hiya

dracodogs

I was thinking about trying to recruit you, but nope. I don't think someone who acts and talks like a 7 year old could handle how toxic (not in a bad way) this community is.

Edited by Ryan1
  • Downvote 1

This community is actually anything but toxic. It only became toxic momentarily when some geniuses started brining OOC garbage into IC realms.

To OP, welcome to P&W. This is probably not the section for an introductory topic but you're new so that's an understandable mistake. My advice is to join an established alliance that will teach you how to play the game and then just do as you please.

• Upvote 6

58 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

This community is actually anything but toxic. It only became toxic momentarily when some geniuses started brining OOC garbage into IC realms.

To OP, welcome to P&W. This is probably not the section for an introductory topic but you're new so that's an understandable mistake. My advice is to join an established alliance that will teach you how to play the game and then just do as you please.

Feel free to have an extended stay at Oswald State Correctional Facility.

1 hour ago, Epi said:

Name a game you've played thua much for over a year & take into account its few functions and ground zero budget.

I could name several... to my experience he's not exactly wrong, I'm afraid.

10 hours ago, dracodogs said:

im still new here i hope you can be friends with me and have a great time

Welcome on board, dracodogs. Feel free to ask whatever you want (as far as it's related to the game :P ).

I suggest you join the P&W Discord channel. It's easier to chat there with people that would be more than happy to help you.

On 12/14/2018 at 3:02 AM, dracodogs said:

welcome to PnW. just looked at your nation. seems like you have too much infrastructure for your sity count. try buying more cities instead of buying more infra.

im ex IA gov so you can trust me lol

if you are intending to stay low on score by avoiding cities, i would suggest dropping tanks instead. given that fact that you arent participating in the global, tanks are quite some useless score buffers tbh. 

i mean, you could always drop tanks and build planes!

On 12/14/2018 at 8:32 AM, dracodogs said:

Welcome mate.

Couple pointers on city design and general tips

1: You have nuke plants in each city so no need for the extra 2 coal power plants in your first city.

2: Don't buy farms until you have 2.5k-3k land each city. Just import food as its more efficient that way saving you valuable improvement slots.

3: Max hangars regardless, and as Blitz said drop some Tanks. Swap some of the farms/barracks for more hangars. 

4:I also don't recommend Uranium mines as Uran is still pretty cheap and you'd make more money with other resource improvements (Say Iron mines) than with the Uran mines. Just import Uran as you need it. Try to make sure you have at least a 7 days supply of Uran.

5: Keep all future cities at 1.5k Infra until at least 10-12 cities. After then 2k is a good limit until you have 20 cities.

6: Raid, Raid, Raid. Providing you follow your alliances rules on raiding you can make an excellent profit and help turbo charge your growth if you raid often, most alliances will have guides for that or just ask around if advice if you're a little unsure.

On 12/15/2018 at 10:02 AM, Maia said:

Snip

Edgeworth can confirm that. ;.P

On 12/15/2018 at 3:24 AM, dracodogs said:

❤️wow i don't know how this could be toxic sure they maybe one or two but mostly all of you have so much friendlys in your hearts❤️?

Don't worry too much about that. PnW has a lot whole of different personalities so some will clash time to time. I admit when I joined this game almost 1,000 days ago I doubted I'd enjoy it yet I've met some pretty awesome people and IMO the community aspect of it is the best part of the game. Also judging by your profile pic I assume you like Anime, tCW's discord server has quite a few of you Weeaboos (Unfortunately ;,P), so you're more than welcome to join.

So if you're down for a chat just give me a shout in game "Sphinx" or on Discord Sphinx#0497 

- Sphinx

• Upvote 1