Open Season

Velium

Just now, Thalmor said:

You talk weirdly tough for somebody who got removed from their alliance and is in vacation mode.

noctis.png

Got removed over disagreement on strategy. Trying to win & gather support versus what happened. Went in vacation mode since I wasn’t sure I was sticking around or wanted to shift to any peace builds. Although will be out soon enough with something having caught my interest 

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, DragonK said:

Damn, didn't see VM activated earlier when I was checking your nation. You better hurry and exit it soon so I can hit you.

Can’t leave extra fast or would have ages ago. Within a few days ;)

libertyribbon.png

You guys realise that unlike Girls und Panzer you don't have plot armour right? Attacking Arrgh is basically like the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan, they'll just drag this out as long as possible and just because you want to call it quits doesn't mean they'll leave you alone. 

Still good luck to you both. 

• Upvote 1

Depends. So far, it seems VG, AK, and Syndi seem interested in suppressing Arrgh. The size of the coalition being tasked to fight Arrgh means that damage is spread out. And as with the wider TKR war, damage doesn't have to come in the form of infra.

Edit:

Ahhh, Prefontaine just made good on his threat and attacked Afrika Korps from within Terminus Est. This'll be interesting.

Edited by Inst

Interesting, while i have nothing against hitting arrgh, atleast do it for a reason, like getting fed up for being raided excessively ect ect. Declaring war to declare war isnt the best mo

Edited by Pestilence
  • Upvote 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

@Pestilence

AK's war dec is because Arrgh got too big; Arrgh as a small alliance can be easily-entertained, Arrgh as a large alliance raids too many people or hits inconvenient targets.

As for the current state of battle:

image.png

Edited by Inst

On 12/16/2018 at 11:33 PM, John Zoidberg said:

Dunno but people should check before they speak.

ToOlNSO.png

Thank you.  Protectorates declaring wars is a pretty fricking shitty thing in this game, but I do appreciate you giving me an in on this.  Better start puckering up to your Protectors.

Let's not forget you're being led by this guy:

9KG7Jpz.png

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

ToOlNSO.png

Thank you.  Protectorates declaring wars is a pretty fricking shitty thing in this game, but I do appreciate you giving me an in on this.  Better start puckering up to your Protectors.

Let's not forget you're being led by this guy:

9KG7Jpz.png

CB acquired~!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I would find it amusing to no end if you guys decide Pirates getting rolled for attacking everyone is when you want to suddenly go all in & fight alongside them. Lol

Why would you find it amusing?

3 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I would find it amusing to no end if you guys decide Pirates getting rolled for attacking everyone is when you want to suddenly go all in & fight alongside them. Lol

VNilLg1.png

I did say to think it through :ehm:

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Why would you find it amusing?

Pirates have been busy attacking pretty much every sphere except yours maybe, so not like the pirates don’t deserve it. If you were going to make a move, would have done it when an alliance who’s not attacking everyone was getting rolled

Edited by Noctis

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, Noctis said:

Pirates have been busy attacking pretty much every sphere except yours maybe, so not like the pirates don’t deserve it. If you were going to make a move, would have done it when an alliance who’s not attacking everyone was getting rolled

Maybe you would have, but the situation is a lot more complex than that. Also it's a lot simpler than that in other ways. I'm sure it'll be covered in a later Great Fire or Great Job show.