I was talking from the perspective of alliances that simply don't want Arrgh to raid them. Which is ultimately the point of discussion in this thread.

I saw how trying to let them off each time worked out for BC, more constant raids. I think it’s better to sacrifice some pixels than let raiders do as they please since fighting isn’t so profitable. ?

libertyribbon.png

6 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I saw how trying to let them off each time worked out for BC, more constant raids. I think it’s better to sacrifice some pixels than let raiders do as they please since fighting isn’t so profitable. ?

Countering =/= 'letting them off'.

Again, have a talk with your MA or IA dude because either is failing at his job and giving Arrgh openings to raid you. Inactives with no ships make for very appealing raid targets.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Again, have a talk with your MA or IA dude because either is failing at his job and giving Arrgh openings to raid you. Inactives with no ships make for very appealing raid targets.

You're speaking to the deaf.

Or stupid.

Either way your message and explanations will never make sense to this one. He's painfully dim. 

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

3 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

I think you get marked inactive if you don’t log in just 1 or 2 days. Also no problems in TUE. Although Arghh are opportunistic attackers & hitting them back when not already fighting a dozen other alliances seems appropriate. 

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Sketchy said:

Guys he is just roleplaying as a dumbass ok don't be mean its a TUE thing

Yes, everyone should be scared of some dumb Pirates & obviously if they like war; no use fighting back. Maybe soon all will be wise as you & bend over backward each time raided.

?

libertyribbon.png