Make Way For The Queen!

Sorcha Catach

Sorcha went through the signing and the cameras the best she could, and when it was all finished, she followed the President again, now for some food. It had been almost half a day since they left, and now her stomach was ready for more food. The scottish decorations were warming, although ancient. Most of Scottish culture had been anglicized over the past few hundred years, but she appreciated the attention to detail, even though some were almost medieval in nature. It almost made her feel homely, and she knew the Allied States were going to be friends, through thick and thin, going through all this trouble. "My goodness, President Harris, you've went through a lot for little me and Scotland!" 

• Upvote 1

"It is how we show our respect, I hope I didnt go overboard," she says before two kids run up and hug Harris.  "Ah Sorcha meet Kate and Katelyn, my two daughters. They will be sitting with us, but forgive them as they will be eating chicken nugget because they are picky eaters. Let's all take a seat yes? I believe the waiter is getting our drinks and the food is being wheeled out soon for is to start eating."

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

Sorka shook her head, "no, no, I'm delighted that you tried to do your best - not that you didn't, I'm praising your willingness." Sorcha was interrupted in her thoughts as chikdren ran uo to the President. She couldn't resist but to bend her knees and bend over a little, seeing how cute they were. "Aaw, hi there! Oh, don't worry, I can nibble on chicken nuggets with the kids, too, I'm just a big girl, myself!" She quickly agreed and took her seat, waiting patiently.